Sit down sips

5,428 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Muy
texag84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Needed another dose of daddy's special juice
stick93
AG
Always remember "winners get treated different than losers" or some cocky **** they kept showing in the sip dugout.

And as I see it, sips and Ags split the season series and we both had zero wins in Omaha. I guess we'll both try it again next year.
Froppe
AG
Anyone else think the title of this thread should be changed to "Bend over, 'sips"? They'd probably like that much better.
Canyon99
His posts over the past few hours shows he's taking the loss hard. The sun will come up tomorrow little buddy.
RGLAG85
AG
Texan1976 said:

Jock 07 said:

I can say for a fact many folks who work downtown in/around the stadium are happy the sips will be on their way out of town soon. Surprisingly enough not as many problems with tbat fans. After being down at the ballpark on Sunday I'd argue that's probably more of a numbers thing than anything, not many tards in town it seems.

You forgot to add the story of the local fan begging A&M to please come back because you were the classiest fans ever.
You really are a bleeding vag! I haven't heard this much menstrual cramping from a 12 yr old getting her first period. You need a tampon or do you just use strap-ons?
txjortsagent
AG
Sips bleed from other places
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
txjortsagent said:

Sips bleed from other places
That's how they use their protest dildos. Each loss demands self-punishment. They're kinda like the Opus Dei of sports.
Muy
AG
Wait, it's already over? That was quick. I would have thought that repeating "36 times" would have at least accounted for 1 win.
Ronnie Mund
Where'd all the teasips go? They're usually here at 6am sharp defending honor.
goodAg80
AG
Now we move on to the 11 win football season discussions that the Mensas are already dreaming of.
Texas velvet maestro
Lost two and it's adios Omaha. Congrats SEC.

Now the calm before football
technoviking
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Lost two and it's adios Omaha. Congrats SEC.

Now the calm before football

When do you expect to go to the CWS next?
annie88
AG
Four idiots, actually.
Muy
AG
I hope the sips paid for Travel Protection so they can get their money back on the additional pre-paid Express Deals rooms they paid for on Priceline. It's only $5/day to have it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.