Fisher and Hermans Transition Classes

19,336 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by stick93
Ronnie Mund
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texasteasipper said:

Flexbone said:

Texas could win 9 games...and we're still going to kick your ass in recruiting. Our staff is WAY better than Texas'.

Texas OL and DL classes were not good. A&M's 19 class will be better than Texas' 18 class. Way more talent at positions where getting high end talent is most critical to success.

LIES.
How can an "opinion" be a "lie"?

You might be the dumbest mother****er to ever post here.

Ok, all of your OPINIONs are idiotic and far fetched. To say Texas OL and DL class in Hermans first full class are not good is moronic at best. Aggies class this year will not end up being better than Texas 18 class. Nor if Herman wins 9 games will Jimbo be kicking Hermans ass in recruiting. Texas is going to end up with a top 10 class this year despite the newness of Jimbos first full class (one you damn well better expect to be better after Texas won 6 games). How many wins do you expect from Jimbo this year by the way?

Also. How many wins do you expect from Jimbo this year by the way? Do you expect any transition challenges, culture change, scheme changes? Do you expect a leap of improvement from year 1 to year 2 on these aspects alone? I certainly would.

You've stated that Texas is a lock to end up with a top 10 class this year multiple times now, yet you won't put any money on it. I wonder why? Could it be that you actually don't believe it but just want to sound like an internet badass?

Because its a ****ing stupid idea to bet on recruiting classes on an anonymous internet message board. Don't be an idiot. Texas has been top 10 like 3 out of the last 4 years, and how many over the last 20 years? Texas currently sits at 10 in points and 6th in star ranking on 247. You act like I am predicting hell is going to freeze over. Its a message board, not a neighborhood poker game for ****s sake.

Well since you're going off of trends, you won an average of 6 games over the last 3 years, yet you think that you're likely to win 9 this year for some reason? Talk about ridiculous logic that you never apply choose across the board, unless it fits into another one of your ridiculous ass posts.

Why won't you tell us where you went to college?

You got me Puddy. Texas is forever doomed and is only going to win 6 games (they won 7) again next year because of Hermans lone first season and the other seasons before him under a different head coach because thats all there is to it. I can say anything as its the internet but the truth is I graduated from HCC and Im afraid to bet a random dude on the internet money on a recruiting class ranking because I truly don't believe they can get a top 10 class and its a preposterous prediction. You win. Im scared. I was just trying to be an internet bad ass discussing football when the only true bad ass here is you. Texas Football and its future is officially ****ed.

Good day gents.
Where did you end up attending college after the UT admissions counselors stood in a line with their pants around their ankles waiting their turn to make your application look like a melted candle?
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

You got me Puddy. Texas is forever doomed and is only going to win 6 games (they won 7) again next year because of Hermans lone first season and the other seasons before him under a different head coach because thats all there is to it. I can say anything as its the internet but the truth is I graduated from HCC and Im afraid to bet a random dude on the internet money on a recruiting class ranking because I truly don't believe they can get a top 10 class and its a preposterous prediction. You win. Im scared. I was just trying to be an internet bad ass discussing football when the only true bad ass here is you. Texas Football and its future is officially ****ed.

Good day gents.

I see that reading comprehension isn't your thing. I've never once said Texas is forever doomed, neither has anyone else. I also said they won an average of 6 games and I was rounding up as a courtesy (2015 - 5, 2016 - 5, 2017 - 7). They've averaged 5.66 wins over the past 3 years, but that history somehow matters very little to you.

I know it pains you to admit to a bunch of verified Aggie graduates which 4th rate school that you attended, but I'm sure the actual Texas graduates that post here on occasion would probably appreciate not being lumped in with a dumbass like yourself. Of course you're just "here to discuss football" just like the rest of your dumbass ilk like ChoseMinnyState and Buscemi. Your posts clearly reflect that you're "here to discuss football."

This is why it's entertaining for a lot of us to post over here. Dumbasses like yourself, too stupid to get into the school that you're here defending, chasing yalls tails all day long. Fabulously pathetic buddy.
MyComputerCareer
GAC06 said:

With top ten classes 3 out of the last four years, why do they suck so bad? The cupboard was bare even though they recruit at a top ten level?

Does Tech recruit top ten classes? What about Maryland?

Priority on WR/DB and rankings vs building a team that can actually win. > than 40% of whorn's roster will be reserved for 7v7 talent by signing day 2019. Who knows that strategy could actually work in the BDF????
digging tunnels
AG
Wait you won't take Puddy's bet regarding the recruiting ranking because it's on an anonymous board, but you'll bet him on the who has better record, on this same anonymous board?
GAC06
AG
He can't respond. He already said "good day".

Twice
Texasteasipper
David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

Good day gents.

I see that reading comprehension isn't your thing. I've never once said Texas is forever doomed, neither has anyone else. I also said they won an average of 6 games and I was rounding up as a courtesy (2015 - 5, 2016 - 5, 2017 - 7). They've averaged 5.66 wins over the past 3 years, but that history somehow matters very little to you.

