Aggie Sports History...

8,547 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Roman Moronie
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... is loaded with mishaps, grandstanding, goofy guys and tall tales. not much else, but amusing to no end.
Treyco10
AG
1st time we've missed super regionals since 2014.

What have the sips done again in the last 5yrs? Oh yeah, women's volleyball and swimming diving. You're a powerhouse
Texas velvet maestro
LOL last time I dropped by, scoreboard was a super big deal
technoviking
AG
how 'bout that top player in the state going to the ags?
Treyco10
AG
We went 1-1 against each other. Sips will fade in super regional and both teams will be forgotten with mediocre seasons.
Texas velvet maestro
technoviking said:

Do you think he'll make more cash-money off his aggie-fans, than Johnny-f'n football did? Let's talk Aggie sports History; the t-shirt sales, mishaps, goofballs and winning internet polls.
digging tunnels
AG
like clockwork, this ****** shows up again
Treyco10
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

technoviking said:

Do you think he'll make more cash-money off his aggie-fans, than Johnny-f'n football did? Let's talk Aggie sports History; the t-shirt sales, mishaps, goofballs and winning internet polls.

Ricky Williams-Now has his own online marijuana store

Vince-Struggling Austin steakhouse. Is it still open?
HTownAg98

Last time you dropped by, you went 2 and bbq with a loss to Kansas. Lots of meetings I assume?
Texas velvet maestro
Treyco10 said:

technoviking said:

Ricky Williams-Now has his own online marijuana store

Vince-Struggling Austin steakhouse. Is it still open?
You can't talk about those guys, Ricky and VY, without touching on NFL highlight reels, titles, Championships won,

but this thread is about Aggie Sports History, the missteps and cute stories, stolen mascots, uncle nates and autographs, kissing after TDs and funny clothes. Aggie lore
Treyco10
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Last time you dropped by, you went 2 and bbq with a loss to Kansas. Lots of meetings I assume?

You can't give her that much credit. No way she had the balls to stop by this board after that embarrassment
Texas velvet maestro
HTownAg98 said:

SEC Aggie claiming Kansas baseball scoreboard, just after being eliminated by indiana. wish you had the ag-tag.
HTownAg98

HTownAg98 said:

SEC Aggie claiming Kansas baseball scoreboard, just after being eliminated by indiana. wish you had the ag-tag.

You are weapons grade stupid and must read at a third grade level.
bobbranco
AG

Last time you dropped by you bragged about banging your brother with your precious cocknotglock strapon.
technoviking
AG

technoviking said:

Classic sip tactic. Loves living in the past, won't talk about the future.
Texas velvet maestro
HTownAg98 said:

HTownAg98 said:

You'll have to do.
Last time I dropped by, we had just won the conference baseball championship, and we were ranked. Look into it if you want.

Now, Aggies have lost to Texas when it mattered most, and of course lost scoreboard, and are blaming their baseball elimination, at the hands of Indiana, on the withering Texas heat. and are under Kansas' skirts wanting Kansas scoreboard.
This is Aggie sports. Can't make it up.
technoviking
AG

technoviking said:

here's a nice piece of your history

technoviking
AG
here's another one

technoviking
AG

can't forget ole patterson
technoviking
AG

everyone recalls your most glorious of t shirts.
Texas velvet maestro
technoviking said:

technoviking said:

Classic sip tactic. Loves living in the past, won't talk about the future.

This isn't a recruiting thread or a high hopes thread, excepting the hundreds of times in Aggie Sports History, that reality kicked your hopes and dreams in the teeth.
Texas velvet maestro
This is Aggie Sports; the memes and internet wins, the 12th men and their red asses, moral victories, saluting dogs, "uncover!" the battles of the Brazos. stepping stone status for alabama champions, Aggie Sports History
MROD92

... is loaded with mishaps, grandstanding, goofy guys and tall tales. not much else, but amusing to no end.

You're calling us goofy guys when tu is known for dildo celebrations and creating safe spaces for those concerned about male masculinity? That's rich
Texas velvet maestro
MROD92 said:

You're calling us goofy guys when tu is known for dildo celebrations and creating safe spaces for those concerned about male masculinity? That's rich
If only y'all had as many true sports victories as you have thoughts about dildos and gaiety. The queer movies running on loop through your noggins will never produce championships.
HTownAg98

HTownAg98 said:

HTownAg98 said:

You'll have to do.
Last time I dropped by, we had just won the conference baseball championship, and we were ranked. Look into it if you want.

Now, Aggies have lost to Texas when it mattered most, and of course lost scoreboard, and are blaming their baseball elimination, at the hands of Indiana, on the withering Texas heat. and are under Kansas' skirts wanting Kansas scoreboard.
This is Aggie sports. Can't make it up.

You can't possibly be this dumb. I've seen people that no habla ingles that have better comprehension skills than you.

Where the **** were you after a team you root for lost to ku and ou in rapid succession in the tournament? We even made a threat just for your dumb ass, yet you were nowhere to be found.

And where is anyone complaining about the ****ing heat being the reason we lost? We know we lost because our best pitchers spit the bit and had some of their worst games all season. It's not that complicated.

And no one is hiding behind ku's skirt. I'm calling you out for talking a bunch of noise going into the conference tournament and then being rarer than an std-free woman in Lubbock after they proceeded to lose two in a row. If you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.
Jock 07
AG
Congrats on winning your World Series by beating us, I guess. But does it really make much of a difference after y'all lose in the supers?
Texas velvet maestro
htown, You can't follow the topic, and have no sense of humor.
Do you have any stories about fish camp, yells, or riding an elevator w Dat Nguyen? Aggie Sports History stuff.
Texas velvet maestro
Jock 07 said:

Congrats on winning your World Series by beating us, I guess. But does it really make much of a difference after y'all lose in the supers?
what would you have answer to that question if our situation was reversed?

We've won the WS repeatedly. Beating y'all in the regional isn't that. But I'll accept your congrats and wish you a nice summer and good luck w Jimbo. i for one hope we have football match-ups again in our future.
HTownAg98

Do you have any stories about fish camp, yells, or riding an elevator w Dat Nguyen? Aggie Sports History stuff.

I don't give a flying **** about your topic. I asked you a question you refuse to answer.
Texas velvet maestro
HTownAg98 said:

I don't give a flying **** about your topic. I asked you a question you refuse to answer.
Where was I?
I showed up last, when you had mid-season baseball scoreboard, and the SEC had a ton of teams in the top 25. I congratulated A&M for the success. Then y'all called me names, and I left, until today.

I do give a damn about this thread's topic, but I answered your question. In return, I wish you'd contribute one of your favorite Aggie Sports History memories to this thread.
Nixter
AG
Quote:

Then y'all called me names, and I left
Texas velvet maestro
here we go again.
dammit nixter
bobbranco
AG

MROD92 said:

If only y'all had as many true sports victories as you have thoughts about dildos and gaiety. The queer movies running on loop through your noggins will never produce championships.

More of your history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
MyComputerCareer
Whorn's universe orbits around Texas A&M and the SEC. Two biggest victories of the year were against TAMU and Mizzou.
Post removed:
by user
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.