Dad

15,140 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by brownbrick
Gregg Papivich
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm getting lost with all the different goalposts, whoop brings up a delorean but then goes back more than 20 years for smack??

Fucking dweeb
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Wow Espurs fans are triggered af
A History Of Violence
AG
Quote:

Let's see...Houston has the reigning baseball world champs and this year's top conference seed.

SA has no baseball team, no football team, and is NOT this year's top conference seed.

Why would I be butthurt?

Because you have crappy seats for the "Houston Top Seed & San Antonio Has 1 Pro Team'' parade.

I'd drive to Crapston for it, but I've got to polish all of these Larrys at the AT&T. Then I go to the "TWENTY ONE STRAIGHT YEARS IN THE PLAYOFFS" party although, to be honest, these annual trips to the playoffs and humiliating Dumpston yada yada
are kinda boring.

Good luck to Wusston against the Texags Nuggets or Texags Jazz. Wake me if the Choke-ettes actually win a series
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
A History Of Violence
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Bookmark this thread, man. Bookmark it hard! Bookmark the f*** out of it!
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
WHOOP!'91
AG
The Global Flagship said:

Quote:

Let's see...Houston has the reigning baseball world champs and this year's top conference seed.

SA has no baseball team, no football team, and is NOT this year's top conference seed.

Why would I be butthurt?

Because you have crappy seats for the "Houston Top Seed & San Antonio Has 1 Pro Team'' parade.

I'd drive to Crapston for it, but I've got to polish all of these Larrys at the AT&T. Then I go to the "TWENTY ONE STRAIGHT YEARS IN THE PLAYOFFS" party although, to be honest, these annual trips to the playoffs and humiliating Dumpston yada yada
are kinda boring.

Good luck to Wusston against the Texags Nuggets or Texags Jazz. Wake me if the Choke-ettes actually win a series
Hopefully it will be the Texags Spurs in the first round and we can shut you yapping chihuahuas up early.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

A History Of Violence
AG
Good call, Dr. Hawking. That'll definitely

put an end to these threads,.
Ronnie Mund
WHOOP!'91 said:

Quote:

Why would I be butthurt?

are kinda boring.

Hopefully it will be the Texags Spurs in the first round and we can shut you yapping chihuahua's up early.
Always funny.
OilFieldIRI
S
Cocky?
I was implying that finishing 8th for the Spurs is a crappy thing where as 8th for the Rockets is something to be proud of.

Quit being a little b and enjoy the playoffs.
OilFieldIRI
S
Ooooooooo, someone is getting mad when they throw out those type of stats...LOL
A History Of Violence
AG
Scoreboard on Roachston!
88jrt06
AG
OilFieldIRI said:

Cocky?
I was implying that finishing 8th for the Spurs is a crappy thing where as 8th for the Rockets is something to be proud of.

Yeah. No 8th seed for Houston always sucks. SancCity is delighted w/an 8th seed. I'm stating facts, myself. Enjoy yo implications, there, vato!
88jrt06
AG

Scoreboard on Roachston!

This, folks, is what our state's 3rd world city thinks is devastating trolling. The Tine will respond, just deciding on the right middle school...
A History Of Violence
AG
88jrt06 said:

Scoreboard on Roachston!

This, folks, is what our state's 3rd world city thinks is devastating trolling. The Tine will respond, just deciding on the right middle school...
This whole thread has been a smashing success.
goodAg80
AG
Who here thinks the Rockets are about to screw this up?

Houston we have lift off.

David_Puddy
AG
WHOOP!'91 said:

David_Puddy said:

WHOOP!'91 said:

The admiral was a complete chimp compared to the dream.

Tim Duncan has been far superior to anyone that the Rockets have put on the basketball court since Hakeem retired. By a wide, wide margin. What's your point bringing up sh-t from the mid 90s? Oh wait, I know.....because it has been that long since the Rockets were serious title contenders, while you guys have had to watch the Spurs win 5 championships over 3 decades.
What's SA fans' point of bringing up the past? This year, we're the top seed. This year, you're not. What does either 2015 or 1995 have to do with it?

Wait....what f'ing planet am I on? Didn't you post the Hakeem gif? Take a step back from the keyboard and getting fired up about pro sports....you are 50 years old
David_Puddy
AG
88jrt06 said:

OilFieldIRI said:

Cocky?

Yeah. No 8th seed for Houston always sucks. SancCity is delighted w/an 8th seed. I'm stating facts, myself. Enjoy yo implications, there, vato!

I have a serious question for you, and please don't get too upset.....

What sort of meds are you on buddy? I've read your posts between here and the Houston board and I'm left scratching my head every time. You literally post like you've been kicked in the head by a horse.
Your Friend
A History Of Violence
AG
Dungston has a great chance:
A team that hasn't been to the Finals in 25 years.
A coach whose 60-win teams in Phoenix could never make the Finals.
Two guards notorious for collapsing in the playoffs.
What could possibly go wrong?
88jrt06
AG
BohunkAg said:

I have to keep my Puddy Fan Guide handy to remember what team he is a fan of in which sport.
88jrt06
AG
RodneyThomas1986 said:

David_Puddy said:

Furlock Bones said:

don't worry when the Rockets are playing for the Ship, ol Puddy will bust out the gear and blast off hash tags.
see: Astros WS
Obsession/stalking noted
Get him Puddles!!
88jrt06
AG
David_Puddy said:

Wait....what f'ing planet am I on? Didn't you post the Hakeem gif? Take a step back from the keyboard and getting fired up about pro sports....you are 50 years old
OilFieldIRI
S
Vato?
Oh I see what's going on here.
88jrt06
AG

Gregg Papivich
88jrt06 said:

Scoreboard on Roachston!

"The tine"

What a fucking goober
88jrt06
AG
88jrt06 said:

AggieWonWon
Puddles is such a dork
Ronnie Mund
88jrt06 said:

Scoreboard on Roachston!

Can't stop posting on a 3 page thread titled "Dad".
David_Puddy
AG
So I guess that answers it....88 did get kicked in the head by a horse. At least he understands how to use the quote function properly.....baby steps.
Gregg Papivich
Poopston fans are breathing a sigh of relief after finding out they don't have to play their Papi in the 1st round
goodAg80
AG
This is fun. Keep reeling in the rockettes fans.
Ronnie Mund
Vagston fans can NOT stay away from this thread about Dad.
David_Puddy
AG
I want some of whatever 88 is smoking to make him post like he's levitating 20 feet in the air. He has posted multiple times about the Spurs being "happy having the 8th seed," which they are the 7 seed. They have literally never been lower than a 7 seed in the playoffs since they missed the playoffs in the the 96-97 season right before they drafted the greatest power forward of all time and have been in the playoffs for 21 straight years and counting (even this year without their best player for 98% of the season). When they've made the playoffs, they've literally only been an 8 seed twice in their franchise history going back to the 70s. You've got to be one of, it not the, biggest moron on this website and all of your posts read as such. Click here, dumbass

*WHOOP!!!!!!91 (aka Houston Muy) - Notice how one who does not play on the team does not use the term "we?"
BohunkAg
AG
Golden State is the perfect opponent for the Spurs. Pap and Kerr can talk pregame about how much Trump makes their pee pees hurt
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Can't wait for the 7th seeded spurs fans to evaporate by next week. This is going to be a great bump.
Ronnie Mund

Can't wait for the 7th seeded spurs fans to evaporate by next week. This is going to be a great bump.
F*** yeah! You bookmarked this thread so hard.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.