Kyle Allen at Houston

15,695 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Threadbare
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

I don't think he has any eligibility left. He spent 2 years with us and one with Cougar high and sat out a year.

Is that incorrect?
He can play one more year in FBS if he graduates, or one year in FCS if he doesn't.
MetoliusAg
bigcat22 said:

Always thought he was meh on the field and a primadonna off the field. Don't wish bad on him or KM but glad both are gone
Agreed. I watch a lot of gametape of D1 games and of targeted recruits. Jarrett Stidham's gametapes when he was the qb at 4A power Stephenville were phenomenal. He looked (imo) like a substantially better D1 and future NFL prospect than Kyler or Allen.
Threadbare
TexanJeff said:

Reservoir Dog said:

TexanJeff said:

Are his parents on this Board? If they aren't I can't imagine why anyone here would care too much. He is an Aggie but he is also playing for another team no matter what.

So, it appears your a dick to a lot of folks on this board. Thats neither very Aggie or Texan of you.

Not a lot of folks. Typically just people who post random ass threads no one cares about who don't have Ag tags and are just junking up the board with the same thread that is already on the front page (sometimes multiple times). And lots of people are dicks to these types. Hell the second post on this thread is "Who Gives a *****".

We just had literally the most exciting thing happen in our football program, why junk up the board with all these random threads?
Yes, we wouldn't want a football post about a football player that used to play football here to sully the majesty of the literary cornucopia that is the Texags football board...

I see that there is a classic thread on competitive "cornhole" on the front page, even as I type this...
romanagg11
Sumlins philosophy on discipline is very unique to say the least....
txjortsagent
AG
Ummm, staff, cougar high players don't belong here either
Threadbare
txjortsagent said:

Ummm, staff, cougar high players don't belong here either
Wow, I thought that red team in the SWC all those years was the University of Houston....
txjortsagent
AG
Appears you were mistaken
Threadbare
txjortsagent said:

Uh, that was actually sarcasm just pointing out the nonsensical nature of your original post...
marble rye
AG
CE Ag 21 said:

TexanJeff said:

He is an Aggie

Is he?

Can't rail on Malik for skipping his only bowl game and abandoning his team and also make this statement.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
marble rye said:

CE Ag 21 said:

TexanJeff said:

He is an Aggie

Is he?

Can't rail on Malik for skipping his only bowl game and abandoning his team and also make this statement.

I haven't said anything negative about leak leak skipping the bowl game... But if I had I don't see why you think I couldn't question if Allen is an Ag.
marble rye
AG
Was a general comment, sir. I'm not aware of your posting history.

Also quoted your post bc you picked the one statement out of the post and I'm lazy.
Slicer97
AG
CE Ag 21 said:

marble rye said:

CE Ag 21 said:

TexanJeff said:

He is an Aggie

Is he?

I haven't said anything negative about leak leak skipping the bowl game... But if I had I don't see why you think I couldn't question if Allen is an Ag.

He bailed for another college (as opposed to leaving for the NFL) prior to earning a degree from here.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Which is the reason I asked if Allen should really be considered an Aggie (I don't think he should be)
Slicer97
AG
Well, then we're in agreement. I'm almost drunk and I don't read so good when I'm almost drunk. AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERY NIGHT!!! JUST 5 OR 6 NIGHTS A WEEK!!! WHO THE F*** ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME??!!!

Wait, what were we talking about?
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Hey no judgement here, just jealousy actually
permabull
AG
goodAg80
AG
hypeiv said:

Lol @ OR becoming the Zoo's dump again
Even OR couldn't save this thread.

HeyMoe
AG
He should transfer to OU and beat up somebody; he'll get so much eligibility his grandkids will get to see him play.
Threadbare
bigcat22 said:

Always thought he was meh on the field and a primadonna off the field. Don't wish bad on him or KM but glad both are gone
I don't really disagree. Still, I expected him to do better at UH, and it's hard to imagine that he couldn't put up some numbers in a second tier conference. I expect him to transfer.
DifferenceMaker Ag
Never could get used to how he used to walk around with his mouth hanging open all the time, which is why it made perfect sense for him to wind up at UH.
Threadbare
I wonder if he'll be rooting for Kyler at OU next year...
Serious Lee
i'll be rooting for his mother to be in the next MomPov video.
DayAg!
S
The thing about these kids coming out of high school is that all their lives they have been the best on the field. Then they get to college and there are guys that can block, tackle, throw and track your ass down when you break into the open. They are not used to that so their ego takes a hit. Then they get all pissy when things dont go their way. The ones that cope with that the fastest are the ones that thrive. If I was a coach I would try and explaing it to these guys while I was in their living room. And point out to them if anyone tells them any different they are lying to them.
aggiehawg
AG
Uhhmm? Now what Kyle?

aggiehawg
AG
What's Kendal going to do with a Pro-style QB??
aggiejim70
AG
CE Ag 21 said:

TexanJeff said:

He is an Aggie

Is he?
I bet he finds out he is when starts getting calls and letters from the AFS asking for money,
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Post removed:
by user
Olsen
AG
Allen might have to announce his transfer decision ASAP. Kendall Briles ain't going to use him.
Riding Pony Upon My Boat
AG
All Kendal briles uses is white coeds. The dude and his dad belong in jail.
Sandman98
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ask Bryce Petty, Seth Russell, Nick Florence, and Jarrett Stidham.
Threadbare
aggiehawg said:

I know I shouldn't, but I'm actually feeling sorry for the kid...
Harry Dunne
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/cougars/article/Kyle-Allen-s-future-at-UH-unsure-with-transfer-12451359.php
aggiejim70
AG
bigcat22 said:

Or just a kid who peaked at 19 and will end up telling people how he can throw a football over them mountains one day
Trouble is the mountains keep running in for a pick 6!
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
88jrt06
AG
Threadbare said:

txjortsagent said:

Uh, that was actually sarcasm just pointing out the nonsensical nature of your original post...
If you have to explain the......
Evola Virus
goodAg80 said:

hypeiv said:

Lol @ OR becoming the Zoo's dump again
Even OR couldn't save this thread.

http://www.sex-dresses.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Super-Hot-Women-White-Polka-Dot-Bikini-600x900.jpg
Holy bolt ons.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.