Don't worry guys... I've found the missing Texas Velvet Maestro

7,387 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Heisenberg01
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

David_Puddy said:

Hey Puddy. When I talk about what I've already said, I tell the truth. I'm really impressed with TexAgs search function these days. And you have great researchers.

Before my recent, very short break, I explained I was about to be posting less frequently, for a few months, and that's true. It'll be spotty. I also tried to drum up basketball discussion about Auburn and Kentucky and your games thereafter. I thought your prospects were good.
But, y'all just like to call names and stuff. ( Ag-bravery?) You didn't want to talk about it. Sorry I wasn't around when you were winning.

UT right now is NIT material. And I've been saying that. Unlike your Ags, we can't string together wins. If we make the real tourney it'll be because of the Bamba-story and the AJ-story. That's us. Puddy, please confirm to your brainwashed bros that I've never bragged about this team.

You were gonna be posting less frequently, yet literally posted minutes after our games that we lost.
Puddy, look into the definition of "literally," or "minutes." You're provably wrong again. I know it bogs down great basketball conversation, but we need to hold one another accountable to the truth, or everything just goes to hell.

Holding one another accountable to the truth......like that you were "too busy" to post here despite multiple posts on here daily during football recruiting and while we were on our basketball losing streak? Ok fella.....we're gonna "hold you accountable" then. Goober
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

David_Puddy said:

Hey Puddy. When I talk about what I've already said, I tell the truth. I'm really impressed with TexAgs search function these days. And you have great researchers.

Before my recent, very short break, I explained I was about to be posting less frequently, for a few months, and that's true. It'll be spotty. I also tried to drum up basketball discussion about Auburn and Kentucky and your games thereafter. I thought your prospects were good.
But, y'all just like to call names and stuff. ( Ag-bravery?) You didn't want to talk about it. Sorry I wasn't around when you were winning.

UT right now is NIT material. And I've been saying that. Unlike your Ags, we can't string together wins. If we make the real tourney it'll be because of the Bamba-story and the AJ-story. That's us. Puddy, please confirm to your brainwashed bros that I've never bragged about this team.

You were gonna be posting less frequently, yet literally posted minutes after our games that we lost.
Puddy, look into the definition of "literally," or "minutes." You're provably wrong again. I know it bogs down great basketball conversation, but we need to hold one another accountable to the truth, or everything just goes to hell.

Holding one another accountable to the truth......like that you were "too busy" to post here despite multiple posts on here daily during football recruiting and while we were on our basketball losing streak? Ok fella.....we're gonna "hold you accountable" then. Goober
I was busy. Leading up to auburn I told you I'd be busy before your wins and our losses occurred. I wasn't surprised when y'all won, and I wasn't surprised when we lost. Someday I'll be here for you, Puddy, when you win, and I'll say attaboy. Why should I hide anyway. There's nothing to fear here but the slings and arrows of myopic munchkins who provide me the fodder to troll like a boss. and I don't even want to troll. I've outgrown it.
petey88

come on, admit you been in meatings like all the other sip scum when they run and hide like little girls

or was it dildo parading ?
David_Puddy
AG
petey88 said:

come on, admit you been in meatings like all the other sip scum when they run and hide like little girls

or was it dildo parading ?

He was just "busy".....trust him on that.
Texas velvet maestro
Hey y'all. Been busy. Good win over GA. As you can see The Horns can't win two games in a row. That doesn't bode well for any tournaments, even the NIT. That said, Bamba's toe is worth more than any ten of y'all put together. Get a lottery pick and see if y'all don't baby him for the sake of future blue-chip recruits.

Much bigger google issue here: With a clear history, when I google "texas basketball" the Longhorns are at the top of the page. So far so good. When I google "longhorn basketball, " of course we're at the top. But when I google "aggie basketball" I get New Mexico State (who is having a great season) at the top. Now, when I google, "**** basketball," y'all come right up, of course with the query, "Did you mean: Aggie basketball?"
But this doesn't seem right to me, that y'all should be sucking hind tit with google.
David_Puddy
AG
How honorable of you to "show back up" you cubicle dwelling dildo. Did that paragraph of google nonsense make you feel like you got some of your e-cred back there, King Kong?
Texas velvet maestro
Hey Puddy, I know it's a lot to take in.

Get your licks in now cuz I just stopped in to say gomer says hey.
David_Puddy
AG
I know it's probably hard to type with 5 gallons of your own semen on your face from all of the sh-t you spewed a few weeks ago, but do better.
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

I know it's probably hard to type with 5 gallons of your own semen on your face from all of the sh-t you spewed a few weeks ago, but do better.

By all means, fact check me. Your mother has imaginings about my semen also. You're both disgusting.
David_Puddy
AG
A goober who was too e-scared and e-disappeared for a year and a half when Charlie Strong was taking his t-shirt program down the sh-tter and losing to Kansas in football wants me to "fact check" him? Ok fella.
Texas velvet maestro
Puddy, I'm fine with you working off the narrative you've imagined. Nice win over Georgia. attaboy! .
MyComputerCareer
Didn't realize your BB fortunes were so bleak we're seeing the first ever attempt at "Google smack". It must be really bad. T+P.
scapps
AG

Hey y'all. Been busy. Good win over GA. As you can see The Horns can't win two games in a row. That doesn't bode well for any tournaments, even the NIT. That said, Bamba's toe is worth more than any ten of y'all put together. Get a lottery pick and see if y'all don't baby him for the sake of future blue-chip recruits.

Much bigger google issue here: With a clear history, when I google "texas basketball" the Longhorns are at the top of the page. So far so good. When I google "longhorn basketball, " of course we're at the top. But when I google "aggie basketball" I get New Mexico State (who is having a great season) at the top. Now, when I google, "**** basketball," y'all come right up, of course with the query, "Did you mean: Aggie basketball?"
But this doesn't seem right to me, that y'all should be sucking hind tit with google.

Out of curiosity I just Googled "aggie basketball"...the entire page top to bottom is 100% Texas A&M basketball. Even the 8 "Searches related to aggie basketball" at the bottom of the page are about Texas A&M...Cameron University shows up on page 2 before anything about New Mexico State.

I don't know what is in your search history to create those particular results, but rest assured Google is working just fine for the rest of us.
Hood
AG
He's probably using an Ask Jeeves link from the Internet Wayback Machine.
Caesar4
AG

David_Puddy
AG
scapps said:

Out of curiosity I just Googled "aggie basketball"...the entire page top to bottom is 100% Texas A&M basketball. Even the 8 "Searches related to aggie basketball" at the bottom of the page are about Texas A&M...Cameron University shows up on page 2 before anything about New Mexico State.

I don't know what is in your search history to create those particular results, but rest assured Google is working just fine for the rest of us.

Careful bringing any facts to this thread, you're going to make T-shirt velvet Maestro sound like he's not an e-badass and ruin his internet credibility.
Ronnie Mund

You just explained your internet browsing to a bunch of e-strangers for "smack". Lol.
dixichkn
AG
That's cringe-worthy bad smack, TVM. Even by sip standards. Sober up and try again.
nu awlins ag
AG
goodAg80 said:

He fought the chair and the chair won....
Jock 07
AG
What does the google machine say about the sips chances in the tournament? Asking for a friend.
goodAg80
AG
TVM
Chosen One
Texan1976
SteveTex

Heisenberg01
AG
I was getting concerned, but was able to find Texas Velvet Maestrobate again. He's a little down on life, but still breathing. He's had a shocking revelation, and he's trying to reconcile a lot of issues right now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.