Just another stud recruit

17,196 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MyComputerCareer
digging tunnels
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You dumbasses actually think Herman encouraged his biggest needed recruit to go visit the biggest competitor? Are y'all really that dumb to believe that *****
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

Flexbone said:

Care to place a wager on Shephard?

Have you paid up on your baseball wager yet?

Wtf are you talking about?
SteveBott
AG
hmmmm

SteveBott
AG
Above is Perroni
txjortsagent
AG
They still have that Rice grad student for a year so no worries
Texan1976
How's A&M's average recruit ranking? As lit as college station is, I'm guessing elite?
GAC06
AG
Texan1976 said:

How's A&M's average recruit ranking? As lit as college station is, I'm guessing elite?
Isn't that something you should care about on signing day? Right now you should be more worried about head to head recruiting results.
SidetrackAg
AG
Texan1976 said:

Lol this poor shirt sip fkr. Gotta find something to make yourself feel better when you're losing out on the entire state
Flexbone
Texan1976 said:

You are dumber than ****. Our class is much better than Texas' and will be on signing day as well. "Average recruit ranking" is only a legitimate comparison when teams have an equal number of players, you dumb *****

You're the gift that keeps on giving, you moronic T-shirt trash.
Jock 07
AG
Wait a ****in pool party with a bunch of dudes? This is a joke, right? Who's mom is on the hook for bringing the orange slices? Will hairplugs be rubbing his nipples the whole time?
CenTexHornsFan
Stud recruits but will still finish third or fourth in the SEC West! Congrats!
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

So you're saying a class with only 2 five stars is better than a class with 2 five stars, several 4 stars, and a few 3 stars. The number of recruits don't matter, only their star ranking. Even someone who never graduated from Texas can't be that dumb.
A New Hope
CenTexHornsFan said:

Butthurt is strong in this one. Finishing 3rd in sec West is still better than finishing 3rd in big wtf.
SidetrackAg
AG
CenTexHornsFan said:

CenTexHornsFan. The fkr didn't even go to school there
DatTallArchitect
AG
At least their honest about it
SidetrackAg
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

At least their honest about it

tu coaches should take notes
MyComputerCareer
Texan1976 said:

Ask Cupp and Ellison, both bumped after Jimbos eval. Whorn should know, Mensa's been riding Jimbos eval gravy train the entire '19 cycle. Let's revisit avg ranking on signing day.
Flexbone
CenTexHornsFan said:

You have to love the sheer level of pathetic that would rather play a ****ty schedule in rinky dink stadiums in the worst league in football so that they can FEEL like their team is better than it actually is. These are the same dumbasses that will try and compare conference records, pretending it's an apples to apples comparison. We're talkibg about a conference that fights with the AAC for # draft picks on an annual basis. Yeah...what a GREAT product as a fan.
digging tunnels
AG
CenTexHornsFan said:

Stud recruits and can't finish 3rd or 4th in a weak big 12
txjortsagent
AG
KANSAS, MAN.

KANSAS.

IN FOOTBALL.
Texan1976
txjortsagent said:

KANSAS, MAN.

KANSAS.

IN FOOTBALL.

1939 man. 1939.
txjortsagent
AG
we're a lot closer to one than you are when you're losing to kansas and maryland
BVAg85
AG
Texan1976 said:

txjortsagent said:

KANSAS, MAN.

KANSAS.

IN FOOTBALL.

1939 man. 1939.

We know know our history. But that's history. It's the present that's important. And right now, your longhorns are stuck in a sorry conference with no competition. Your upset because a&m is taking some of the attention that used to go only to the horns. Tell me why your team is having to schedule SEC teams OOC and then playing that schedule up like you're doing something great. You guys are struggling to be relevant and making yourselves look foolish while doing it. Scheduling teams that a&m plays every year and then bragging like you've done something great.
digging tunnels
AG
Because besides the game with OU, they have no other national exposure. 2 games a year on LHN and a bunch of regional coverages at 11am.

Only reason why they've scheduled the big boy names recently:
Notre Dame
USC
Bama
LSU
Michigan
AggieBand2004
AG
Talking ranking averages in June and postulating future division finishes...
Not only do they have nothing of substance to brag about, but they're scared
Ronnie Mund
Texan1976 said:

How's A&M's average recruit ranking?
Look at you, pecking away at your keyboard asking about 17-18 year olds average recruit ranking to a bunch of internet strangers from a school you loathe. F'ing weirdo.
AGC
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

He has OT Tyler Johnson committed and look for OT Javonne Shepherd to commit very soon and C Branson Bragg is heavy Texas lean.

How is tu's class looking now that Bragg committed? He was looking for championship football and top tier academics. That's y'all, right?
Texasteasipper
AGC said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

He has OT Tyler Johnson committed and look for OT Javonne Shepherd to commit very soon and C Branson Bragg is heavy Texas lean.

How is tu's class looking now that Bragg committed? He was looking for championship football and top tier academics. That's y'all, right?

Again, I'm not surprised hes going to Stanford one bit. Its an amazing school with a great coach that has a history of recruiting smart OL out of Texas including a high school buddy of mine.

And the Texas class IS and is going to be at least top 10 class in avg star ranking and with solid trench players.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

AGC said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Again, I'm not surprised hes going to Stanford one bit. Its an amazing school with a great coach that has a history of recruiting smart OL out of Texas including a high school buddy of mine.

And the Texas class IS and is going to be at least top 10 class in avg star ranking and with solid trench players.

Ooookkk, buddy. Whatever you say.
digging tunnels
AG
Why are you dip****s now throwing out avg star ranking this year? Has that ever been your propaganda? Last year bragging about #3 recruit ranking without any mention of avg star ranking

Spin spin spin to always make yourselves sound better

Hey we're #1 in revenue!!!! Woohoo!! But we're in the red netwise
BVAg85
AG
The sip narrative will change as they get more recruits and their average star ranking starts to go down. It will change to something else that, in their arrogant minds, means that they're beating the Aggies. Of course, you have to remember the people arguing for their side probably don't have college degrees but will insist we're the dumb ones because they put on a t-shirt and that somehow made them smarter than us.
GAC06
AG
It's pretty clear the 3 star recruits Jimbo gets in May and June are desperate reaches, but the 3 stars Herman will fill use to fill out his class in December are late blooming diamond-in-the-rough raw talents that only a coach with over three years head coaching experience could discover and develop.
Texasteasipper
digging tunnels said:

Why are you dip****s now throwing out avg star ranking this year? Has that ever been your propaganda? Last year bragging about #3 recruit ranking without any mention of avg star ranking

Spin spin spin to always make yourselves sound better

Hey we're #1 in revenue!!!! Woohoo!! But we're in the red netwise

Explain to me how avg star ranking doesnt matter.
Texasteasipper
Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

AGC said:

Texasteasipper said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Herb you're on fire bro!

Ooookkk, buddy. Whatever you say.

So you say Texas wont get a top 10 class? Lets hear it.
SteveBott
AG
Your average star just went down picking up a 3 star.

Of course Ketch and Burton will fix that Monday

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.