Don't worry guys... I've found the missing Texas Velvet Maestro

7,380 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Heisenberg01
Heisenberg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
digging tunnels
AG
He's gone MIA
Artimus Gordon
We Need a silver alert on I 35 for tuVM

He could be under a bridge or locked in a bathroom somewhere. Or hiding under the covers in Randy duke's mom's basement!

Or we can just deport him from texags altogether!
MyComputerCareer

Now I understand why Mensa was comparing whorn to ISU on NSD. It's a tight race to the bottom.
SidetrackAg
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

Now I understand why Mensa was comparing whorn to ISU on NSD. It's a tight race to the bottom.

Damn, is Iowa state good at anything?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Heisenberg01 said:

As he sinks to the floor the Maestro repeats "but we're Texas but we're Texas but we're Texas "
Bottlehead90
AG
Flagship down!
Flagship down!
Mr. Bergstrom
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Baseball team is undefeated for multiple years now.
SidetrackAg
AG
Interesting. Did not know that.
ABATTBQ87
AG
SidetrackAg said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Beat Oklahoma in basketball and football
MyComputerCareer
ISU was Mensa's signature win of 2017. He's sending lil sweet a valentine card
jkag89
SidetrackAg said:

Baron von Waffle said:

Wrestling or at least they used to be.
ccatag
AG
Baron von Waffle said:

Bdf is a power bottom conference.
David_Puddy
AG
Is t-shirt velvet masochist too e-scared to e-show back up? F'ing dork
goodAg80
AG
David_Puddy said:

texas vacant maestro went from June 2016 to Dec 2017 with no posts. Then he finds some e-testosterone when A&M loses to Wake Forest. He masturbates here until Feb 03, 2018 when he gets covered in gizz and then he skulks away again.

goodAg80
AG
Texas velvet maestro
Thanks for the little thread y'all. Don't worry, I'm all good. Been a little busy.
Recent news: Saw we beat ou again this weekend, in basketball. Good NSD for y'all. Much better than I'd have guessed.

Sorry your bb team got exposed again by swine. The damned mental weakness. I think the world is really rooting for you, and that's why you're typically overrated. In general, folks would like to see a7m reach the heights in something, because you've never been there. Adios for now.
DatTallArchitect
AG
We all know why you haven't been around, and it wasn't because you were too busy. You're a sad, sad little boy with so much insecurity.
LatinAggie1997
AG
Ah yes, so predictable. When the sips win and Ags lose the batteries to his "Ron Jeremy" fully recharge and it's party time.
M.D.
David_Puddy said:

I can't quite put my e-finger on it, but there's something about you that I really like.
Loyalty
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

Ah yes, so predictable. When the sips win and Ags lose the batteries to his "Ron Jeremy" fully recharge and it's party time.

You can tell tvm is one of those guys who never really felt very good about himself. Not confident, probably picked on as a child. Or his sibling was the favorite growing up and he just doesn't measure up in his own mind. That's why he's latched in to something to give him a chance to feel "superior". Kind of feel sort for him. Sad.
David_Puddy
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

We all know why you haven't been around, and it wasn't because you were too busy. You're a sad, sad little boy with so much insecurity.

The "I've been busy" excuse when you're too e-scared to e-defend a school that you did not go to. F'ing clown.
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

I can't quite put my e-finger on it, but there's something about you that I really like.

Hello there M.D. You seem like an awfully nice fellow and someone that I'd love to be e-buddies with. Which school did you attend and what brings you to Texags.com?
dixichkn
AG
TVM keeps trying to convince himself and everybody else that ZeroU hoops is worth a sheet........
AgEng06
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

Thanks for the little thread y'all. Don't worry, I'm all good. Been a little busy.
Recent news: Saw we beat ou again this weekend, in basketball. Good NSD for y'all. Much better than I'd have guessed.

Sorry your bb team got exposed again by swine. The damned mental weakness. I think the world is really rooting for you, and that's why you're typically overrated. In general, folks would like to see a7m reach the heights in something, because you've never been there. Adios for now.
Like ****in' clockwork...
Ronnie Mund

So BRAVE to show back up.
Texas velvet maestro
Hey Ags. Do y'all really quantify "bravery" by a poster's message board attendance? I bet you don't initially, but then, through repetition and Aggie peer-pressure you actually start to believe in it.
Poor, goofy Aggies.