I know it pains you to admit to a bunch of verified Aggie graduates which 4th rate school that you attended, but I'm sure the actual Texas graduates that post here on occasion would probably appreciate not being lumped in with a dumbass like yourself. Of course you're just "here to discuss football" just like the rest of your dumbass ilk like ChoseMinnyState and Buscemi. Your posts clearly reflect that you're "here to discuss football."

This is why it's entertaining for a lot of us to post over here. Dumbasses like yourself, too stupid to get into the school that you're here defending, chasing yalls tails all day long. Fabulously pathetic buddy.

Pffft. You don't think I know Texas previous record? Ive posted countless actual reasons regarding football discussion as to why I think Texas record will improve this season, non of which you have truly brought any discussion to. Its one season under Herman. Why is Strongs W/L record relevant? Why would Sumlins record matter for Jimbo? Will he win more than Sumlin in his first year? If not, what does that guarantee moving forward? I will tell you, NOTHING. We have already discussed the **** show on OL and QB Herman inherited and what hes doing to improve. Yet, because of Strongs record that matters how exactly again? Your thought process is along the lines of saying Aggie will NEVER win a championship because because past.

And right back atchya on the entertainment value of Old Rivalries. This place is the gift that keeps on giving.

Good day gents.
Texasteasipper
digging tunnels said:

Wait you won't take Puddy's bet regarding the recruiting ranking because it's on an anonymous board, but you'll bet him on the who has better record, on this same anonymous board?

One is almost as ****ing stupid as the other... but ive at least bet on win total in real life. But we all know these bets are pointless anyway and are a waste of time and never come to fruition and completely untrustworthy.
Texasteasipper
MyComputerCareer said:

GAC06 said:

With top ten classes 3 out of the last four years, why do they suck so bad? The cupboard was bare even though they recruit at a top ten level?

Priority on WR/DB and rankings vs building a team that can actually win. > than 40% of whorn's roster will be reserved for 7v7 talent by signing day 2019. Who knows that strategy could actually work in the BDF????

Broken record. This is all horse **** and untrue.
goodAg80
AG
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

Good day gents.

Pffft. You don't think I know Texas previous record? Ive posted countless actual reasons regarding football discussion as to why I think Texas record will improve this season, non of which you have truly brought any discussion to. Its one season under Herman. Why is Strongs W/L record relevant? Why would Sumlins record matter for Jimbo? Will he win more than Sumlin in his first year? If not, what does that guarantee moving forward? I will tell you, NOTHING. We have already discussed the **** show on OL and QB Herman inherited and what hes doing to improve. Yet, because of Strongs record that matters how exactly again? Your thought process is along the lines of saying Aggie will NEVER win a championship because because past.

And right back atchya on the entertainment value of Old Rivalries. This place is the gift that keeps on giving.

Good day gents.
He's pissed.
David_Puddy
AG
GAC06 said:

He can't respond. He already said "good day".

Twice

Make that 3x. These obsessed weirdos cannot stop e-tripping over their e-selves.
David_Puddy
AG
Texasteasipper said:

Good day gents.

Then how does the same logic not apply to recruiting? You're the moron who brought up the fact that 3 of your last 4 recruiting classes were in the top 10 as to why this one would be. I was just trying to apply your clown logic to the fact that you're saying you're likely to win a lot of games this year (without any reasoning other than the players being older). You also lost a lot of your good players on defense to the draft, which you don't seem to want to bring up.

As has been mentioned to you countless times, Herman greatly benefitted in the 2018 recruiting class because all of the recruits knew Sumlin was gone, and Stoops had just retired and OU had a guy coaching his first season ever. Even though you went to some pile of sheet college, surely even you can draw the correlation as to why our NC winning Head Coach currently has the #2 ranked class and your "true rival" who is fresh off of a playoff appearance and had Heisman trophy winner currently sits at #4. Even you're not that big of a dumbass, but I may be giving you too much credit. Don't worry though, Burton and his lackeys will be "reevaluating" all of your commits so they'll get a magical bump just like every year to make your class appear better than it actually is.

The fact that you've had top 10 ranked classes 3 of the last 4 years, (of which Herman inherited all of those players) and only won 6 regular season games last year, makes you look like even more of a babbling idiot. When I look at the others in the top 10 currently - Bama, Clemson, Ohio State, OU, LSU, Michigan.....have a lot more wins than your t-shirt school does in that time span.

Are you gonna "good day" me again after your next response? F'ing goob
MyComputerCareer
Texasteasipper said:

MyComputerCareer said:

GAC06 said:

In fact, it's actually quite accurate. At least 34 roster (out of 85) spots will be occupied by WR/DB as of NSD 2019. Feel free to check for yourself. How do you reconcile the recruiting rankings vs actual W/L record if not true?
dog
AG
Texasteasipper said:

MyComputerCareer said:

This is your reason for optimism?

