Dad

15,084 Views | 178 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by brownbrick
A History Of Violence
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Order returned to the universe as the NBA's once,always and future Flagship reasserts its dominance over little brother Swampston
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Oh man. Bookmarked so hard.

Houston eyeing the ship while San Mexico dances over beating a #1 seeded Houston team that is resting its starters.

The peen envy is strong from our taco makers out west.

T&Ps when you have to watch highlights of this all playoffs long:
dixichkn
AG
Was wondering when/if this thread would pop up today. Lol.

Fear not Zeus. Good thing for Spares fans is that their run will be over by Cinco de Mayo this year so we won't have hoops getting in the way of the national celebration. Plus it gives Papi a few more weeks to plan his presidential run.
David_Puddy
AG
You goobers have short memories
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
David_Puddy said:

You goobers have short memories
There goes Puddy!

Furlock Bones
AG
don't worry when the Rockets are playing for the Ship, ol Puddy will bust out the gear and blast off hash tags.

see: Astros WS
racerfink
Resting their starters? I recall seeing James Harden pretty late into the 4th qtr.
David_Puddy
AG
Furlock Bones said:

don't worry when the Rockets are playing for the Ship, ol Puddy will bust out the gear and blast off hash tags.

Obsession/stalking noted
BohunkAg
AG
I have to keep my Puddy Fan Guide handy to remember what team he is a fan of in which sport.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Watching this thread with great interest...

RodneyThomas1986
David_Puddy said:

Furlock Bones said:

Obsession/stalking noted

Get him Puddles!!
Furlock Bones
AG
BohunkAg said:

I have to keep my Puddy Fan Guide handy to remember what team he is a fan of in which sport.

Dudes got Iverson level sports team crossover.
AggieTFA06
AG
Congratulations to the Spurs for winning a game against a team who doesn't have anything to gain or lose from playing since the #1 spot has been locked up throughout the playoffs.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
A History Of Violence
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Oh man. Bookmarked so hard.

Houston eyeing the ship while San Mexico dances over beating a #1 seeded Houston team that is resting its starters.

The peen envy is strong from our taco makers out west.

T&Ps when you have to watch highlights of this all playoffs long:

Quote:

Was wondering when/if this thread would pop up today. Lol.

Fear not Zeus. Good thing for Spares fans is that their run will be over by Cinco de Mayo this year so we won't have hoops getting in the way of the national celebration. Plus it gives Papi a few more weeks to plan his presidential run.

I've still got it.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
dixichkn
AG
What you've "got" is strictly between you and your doctor. Y'know, HIPAA regulations and all.
impavidus
AG
Should we generalize and talk mess about Houston, their demographics, culture, and stereotypes also? Nope that's a pretty classless thing to do.

I guess that's what you resort to when you try to talk down the first or second most successful sports franchise.

Big 12-0
I thought this would be a Mike Leach post...
goodAg80
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Look who the cat drug in. Rip van Big12-2-2+2-0
Big 12-0
goodAg80 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Look who the cat drug in. Rip van Big12-2-2+2-0
I've been hanging out on the Washington Huskies boards for a while now...
WC94
AG
Just wait till CP3 pulls a hammy
OilFieldIRI
S
The Thunder put it on Screwston this weekend too... but the Rockets were resting players since they have everything locked up, right?

The reigning mvp showed Har_en how to play on both sides of the court...LOL
Texasteasipper
I love how all year the regular season means nothing and now all of the sudden after Rockets have #1 seed all wrapped up it now all the sudden does?
88jrt06
AG
Texasteasipper said:

I love how all year the regular season means nothing and now all of the sudden after Rockets have #1 seed all wrapped up it now all the sudden does?
What exactly are you whining about, rodent?
BohunkAg
AG
Are the Spares even going to make the playoffs?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
BohunkAg said:

Are the Spares even going to make the playoffs?

Regular seasons matter when you are struggling to hang onto the 8 seed.
MelvinUdall
Texasteasipper said:

Locking up home court thought they playoffs means nothing to you? Tell me some more of your hot takes.
BohunkAg
AG
Maybe if the Spurs don't make it, Popovich will have more time to think about where Trump touched him.
Ronnie Mund
Dad in the playoffs. 21 seasons. Hands out of the hover position.
WHOOP!'91
AG
Ronnie Mund said:

Dad in the playoffs. 21 seasons. Hands out of the hover position.
Great, maybe they'll have the chance to prove the win last week wasn't due to a let down in intensity on the FPHR's part.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

Flexbone
I still, to this day, can't believe San Antonio even has a professional sports team.
Ragoo
AG
Flexbone said:

I still, to this day, can't believe San Antonio even has a professional sports team.
in 2001 i had a drafting teacher at my high school claim that the only reason the spurs won the '99 season was because of the shortened schedule and the NBA gifted the franchise the trophy simply because SA had been good enough to win previously but were too small market to allow them to actually win.

Then the spurs won 4 more championships and I realized that he was just old and grumpy.
A History Of Violence
AG
Swampston is heavily favored against whoever the No. 8 seed is. I just hope my longtime favorite team (the Texags Thunder, the Texags T-Wolves or the Texags Nuggets) can pull the upset. If not, then I hope my favorite team (Texags Jazz or Texags Pelicans) stomps a mudhole in Swampston in the second round.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
WHOOP!'91
AG
Flexbone said:

They can only manage one team, and that being the one that requires the least support. Basketball game, 15k people. Baseball 40k people. Football, 80k people.

Its kinda like Providence or Wichita State being able to compete in basketball.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

88jrt06
AG
impavidus said:

Should we generalize and talk mess about Houston, their demographics, culture, and stereotypes also? Nope that's a pretty classless thing to do.
Don't worry about classless.
Worry about carrying the flag for a backward, invisible town in a smack-war with one of the world's leading cities.
Gregg Papivich
It's cute when Little sister spewston tried so hard to talk smack after sucking dick in every sport year in and year out. Thank god the asstros got lucky last year

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.