You wrap up SECSEC bb play with a slate of 4 unranked teams. I'm looking for predictions from Ags, on how you'll do.
Should I start a thread dedicated to that, so we can let this dumpster-fire-of-a-thread die a merciful death?
David_Puddy
AG
What a coincidence that your e-disappearance coincided with a 3 game losing streak by your t-shirt school followed by a top 10 road win by ours. You goobers are so predictable. Scared of your own e-shadow to ruin your e-confidence to post on this board. What a dumbass
M.D.
David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

Hello there M.D. You seem like an awfully nice fellow and someone that I'd love to be e-buddies with. Which school did you attend and what brings you to Texags.com?

Hiya, Dave! Happy to be here! I'm a distinguished alumnus of THE Texas Tech University. I found this place because a very good friend of mine, Robert Wilson, used to post here and he always had the nicest things to say about you gays. Because of this site I forged lifelong friendships with folks like Samuel Bronkowitz, Harry Stone, Booze, and Lloyd Christmas. I haven't been able to post here with my friends in a long time because staff has an unusually persistent hardon for me despite my repeated attempts to extend an olive branch. Oh well.
Texas velvet maestro
Hey Puddy. When I talk about what I've already said, I tell the truth. I'm really impressed with TexAgs search function these days. And you have great researchers.

Before my recent, very short break, I explained I was about to be posting less frequently, for a few months, and that's true. It'll be spotty. I also tried to drum up basketball discussion about Auburn and Kentucky and your games thereafter. I thought your prospects were good.
But, y'all just like to call names and stuff. ( Ag-bravery?) You didn't want to talk about it. Sorry I wasn't around when you were winning.

UT right now is NIT material. And I've been saying that. Unlike your Ags, we can't string together wins. If we make the real tourney it'll be because of the Bamba-story and the AJ-story. That's us. Puddy, please confirm to your brainwashed bros that I've never bragged about this team.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
STFU maestro dumbass.
Just posted to keep this thread going.
David_Puddy
AG
M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

M.D. said:

David_Puddy said:

Hiya, Dave! Happy to be here! I'm a distinguished alumnus of THE Texas Tech University. I found this place because a very good friend of mine, Robert Wilson, used to post here and he always had the nicest things to say about you gays. Because of this site I forged lifelong friendships with folks like Samuel Bronkowitz, Harry Stone, Booze, and Lloyd Christmas. I haven't been able to post here with my friends in a long time because staff has an unusually persistent hardon for me despite my repeated attempts to extend an olive branch. Oh well.

Very interesting. You fellows have quite the basketball team this season and I wish your team continued success the rest of the way. Hopefully staff will be nicer to you going forward. Sure could use a lot more genitalmen like yourself around these parts versus the dope above me (TVM).
David_Puddy
AG

Hey Puddy. When I talk about what I've already said, I tell the truth. I'm really impressed with TexAgs search function these days. And you have great researchers.

Before my recent, very short break, I explained I was about to be posting less frequently, for a few months, and that's true. It'll be spotty. I also tried to drum up basketball discussion about Auburn and Kentucky and your games thereafter. I thought your prospects were good.
But, y'all just like to call names and stuff. ( Ag-bravery?) You didn't want to talk about it. Sorry I wasn't around when you were winning.

UT right now is NIT material. And I've been saying that. Unlike your Ags, we can't string together wins. If we make the real tourney it'll be because of the Bamba-story and the AJ-story. That's us. Puddy, please confirm to your brainwashed bros that I've never bragged about this team.

You were gonna be posting less frequently, yet literally posted minutes after our games that we lost. Please never change, you mouth breathing dipsh-t.
Loyalty
AG

Tennessee in the NIT?
Texas velvet maestro
David_Puddy said:

You were gonna be posting less frequently, yet literally posted minutes after our games that we lost.
Puddy, look into the definition of "literally," or "minutes." You're provably wrong again. I know it bogs down great basketball conversation, but we need to hold one another accountable to the truth, or everything just goes to hell.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.