Fisher and Hermans Transition Classes

19,321 Views | 162 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by stick93
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tom Herman 2017 Transition Class
National Rank: 25
Total Signed: 18
4 Stars: 7

Jimbo Fisher 2018 Transition Class
National Rank: 17
Total Signed: 23
4 Stars: 13

Outlook for 2019 (First full head to head class)

Fisher
National Rank: 4
Commits: 6
4 Stars: 4

Herman
National Rank: 41
Commits: 1
4 Stars: 1

Looks like Herman is about to get his ass kicked.
SidetrackAg
AG
Fisher & Co aint playing no games
LatinAggie1997
AG
Fisher v Herman
Secretariat v Mr. Ed
Tyson v "Danger" Barch
Abigail Ratchford v Rosie O'Donnell

One is not like the other.
AgEng06
AG
Cynical_Texan
AG
Only thing I'd correct Bayside is one of those 4 stars for 2019... is a 5*.
aTm2004
AG
Recruits will change their mind when they see the genius of the pee chart. [/sip]
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
ABATTBQ87
AG
Abigal vs Rosie?

rockelle
digging tunnels
AG
Add in the fact he had less time to recruit and barely a complete staff
BESCo91
AG
Correct. Hot Lips didn't have an ESD to contend with his first class.

A&M didn't hire someone like Morris, Durken, or Fuente.

All good coaches, but not near Jimbo's level.

The sips who are honest with themselves should be very worried.
dixichkn
AG
Quote:

The sips who are honest with themselves
Find me one. I dare you.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
dixichkn said:

Quote:

The sips who are honest with themselves
Find me one. I dare you.

33 is a good, honest sip. Always brings an objective point of view to the conversation.
DatTallArchitect
AG
But he had to distance himself from tu, so he moved to Germany
David_Puddy
AG
Another stud safety in the boat for the Ags
Your Friend
He's from wax town, D
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Your Friend said:

He's from wax town, D

How many times have you come back to this thread hoping for a reply from Puddy?
I say at least 50 times.
Dumbass.
David_Puddy
Chosen One
Oh no, Aggies have commitments from 3 DBs that were too scared to play in a real passing league. I can't blame them, most guys have been scared off by the DB talent Texas took in the last class. The same thing happened in 1999 when Texas took 3 5'star WRs in Sloan Thomas BJ Johnson, and Roy Williams. All the top receivers the next year were scared off. Amassing so much talent in one class will do that.
goodAg80
AG
Chosen One said:

Oh no, Aggies have commitments from 3 DBs that were too scared to play in a real passing league. I can't blame them, most guys have been scared off by the DB talent Texas took in the last class. The same thing happened in 1999 when Texas took 3 5'star WRs in Sloan Thomas BJ Johnson, and Roy Williams. All the top receivers the next year were scared off. Amassing so much talent in one class will do that.
Nice theory. I have a better one: Jimbo
Your Friend
goodAg80 said:

Chosen One said:

I heard he taught Jaylen everything there is to know about playing DB
Flexbone
Your Friend said:

goodAg80 said:

Chosen One said:

So stupid. Nobody thinks any offensive head coach coaches the DBs. Do you really think opposing coaches are going to be able to "sell" that bit? Is Herman going to teach the DBs how to actually play? He can't even call a competent series of plays without Greg Ward back there simply deciding to keep it and run.
Flexbone
Chosen One said:

If it were just that, they could go to a number of places. It isn't. They're coming here. We're going to kick Texas' ass across the board, so your "DB" logic won't hold. On the lines, skill positions, you name it, champ. Texas is going to get their ass kicked. By the way, Fisher's transition class would have ranked 12th last year. Herman's transition class last year would have ranked 28th this year. Buckle up, skippy. It's about to get bumpy for guys that claim they wrestled D3 at some Minnesota directional school (even though I know you're lying).
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

goodAg80 said:

Chosen One said:

David_Puddy
AG
Chosen One said:

Rolling around in tights in consistently negative temperatures with other men has seriously damaged your brain. Holy crap
Ronnie Mund
The tshirt fans are pizzed.

Lol.
SidetrackAg
AG
Chosen One said:

You didnt even go there, nothing you say matters. Poor choden one has taken way too many sacks to the face
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

goodAg80 said:

Chosen One said:

You are such an Aggie obsessed goon that it's bordering on psychotic. I had no idea what you were even referencing until I just stumbled across a random thread on the Maroon & White Aggie recruiting board (which your stupid ass pays for).
Stevetex.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/02/27/jalen-ramsey-texas-a-and-m-jimbo-fisher

Tim Brewster has really been looking stupid lately pushing the Aggies.
SidetrackAg
AG
Youve been looking stupid posting on an Ag forum
Stevetex.
SidetrackAg said:

Come on dude, you know this looks bad.
Ronnie Mund
Stevetex. said:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/02/27/jalen-ramsey-texas-a-and-m-jimbo-fisher

Tim Brewster has really been looking stupid lately pushing the Aggies.

So bitter and jealous. I love it.
SidetrackAg
AG
Stevetex. said:

SidetrackAg said:

Come on dude, so does texas 2019 recruiting class
Stevetex.
SidetrackAg said:

Stevetex. said:

SidetrackAg said:

Wow! Way too early to start that.

So now you have two NFL players criticizing Jimmy and saying " this is not true ".

Trump Fake News?
SidetrackAg
AG
Stevetex. said:

SidetrackAg said:

Stevetex. said:

SidetrackAg said:

Wow! Way too early to start that.

So now you have two NFL players criticizing Jimmy and saying " this is not true ".

Trump Fake News?
Oh, but when the sips beat their chest about it last year it was ok. Maybe criticizing Jimbo because he didnt coach them at their positions, and because he left FSU. Also, they ATTENDED FSU
David_Puddy
AG
Stevetex. said:

SidetrackAg said:

What looks bad is you handful of Aggie obsessed goobers who were too stupid to attend Texas that come here daily to vehemently defend a school that took a runny sh-t on your application. That is what looks bad, you egghead.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.