Nice bball win over unranked cocks, Ags

13,659 Views | 141 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by A History Of Violence
Texas velvet maestro
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But now it gets tougher...

If there's any okie left up in here, y'all still suck. Get back to your ****hole.
goodAg80
AG
Tough like playing in Lubbock? Or tougher?
ABATTBQ87
AG
Are you a pasty white guy with braided hair?
Ronnie Mund
OP follows Aggie basketball closer than I do.
CoachLB
I know. The only way I know if A&M won or lost a basketball game is when this sip comes to Texags and posts about it. Thanks for the Aggie Basketball updates Horn.
Texas velvet maestro
goodAg80 said:

Why in the world would you dive under tech's skirts and talk old-news. We both won today. You beat unranked SC at home. We shut down the most over-hyped player in bball and beat a ranked team.
AggieBand2004
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

goodAg80 said:

Why in the world would you dive under tech's skirts and talk old-news. We both won today. You beat unranked SC at home. We shut down the most over-hyped player in bball and beat a ranked team.

So... why are you here?
CoachLB
That loss to Alabama must have taken a lot out of OU!
Texas velvet maestro
Coach and Ronnie still living in demon deacon humiliation. Y'all should diversify. Aggie football is a death cruise.
CoachLB
Even a Sumlin led team would have beaten the Horns.
Texas velvet maestro
CoachLB said:

Last we played, we beat you in CS. We won 7 of the last 10 played, 3 of the last 4. You skedaddled.
Wake forest hung 50+ on you. lol
CoachLB
First the past has nothing to do if we played this past season. Second , your offense could not score 50 on my high school team Third, A&M also scored 50 that game. Fourth, your team lost to a bad Tech team at home the final regular season game. Fifth, in your bowl game you beat a team who did not win a game against a team who had a winning record all season. And last, A&M played better teams than the horns this season several times and won.
Texas velvet maestro
CoachLB said:

First the past has nothing to do if we played this past season. Second , your offense could not score 50 on my high school team Third, A&M also scored 50 that game. Fourth, your team lost to a bad Tech team at home the final regular season game. Fifth, in your bowl game you beat a team who did not win a game against a team who had a winning record all season. And last, A&M played better teams than the horns this season several times and won.

Your team had no heart and was mentally weak. I don't want to get into details about that, or explain to you how badass the 2017 Texas D was. Aggies don't tackle. You lost to Wake Forest. 50pts. We btfou mizzou and held them to 16. You lost. We won. again.
always gig em
AG
A death cruise you say?

Ok. We'll wait to see how concussion sam (from here forward known as slow jack) and fragile Shane turn out for you considering all the linemen mensa is reeling in.
AggieRob93
AG

CoachLB said:

Last we played, we beat you in CS. We won 7 of the last 10 played, 3 of the last 4. You skedaddled.
Wake forest hung 50+ on you. lol

Maryland. Put 50+ on steer. In Asstin. While steer ranked. With Tom "Mensa" Sherman directing the rectum thrashing.
Muy
AG

goodAg80 said:

Didn't realize we had the choice of changing our opponent today, thanks!
Texas velvet maestro
That was a tough opener, rob93, but we started playing much better, especially on D. Check the numbers.
We finished with a win over your sec conference. As did Wake Forest.
Brian DeSpain
Wrong login. This is coachlb..Our team showed heart when they played National Champion Alabama and I believe they would have been ready to play the horns. . And your defense was way over-rated. Missouri did not beat a team with a winning record and did not have their Offensive cord. And most of its offensive staff. A&M was a better team than the horns. I do not say this as a fan but as a guy who has played and coached his entire life. Sorry but the Horns won 3 games against teams that went 1-11. That is half of your regular season wins.
always gig em
AG
Ok you beat an sec team. Golf clap.

Let's be real for a second shall we? Do YOU really believe that the mighty longhorns could stand four quarters with the likes of oh i don't know.....bama, Florida, auburn, Tennessee, etc. (the teams we ACTUALLY play)? Come on. You guys play the badasses know as isu, Texas badass tech, Kansas, etc.

