Aggie Sports History...

8,576 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Roman Moronie
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

HTownAg98 said:

htown, You can't follow the topic, and have no sense of humor.
Do you have any stories about fish camp, yells, or riding an elevator w Dat Nguyen? Aggie Sports History stuff.

I don't give a flying **** about your topic. I asked you a question you refuse to answer.
Where was I?
I showed up last, when you had mid-season baseball scoreboard, and the SEC had a ton of teams in the top 25. I congratulated A&M for the success. Then y'all called me names, and I left, until today.

I do give a damn about this thread's topic, but I answered your question. In return, I wish you'd contribute one of your favorite Aggie Sports History memories to this thread.

My favorite Aggie Sports memory is when every year you idiots talk about renewing the rivalry as if we give a crap about your school.
Texasteasipper
Muy said:

HTownAg98 said:

Do you have any stories about fish camp, yells, or riding an elevator w Dat Nguyen? Aggie Sports History stuff.

I don't give a flying **** about your topic. I asked you a question you refuse to answer.
Where was I?
I showed up last, when you had mid-season baseball scoreboard, and the SEC had a ton of teams in the top 25. I congratulated A&M for the success. Then y'all called me names, and I left, until today.

I do give a damn about this thread's topic, but I answered your question. In return, I wish you'd contribute one of your favorite Aggie Sports History memories to this thread.

My favorite Aggie Sports memory is when every year you idiots talk about renewing the rivalry as if we give a crap about your school.

Which is why the SEC country blows away Old Rivalries forum in thread traffic.
hdrydor
AG

... is loaded with mishaps, grandstanding, goofy guys and tall tales. not much else, but amusing to no end.

. So we have goofy guys and tall tales? You guys have cocks not Glocks and masculinUT. If you're lucky enough to win the regional gifted to you by the committee (somehow the lowest ranked regional host gets to play the worst team in the tournament in game one), have fun getting blasted at Ole Miss. Feelings hurt? Good, go away again until you're football team wins against ku in your orchestrated Thanksgiving rivalry game.
bobbranco
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Muy said:

HTownAg98 said:

Where was I?

You missed the outrage around here when they made that gud fer nuthin forum.
JustHereForThePics
The good ol boys put up a good fight. They just ran out of time.

Good bull Ags. Subway - no, ankles - crushed. 2019 Champs. #yessir
GAC06
AG
technoviking said:

everyone recalls your most glorious of t shirts.

That picture is timeless. At face value, the community college dip**** with a custom "core values" jersey tucked into khakis and complemented with running shoes and a turtleneck is a good start. But the 80's throwback mullet, black jeans and members only jacket really seal the deal. A wonderful slice of that mongoloid fan base.
Texas velvet maestro

Thanks, Muy. "Aggie Sports History" is a rich tapestry of highly subjective moments and victories hard to quantify in the real world. To every Ag it's something different.
dixichkn
AG
Let me run this by your idiot ass one more time. Slowly and bolded to help you attempt to comprehend.

YOU.

HAD.

A.

DILDO.

PARADE.

Nothing that has happened at Texas A&M, or ever WILL happen at Texas A&M, will ever stoop below that level of abject humiliation and sadness.

Now you just stay up until 5am firing your weak sh** at us if that's all you're capable of doing with your life. I'm sleeping good tonight. G'nite Ags and lame trolls.
Paradise Ag
AG
Rendered Fat said:

Indiana beating A&M in a regional baseball game is the biggest win tu has had in any sport over the last five years. I don't know if it can get more pathetic than that.

Losing to Kansas in football or declaring masculinity a disease say "hold our beer" on that pathetic scale.
Texas velvet maestro

While Texas won another regional championship, and is off to the supers.

great moments of Aggie Sports History continue to pour in. More pelts on the Aggie wall of aggie sports achievement:
SEC-Arkansas eliminated Dallas baptist, and Aggies in the wake of their own elimination, protest dildo parades on TexAgs, and disavow dildos very. very much, to an unusual degree actually. Ok, guys...we believe you. you hate dildos a lot. gig'em

usmcbrooks
Quote:

The queer movies running on loop through your noggins will never produce championships.
Speaking of those...

vin1041
AG
You sips can say what you want about Aggie sports, but they have never associated with dildos.
Texasteasipper
Aggie Vs Texas.

Football ....37-75-5
Basketball ...86-137
Baseball......125-243-5

Yikes
David_Puddy
AG
Good God we've got some Aggie obsessed lunatics that post here regularly.
88jrt06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Look what passes for smack in the smoldering wreckage of tu....

