SEC pitching

5,918 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Joe Exotic
SafetySam79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The difference being that no Aggie wants to be in the same zip code as Knoblauch

x infinity.
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

Great SEC win. Congrats!

We're not laughing at you because you lost to an SEC team. We're just laughing because you lost. You guys are upset about the SEC part. Which, makes it a little better.
txjortsagent
AG
Oh I'm laughing at all of it. And I won't apologize for one ****ing bit of it.

Poooooooooor tsip
BCG Disciple
AG
Mindy Mcready killed herself? Not sure how I missed that one. Can't say that I'm surprised considering she was raped by a 30 year old cy young award winner she trusted and admired.
dixichkn
AG
Ease up on 76 tonight y'all......he's trying out his new masculinUT for the first time.

I don't think it's working.
foat wuth ag
AG
poor sippie
Wabs
AG
I must have missed when ESPN brought Knoblauch to the booth last year and slobbed his knob during the CWS.
ghollow
AG
Texan1976 said:

Yep. I'm mad. Haven't won a national title since 2005. In football or baseball. That's not acceptable.
And you probably won't win one anytime soon. Most of the students attending tu today could care less about sports. Less than half of their student body attends sports games of any kind. If this trend continues, they will probably never win a national title again.
goodAg80
AG
Wabs said:

I must have missed when ESPN brought Knoblauch to the booth last year and slobbed his knoblauch during the CWS.

FIFY
vin1041
AG
Agree. I feel that trend will continue. Some students just don't care about US football.
nu awlins ag
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Ask Mindy McReady.

Oh wait.

On September 25, 2009, an officer from the Memorial Villages Police Department, near Houston, was told by Knoblauch's common-law wife, Stacey Victoria Stelmach, that he hit and choked her. A police officer's affidavit[11] alleged that "redness around her neck and swelling near her eye [were] consistent with her statement."[11] On September 29, 2009, the Harris County, Texas District Attorney charged Knoblauch with assaulting a family member by choking, a third-degree felony in Texas.[11][12] Knoblauch pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in connection with the case on March 16, 2010.[13] The couple was reportedly going through a divorce.[14]

On July 24, 2014, the 46-year-old Knoblauch was charged with assault of a family member, Cheri Knoblauch, whom he divorced in 2012.[15] Because of this incident, the Twins canceled their planned induction of Knoblauch into the Twins Hall of Fame.[16]
I recommend only one cup of coffee a day...and make sure you lock up the gun. You seem very triggered...
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

No man you're right. I really hope yall pull it off!!

Says the f'ing dildo with 0 credit hours from Texas. Your dumbass making fun of any Aggie pumping up the SEC is the EXACT same thing as some dipsh-t from Concordia riding coattails on anything Texas does. Anytime you laugh at any Aggie for pumping up the SEC, you're laughing at your noodle armed self. I know you have a sh-t education, but how do you not understand that?
M.D.
Wait...Your Friend didn't go to UT?

dixichkn
AG
M.D. said:

Or Texas either.
MooreTrucker
AG
Texan1976 said:

Congrats to the University of SEC. You beat us.
The University of SEC is liable to have two teams in the national championship series of baseball, just like in football.
MooreTrucker
AG
dixichkn said:

M.D. said:

Or Texas either.
Or even tu.
RGLAG85
AG
Your Friend said:

I love it! The same t-shirt, bandwagoning dip ****s that were hiding behind the skirts of their "one true" rival when we played them in the cotton bowl. Your arrogant self worth is only over shadowed by your sheer ignorance.
BVAg85
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Your Friend said:

I love it! The same t-shirt, bandwagoning dip ****s that were hiding behind the skirts of their "one true" rival when we played them in the cotton bowl. Your arrogant self worth is only over shadowed by your sheer ignorance.

And they were cheering like hell for TCU in those baseball super regionals a couple of years back. I guess BDF university has quite a few fans too.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Texan1976 said:

Yep. I'm mad. Haven't won a national title since 2005. In football or baseball. That's not acceptable.
SEC SEC SEC!
JustHereForThePics
Aggie gonna aggie. Next year is our year.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Damn, 76 and friend got bear jew clubbed in this thread.
BVAg85
AG
JustHereForThePics said:

Aggie gonna aggie. Next year is our year.

Longhorn gonna longhorn. "Texas is back"........., new coach, "Texas is back"......
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Texan1976 said:

OleArmyBQ68 said:

That beatdown could not have happened to a more deserving bunch of entitled, snobbish, boorish, elitist, spoiled punks. Kody and Roger... adios and don't let the bus door hit you in your supercilious asses!!

They are not class like Chuck Knoblauch.
You are correct. Thanks for acknowledging this.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL; Tex and his friend sound like the dems; lose the election/game and pout by accusing everyone of being bad people. You really need to get off mommy's computer and staff out her special drawer with the battery powered toys. She doesn't like to share them with you!
Joe Exotic
AG
M.D. said:

Neither did Texan1976

Went to Sam Houston
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.