Sit down sips

5,427 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Muy
yell_on_6th st
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
6-1, Clemens last out.
Your Friend
Horns lose 6-1 and are eliminated from the cws. It was a fun post season.

Thx horns
txjortsagent
AG
Hahahahahaha

Did you look at daddy and say you'd be happy either way?
yell_on_6th st
AG
Your Friend said:

Horns lose 6-1 and are eliminated from the cws. It was a fun post season.

Thx horns

Didn't really look like they belonged there.
McInnis80
Kinda like us last year. 2 and BBQ
txjortsagent
txjortsagent
AG
labmansid said:

Froppe
AG
They need to celebrate with a dildo parade. Let that cocky-ass No. 2 lead the way.
Your Friend
Texan1976
Our season is over. Very sad we couldn't add a couple wins to our 85 wins in Omaha.

Congrats to A&M on their biggest victory since Bama.
txjortsagent
AG
Texan1976 said:

Our season is over. Very sad we couldn't add a couple wins to our 85 wins in Omaha.

Bitter little *****. Look where you are right now right after a tsip loss.
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Texan1976 said:

And look who's e-jerking his two inches over a team his couldn't beat when it mattered. Because SEC!
Ronnie Mund
Posting on every thread.
txjortsagent
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Texan1976 said:

And look who's e-jerking his two inches over a team his couldn't beat when it mattered. Because SEC!

It didn't matter during the regular season? Might wanna tell your team. They were ****ing pissed.

Congrats on going 1-1 against us and for getting blasted by our conference cohorts.
txjortsagent
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Posting on every thread.

He can't help it
Jock 07
AG
I can say for a fact many folks who work downtown in/around the stadium are happy the sips will be on their way out of town soon. Surprisingly enough not as many problems with tbat fans. After being down at the ballpark on Sunday I'd argue that's probably more of a numbers thing than anything, not many tards in town it seems.
txjortsagent
AG
Jock 07 said:

I can say for a fact many folks who work downtown in/around the stadium are happy the sips will be on their way out of town soon. Surprisingly enough not as many problems with tbat fans. After being down at the ballpark on Sunday I'd argue that's probably more of a numbers thing than anything, not many tards in town it seems.

Pizzas don't deliver themselves
Texan1976
Jock 07 said:

You forgot to add the story of the local fan begging A&M to please come back because you were the classiest fans ever.
txjortsagent
AG
Suicide watch for 76
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

Suicide watch for 76

Yep. We've only won 2 national titles in sports that matter in the last 13 years. That's pathetic.
MD20/20
AG
So the sips on here (t-shirt or real) watched the game, hid under the bed and cried til mom got them some jello and cheese toast, then came straight to Texags to argue. Whenever I read Old Rivalries I wonder if they really are graduates, if they have jobs, and what in the world caused them to think it's cool.
Are there some arm-chair shrinks on here who can shed some light on this?
Who do they brag to about the great zingers they fired at us?
txjortsagent
AG
What's pathetic is how upset and bitter you are over a baseball game
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

What's pathetic is how upset and bitter you are over a baseball game

I'm upset because we've only won two national titles in sports that matter since 2005. It's not acceptable.
txjortsagent
AG
You're upset because all year, you and your cohorts make fun of the SEC and call it overrated in every sport....only to see your team get ****ing THROTTLED by every conference member.

Be glad you went 1-1 with us in baseball. Y'all about unacceptable...we should be firing our coach from that *****
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

You're upset because all year, you and your cohorts make fun of the SEC and call it overrated in every sport....only to see your team get ****ing THROTTLED by every conference member.

Be glad you went 1-1 with us in baseball. Y'all about unacceptable...we should be firing our coach from that *****

You won the midweek game.

We won the regional. Advatange aggie.
45-70Ag
AG
Damn he's in both threads
Defend the hell out of that sorry family. Tell me more about how Clemens is a decent person. Such a decent person a minor he screwed killed herself later on in life and he can't get into the baseball hall of fame.
Texan1976
Irish_Man said:

Defend the hell out of that sorry family. Tell me more about how Clemens is a decent person. Such a decent person a minor he screwed killed herself later on in life and he can't get into the baseball hall of fame.

Only on Texags did he have sex with a minor. His accuser, McCready, even said they didn't have sex until years after they met when they were adults.
45-70Ag
AG
Texan1976 said:

Irish_Man said:

Only on Texags did he have sex with a minor. His accuser, McCready, even said they didn't have sex until years after they met when they were adults.

Yeah I'm sure he didn't pay her off so she'd say that.
Clemens should be in prison
1. For having sex with a minor
2. Lying under oath to congress
3. For this haircut
Texan1976
Irish_Man said:

Texan1976 said:

Irish_Man said:

3. For this haircut

Let me guess, Johnny was framed by his accuser.

And Roger's accuser who said they had sex when they were adults was also lying.
Ronnie Mund
Texan1976 said:

Irish_Man said:

Look at you defending a 55 year old man on an Aggie message board.
45-70Ag
AG
Manziel wasn't framed
He may turn his life around, good for him if he does.

What manziel has to do with Clemens is not clear and doesn't change the fact he had sex with a minor, lied to Congress and sired two idiots.
txjortsagent
AG
Irish_Man said:

Texan1976 said:

Irish_Man said:

3. For this haircut

txjortsagent
AG
God, Ronnie. Did you do this to him over the years? What's ****ing wrong with him?
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

Suicide watch for 76

Yep. We've only won 2 national titles in sports that matter in the last 13 years. That's pathetic.

Hold on to those memories. It's all you have now. And, how did those past 85 wins help you out this year?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Didn't see the game did your coach wear Augie's number again ?
Bet AG spilled his cab upstairs when that wannabe wore #16.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.