BTW, any big-$$$ Ags want to bail out tu and their now-former Chancellor?
They snuck around and paid a booster (former-BOR) $200 MILLON for filthy Houston swampland.
Now, like two years later, they quietly slipped it back on the market with an RFP last week.
Not too long after the Chancellor resigned....

Ralph Bivins, a noted local RE journalist/blogger has opined that the land will bring about $100 million.

Horn math....it's not just for sports!
JADE
AG
So they paid a booster an extra $100 mil with PUF money. Sounds crooked to me.
Texas velvet maestro
butthurt bloggers, conference-jumping, empty trophy cases, internet-burns, yell leaders, list eaters

Great moments in Aggie Sports History continue to pour in!
88jrt06
AG
Well, they were told it was a great deal and they had to move fast, because when others found out, the $$$ would skyrocket! No, that's actually what happened. No, really. Well, except that increasing price part. Plus, when they bought it, they THEN set up a task force to figure out what to do with it. Because....texas. Then, in full "CYA" mode they said, "It'll be a 'big data' center...yeah, that". By then, they had alienated every branch of Tine-related government, UH and so many others they were pariahs. Even the best efforts of the BOMC to spin "blame"....failed. That, IMO, is why they are -once again- paying some search firm to replace McRaven. Anyone interested in a large block of Houston swamp just a few blocks from the old Holmes Road dump?

Ron White once summed it up nicely.
88jrt06
AG

butthurt bloggers, conference-jumping, empty trophy cases.
Great moments in Aggie Sports History continue to pour in!
fify, skippy.
nu awlins ag
AG

LOL last time I dropped by, scoreboard was a super big deal
So, is that why you dropped by?
Texan1976
Muy said:

HTownAg98 said:

Where was I?

Unless you're 90, that probably is the highlight of Aggie fandom.

Texas velvet maestro
Texas sports history has a total lack of nuance
88jrt06
AG
Texan1976 said:

Muy said:

HTownAg98 said:

Where was I?

Unless you're 90, that probably is the highlight of Aggie fandom.

No, sadly, that's number 46. Of course, the 1st 3 dozen are, well, you know, SEC. SEC. SEC. Probably more.
Caesar4
AG

LOL last time I dropped by, scoreboard was a super big deal
You only drop by when your ego can be propped up by a horn win. What a miserable existence.
dixichkn
AG
David_Puddy said:

No, not really......most only appear after oddball weekends like this most recent. Your Freak is the only "regular"
Texan1976
Rendered Fat said:

Indiana beating A&M in a regional baseball game is the biggest win tu has had in any sport over the last five years. I don't know if it can get more pathetic than that.

Texas won more games in Omaha in 2014 than A&M has won in their history.
Bottlehead90
AG
And I have as many credit hours in Austin as most of the tsips on this board.

AnScAggie
AG

Thanks, Muy. "Aggie Sports History" is a rich tapestry of highly subjective moments and victories hard to quantify in the real world. To every Ag it's something different.

As I've said before during my time in HS, undergrad and grad school we were 10-1 vs the sips. Keep beating your chest about a bunch of pasty kids evening the record in baseball for 2018.
Texan1976
AnScAggie said:

As I've said before during my time in HS, undergrad and grad school we were 10-1 vs the sips. Keep beating your chest about a bunch of pasty kids evening the record in baseball for 2018.

How were the bowl games when you faced real competition in those glory years? When you weren't banned for cheating.
Jock 07
AG
Texan1976 said:

AnScAggie said:

How were the bowl games when you faced real competition in those glory years? When you weren't banned for cheating.
How ****ing rich, a sip bringing up cheating when it hasn't even been 6 months since the last time your ****stain AD got caught cheating. There are very few that lack basic self awareness more than your avg t-shirt sip.
GAC06
AG
Keep patrolling TexAgs.com to combat those mean ole aggiyiegs. Keep pretending that you weren't cheating in the 80's. Or the 90's. Or the 2000's till today. Just ask Colt's wife.
JimInBCS
David_Puddy said:

One of the few posts in Texags history that everyone can agree on.
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

AnScAggie said:

Yet we still beat you guys in most of those years. Glad to know you don't consider your team real competition. Also, don't forget you guys were caught cheating around that time too.
dixichkn
AG
Bottlehead90 said:

And I have as many credit hours in Austin as most of the sip wannabes on this board have at ANY college

FIFY
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.