LSU and Clemson classes are now ranked 3rd and 4th

12,842 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Flexbone
MyComputerCareer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Each with 18 commits, same as TAMU. Avg star rating > or < TAMU? Hmmmm.....

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings
DatTallArchitect
AG
Did I just see 8 SEC teams and one bdf team ranked higher than the mighty steers? Can't be!
txjortsagent
AG
8 SEC schools ahead of sips
stick93
AG
You dumbasses should know that only average ranking matters.**

**unless they are behind by that metric and then it doesn't matter
HeyMoe
AG
Those kids are all gonna decommit anyway as soon as Coach Creepo shows em that pool party vid. What heterosexual male can resist that?
Joe Exotic
AG
Sip recruiting is ****ing garbage
Andy Farmer
But what's the elite ratio...
Texasteasipper
Lmao.... and not surprisingly there is a lot of stupid in this thread. Before it was 3 star Chollie... now its star rankings do not matter!! Lol

Texas had 27 players last year for 92.16 avg star ranking according to 247. Texas current star ranking is higher with a 92.37. Hilarious. Doesn't matter.... you girls do realize there are like 7 more months to go right?
CrottyKid
AG
Did you get any linemen this time or nah?
aTm2004
AG
txjortsagent said:

8 SEC schools ahead of sips
Have the rankings taken into account Fat Ass' rankings yet? Considering Alabama is ahead of Longhorns, I'm confident they haven't.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Lmao.... and not surprisingly there is a lot of stupid in this thread. Before it was 3 star Chollie... now its star rankings do not matter!! Lol

Texas had 27 players last year for 92.16 avg star ranking according to 247. Texas current star ranking is higher with a 92.37. Hilarious. Doesn't matter.... you girls do realize there are like 7 more months to go right?
I always heard a bird in the hand was worth more than two in the bush.
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

No what matters is you have a dumbass at the helm who went 6-6 last year despite a favorable schedule who does a bunch of stupid sh-t like:

• Host all male pool parties
  • Wear diamond encrusted grills
  • Walk off of a team bus wearing a diamond ring and carrying a baseball bat (before having said bat shoved sideways up his azzhole by Gary Patterson
  • Openly mock a 19 year old from the opposing team on the sidelines
  • Kiss large black males on the face
  • Test same large black males urine
  • Got knocked on his ass by a wooden locker when he had a sledgehammer in his hand
  • Wear a bunch of goofy ass clothing

Yet your dumb ass spends every day on this website defending him, and defending a school that told you to go jump off of bridge into oncoming traffic when you tried to apply there. The only stupid in this thread is you, bub.
M.D.
puddy
MyComputerCareer
Texasteasipper said:

Let's hear the highly rated players still on Hermensa's board. Whorn has ~15 spots to fill and just offered/took a project 3 star DE.
Texasteasipper
CrottyKid said:

Did you get any linemen this time or nah?

Texas did not get any linemen in 2018 class? Lulz.

Texasteasipper
David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

No what matters is you have a dumbass at the helm who went 6-6 last year despite a favorable schedule who does a bunch of stupid sh-t like:

• Walk off of a team bus wearing a diamond ring and carrying a baseball bat (before having said bat shoved sideways up his azzhole by Gary Patterson
  • Got knocked on his ass by a wooden locker when he had a sledgehammer in his hand

Yet your dumb ass spends every day on this website defending him, and defending a school that told you to go jump off of bridge into oncoming traffic when you tried to apply there. The only stupid in this thread is you, bub.

The only ones on here everyday talking Texas are you guys. I come here every so often for the pure aggie entertainment like the ruhtard I see in this thread and the time you put into your "list.". Please, keep it coming ladies.
David_Puddy
AG
"Every so often"

That list took me about 30 seconds to compile, which is about 20 more seconds than it took the University of Texas to review your application and jack off on it before lighting it on fire.
Ronnie Mund
Texasteasipper said:

Posting at 7am. Defending the honor of 17-18 year old kids that chose to play a game at a school you never attended.
technoviking
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

Texasteasipper said:

Let's hear the highly rated players still on Hermensa's board. Whorn has ~15 spots to fill and just offered/took a project 3 star DE.
sipper conveniently ignored a similar question to this i had on another thread: which players is tommy boy in the running for that will maintain this coveted star ranking through both signing days.
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

puddy

C0cktor K
MyComputerCareer
Hard to fill out a top 10 class with OOS offers, which is hard for whorn to reconcile, thus we'll keep hearing references to their 2018 class. 7 months of wailing and gnashing of teeth remain for whorn. Lots of tears as reality sets in.
Texasteasipper
Ronnie Mund said:

Texasteasipper said:

Posting at 7am. Defending the honor of 17-18 year old kids that chose to play a game at a school you never attended.