"While Texas expects the offensive line to take a leap forward this year, Herman acknowledged there's still a lot of work to be done with the backups.

The Longhorns will need help from incoming freshmen. The Chronicle ranked Christian Jones in the Houston Top 100 area recruits. Junior Angilau was an All-American. Reese Moore (not offered by TAMU) and Rafiti Ghirmai (not offered by TAMU) are four-star recruits."

Here are the guys from CUSA that would be better equipped to help your 2019 anemic OL:
First team All-Conf USA 2017:
OL Reggie Bain, R-Jr., Florida Atlantic
OL Roman Fernandez, R-Sr., Florida Atlantic
OL Antonyo Woods, Sr., Florida Atlantic
OL Will Hernandez, Sr., UTEP
OL Brandon Ray, R-Sr., WKU

Second team All-Conf USA 2017:
OL Jordan Budwig, Sr., FIU
OL O'Shea Dugas, Jr., Louisiana Tech
OL Levi Brown, R-So., Marshall
OL Devin Farrior, Sr., Southern Miss
OL Chris Schleuger, R-Sr., UAB

Whorn's projected staring LT (aka JAG from CUSA) was an honorable mention behind these guys.

Conclusion: your OL will be hot garbage again in '19. Herman should be combing the rosters of Western Kentucky, Marshall, and UAB for their next starting grad xfr OL to save his job.

How about getting Elijah Rodriguez back from injury who missed season and returned for the bowl game? Or Hudson on season ender back from Injury? Is Calvin Anderson projected to be as good as Connor (who missed 8 games last season btw you know this right?). Uh no. But he was still a huge addition along with these 2 to give the OL much needed flexibility. Kerstetter was a true freshman last year and graded out as well or better as Connor did his freshman year. Yea, shocking to expect him to improve from an 18 year old. There is a new OL coach. There is an influx of youth. The depth will be better.

You guys are acting like I am claiming that the OL will be all world. Uh no. Though I am expecting a step forward for the unit as a whole and for Ehlinger to not be a true freshman any longer. These are both still weaknesses for this team as they work to fix the **** show they inherited.
You better be worried about your qb staying healthy. How many more concussions before no Dr. will clear him to play?

We all know Bue isn't the answer.
Flexbone
Texasteasipper said:

David_Puddy said:

Texasteasipper said:

Good day gents.

Good day gents.

Read the bolded parts. Then please, take a look at your posts on this thread and several others. You've posted countless times how Texas will be back PRECISELY BECAUSE of their past, and have argued countless times that A&M will NEVER win anything PRECISELY BECAUSE of our past.
MyComputerCareer
Its pretty simple either 1) 3 out of the last 4 top ten whorn classes were overrated by the recruiting services better suited for 7v7 (your words: **** show at QB and OL) or 2) these classes were accurately highly ranked across all positions and Herman has completely mismanaged his roster to date as well as failed in his scheme. It's binary, you tell us the correct answer.
David_Puddy
AG
No chance that t-shirt goob answers that question directly
DatTallArchitect
AG
MyComputerCareer said:

Texasteasipper said:

MyComputerCareer said:

GAC06 said:

In fact, it's actually quite accurate. At least 34 roster (out of 85) spots will be occupied by WR/DB as of NSD 2019. Feel free to check for yourself. How do you reconcile the recruiting rankings vs actual W/L record if not true?
40%..... that's.... impressive?
Shoefly!
AG
He's pissed!

Yes he is good Ag. Let's keep it that way.
MyComputerCareer
MyComputerCareer said:

Its pretty simple either 1) 3 out of the last 4 top ten whorn classes were overrated by the recruiting services better suited for 7v7 (your words: **** show at QB and OL) or 2) these classes were accurately highly ranked across all positions and Herman has completely mismanaged his roster to date as well as failed in his scheme. It's binary, you tell us the correct answer.
still waiting for a response here. The below may help:

American Hardwood
AG
Brutal. The words "dick slap" comes to mind.
Callate Donnie
David_Puddy
AG
MyComputerCareer said:

MyComputerCareer said:

still waiting for a response here. The below may help:

MyComputerCareer just went to Panchos, ordered 3 rounds of cheese enchiladas with extra sour cream, jalapeos, pico, and corn. Then he walked into ChoseMinnyState's sh-tty company, dragged him out of his cubicle, and knocked him out. Then MyComputerCareer removed his britches and took a massive, steamy shat on ChoseMinnyStates chest and used CMS's short sleeve button up pocket shirt at his toilet paper. Then he walked out, slapped their IT guy in the back of the head and told him to find a better job.
Jock 07
AG
Honestly, hairplugs should be cutting a check to Levine each month for providing the talent to win, mostly, despite his coaching which allowed him the sip job
stick93
AG
Jock 07 said:

Honestly, hairplugs should be cutting a check to Levine each month for providing the talent to win, mostly, despite his coaching which allowed him the sip job

But he beat Jimbo that one time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.