There's no comparison and you know it. I like the banter though. Find me at this years baseball game and the beers on me. Or zima, whatever whet's your whistle.

Tuck Fexas.
Texas velvet maestro
Look guys, this was a basketball thread, and y'all are going full-pretzel defending your latest bowl loss in football at the hands of Wake 50+ Forest. This is what I mean when I say Aggie football is a death cruise to nowhere.
____

Nice basketball win. Now you have Auburn (who I guess is the team you though you were), and Kentucky.
I'd be very surprised if you beat Auburn. I think you might take K at home. Thoughts?
CoachLB
The whole point is we do not care about basketball! There is a basketball board. Feel free to post with the hand full of basketball fans over there.
Texas velvet maestro
CoachLB said:

The whole point is we do not care about basketball! There is a basketball board. Feel free to post with the hand full of basketball fans over there.
I don't believe the board is Aggie basketball prohibitive. And I don't know that you speak for everyone, or even for all the Aggies without ag-tags. Could you maybe cut me some slack?
Texas velvet maestro
seriously, I've had a lot of folks tell me they came for the Bev Kearney thread, but stayed for the basketball banter.
Brian DeSpain
OK. you won't have to talk to ole coachlb anymore. Basketball and horn fans are two of my least favorite things anyway.
coolerguy12
AG
I remember when sips used to brag about firing a coach for going 8-4. Now they brag about finishing over .500 for the first time in 4 years. You were texas.
Ragoo
AG

goodAg80 said:

if Young is so overhyped wouldn't that make his team also over ranked? He is like 60% of that team. Irony much?
CoachLB
7-5-4-5-7-7-7-6. That is their loss totals from the 2010-2017 football seasons. And yet they are back to talking trash again.
Texas velvet maestro
coolerguy12 said:

I remember when sips used to brag about firing a coach for going 8-4. Now they brag about finishing over .500 for the first time in 4 years. You were texas.
I'm not here bragging, especially about current UT football. Y'all always take it there. Sure we're better than you, but what's that? Aggie football exists, just on either side of mediocrity. That's your zone. Never great, but never gone. It's not the Love Boat exciting and new, you have to admit.
That's why people are saying Ag football is the death cruise to nowhere.
AggieBand2004
AG
"People"
Texas Tea
AG

coolerguy12 said:

I'm not here bragging, especially about current UT football. Y'all always take it there. Sure we're better than you, but what's that? Aggie football exists, just on either side of mediocrity. That's your zone. Never great, but never gone. It's not the Love Boat exciting and new, you have to admit.

You think you have something to brag about in basketball???
Texas velvet maestro
Texas Tea said:

coolerguy12 said:

We beat a ranked team today. I admit I pointed it out, but I also gave the Ags kudos, for beating anybody.

How do you think you'll do in the next two games? After those, you might put together a nice streak.
Ronnie Mund

Texas Tea said:

coolerguy12 said:

We beat a ranked team team today. I admit I pointed it out, but I also gave the Ags kudos, for beating anybody.

How do you think you'll do in the next two games? After those, you might put together a nice streak.
Can you post updates for the rest of our games? I'm being honest. I usually check here before ESPN. Thanks!
Texas velvet maestro
Ronnie Mund said:

Texas Tea said:

Can you post updates for the rest of our games? I'm being honest. I usually check here before ESPN. Thanks!

Just keep checking back like you're doing. You're doing great. Always post on my threads. Your interaction is welcome.
Jock 07
AG
Should we discuss how CBS felt merciful and actually took your game off of the air after mountain tard was working to go 40+ on y'all? That must've been pretty damn embarrassing? How'd that game turn out?
Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund said:

Texas Tea said:

Just keep checking back like you're doing. You're doing great. Always post on my threads. Your interaction is welcome.
Thanks!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.