Same old tired response. In the past 3 weeks ive been in Vegas, Nawlins, KC for Stros, Estes Park, and heading to Costa Rica on Friday. Yes, my life sucks. This forum is the gift that keeps on giving why the hell wouldnt i take the .05 seconds it takes to click a button to get "here" while Im taking a sh*t?
Texasteasipper
technoviking said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Texasteasipper said:

sipper conveniently ignored a similar question to this i had on another thread: which players is tommy boy in the running for that will maintain this coveted star ranking through both signing days.

Lol... Its certainly convenient for me not to list every single offer we have out there, YES.
Texasteasipper
Baron von Waffle said:

Hard to fill out a top 10 class with OOS offers, which is hard for whorn to reconcile, thus we'll keep hearing references to their 2018 class. 7 months of wailing and gnashing of teeth remain for whorn. Lots of tears as reality sets in.

Texas gets a top 10 class. Period.
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Texasteasipper said:

Same old tired response. In the past 3 weeks ive been in Vegas, Nawlins, KC for Stros, Estes Park, and heading to Costa Rica on Friday. Yes, my life sucks. This forum is the gift that keeps on giving why the hell wouldnt i take the .05 seconds it takes to click a button to get "here" while Im taking a sh*t?

You sound f-cking BADAZZ dude! Especially the part about you being on an Aggie website while in Vegas and New Orleans!
MyComputerCareer
You don't follow recruiting, do you?
technoviking
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

nope. he doesn't know squat. grasping at the star average ranking currently. the next argument is going to be the lack of numbers for this years class is why their ranking is so low.

a top 10 class this year? sounds like tommy boy has already regressed back to the chollie strong era recruiting efforts.
Your Friend
Texasteasipper said:

Ronnie Mund said:

Texasteasipper said:

Owned.
Ronnie Mund
Whoa, Justin trolled the f*** out of me.
Texasteasipper
technoviking said:

Baron von Waffle said:

nope. he doesn't know squat. grasping at the star average ranking currently. the next argument is going to be the lack of numbers for this years class is why their ranking is so low.

a top 10 class this year? sounds like tommy boy has already regressed back to the chollie strong era recruiting efforts.

The ****ing irony. Geezus yall are idiots.
technoviking
AG
Texasteasipper said:

technoviking said:

Baron von Waffle said:

The ****ing irony. Geezus yall are idiots.
don't get me wrong, chollie was propped by the big mccombs machine just like tommy boy will be. but your contentment with a hedged top 10 class this year is a juicy sign that you're yielding to the overwhelming evidence that jimbo and co. have absolutely destroyed the idea that tommy boy has texas recruiting at an elite level again. get used to seeing tommy choke on jimbo's dust for the years to come. you'll be hailing "top 10" classes while we'll be enjoying regular top 5 appearances because your coach is a hack and your program is a has been, and has been for over a decade now.
91_Aggie
AG
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

The only ones on here everyday talking Texas are you guys. I come here every so often for the pure aggie entertainment like the ruhtard I see in this thread and the time you put into your "list.". Please, keep it coming ladies.
That's because most of the Texas fans (most likely the ones who actually stepped foot on that campus to attend classes, unlike 95% of the "texas fans" posting here), see that list and say "yep, can't argue with any of that... I can't make a post here that won't make me look like a complete imbecile".

but you, you have the courage to look like an imbecile multiple times a day here.
MyComputerCareer
Again, explain how whorn bridges 7 spots to a top 10 class with only a few 4 stars left on your board and at least 10 spots left to fill. Let's hear it.

Emphatically stating Mensa will land a top 10 class is a cute bit, but the overwhelming evidence suggests that he's going to get crushed on NSD.
goodAg80
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Whoa, Justin trolled the f*** out of me.
Damn he cut you cold.

VivaLaLefty
AG
I'm pretty certain this is Ketch's sock. He's the only grown man I've ever come across that uses "lulz."
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.