The anti-Malik of Murderers Row?

21,688 Views | 169 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgEng06
No Bat Soup For You
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Your Friend said:

But in all honesty I think y'all can win out. Your schedule sets up nicely. Would love to play y'all in a bowl!

If we win out y'all won't sniff our bowl. tu has 3 more losses on their schedule.
DatTallArchitect
AG
Your Friend said:

But in all honesty I think y'all can win out. Your schedule sets up nicely. Would love to play y'all in a bowl!
I bet sip fans would love to see the sips go to a bowl game. Perhaps they will finally make one. The sips won't beat TCU or Okie State, but stand a good chance at beating Kansas and baylor. They just have to somehow beat tech or West Virginia. If the sips can pay the refs off like they did against K-State, they might finally break the 5 win total
Credible Source
AG
Your Friend said:

Don't you put that stink on us!
Joe Exotic
AG
Your Friend said:

You're giddy because y'all squeaked by UF?

Florida would compete for a big 12 title.

And you're giddy after three losing season in a row and being 3-3 in the worst conference in college football.
Joe Exotic
AG
hennyj15 said:

Your Friend said:

If we win out y'all won't sniff our bowl. tu has 3 more losses on their schedule.

Exactly. If we win out we are either in a NY6 bowl or Cotton/Citrus minimum. The sips won't sniff any of those. They still don't understand the chasm of difference of where our programs still are. We will fire Sumlin for going 8-4. They are praying to get to 8-4. Tells you all you need to know.
jteagle
AG
Your Friend said:

Was Alaka the one who missed 2 tackles on the same play?
Well no he didn't look good on that play. But let's go with that and let's not focus on the reality that Malik had an excellent chance to make big plays for his team with big sacks on a big stage and he literally whiffed. He had a chance to be the star of the game and came up empty. Truth is that the Aggie defense including Alaka and Dodson made stops when it counted and Malik and the horns didn't. Result Aggies win, sips lose.
Chosen One
We still live in your brains rent free.

Go to the football board and check out how many posts there are in the Texas vs Oklahoma thread and then look at how many posts there are in the LSU vs Auburn thread.

hahahahaha

There is literally 14 times the number of posts in the Texas thread as there are in the LSU thread.

But who is your up coming opponent and who is the BDF?

TRUTH #1
AGs don't care how good they are as long as they are better than Texas.

TRUTH #2
As soon as your game was over you guys came running to this thread to show Daddy how well you did. Don't believe me, look at the time your game ended and look at the time you guys started posting in this thread.

TRUTH #3
I didn't watch a lot of the game between A&M and Florida, but what I did see looked like a slap fight between two disabled kids.

I did however pay a bit more attention to that Dodson kid, he is a damn good player, I think he is going to be a great one for you. Outside of him and that safety you have, the rest of your defense is Meh.

Congrats on beating a team by 2 pts that KSU & West Virginia would kill by double digits.
Joe Exotic
AG
You just posted that to a Texas A&M message board.

And your football team is ****ty.
technoviking
AG
Of course we talk **** about tu as soon as we win. That's what happens when you hold an old rivalry with another school for over 100 years.

We won yesterday, y'all lost. Suck it, Trebek.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Chosen One said:

Go to the football board and check out how many posts there are in the Texas vs Oklahoma thread and then look at how many posts there are in the LSU vs Auburn thread.

hahahahaha

There is literally 14 times the number of posts in the Texas thread as there are in the LSU thread.

TRUTH #1

TRUTH #2
As soon as your game was over you guys came running to this thread to show Daddy how well you did. Don't believe me, look at the time your game ended and look at the time you guys started posting in this thread.

TRUTH #3
I didn't watch a lot of the game between A&M and Florida, but what I did see looked like a slap fight between two disabled kids.

I did however pay a bit more attention to that Dodson kid, he is a damn good player, I think he is going to be a great one for you. Outside of him and that safety you have, the rest of your defense is Meh.

Congrats on beating a team by 2 pts that KSU & West Virginia would kill by double digits.
There is a 432 post thread about A&M & Florida on the Football board on the Shag. GEAD.
jteagle
AG
Chosen One said:

hahahahaha

TRUTH #1

TRUTH #2

TRUTH #3

OK this whole thread is about your "ELITE" LB but since he crapped the bed yesterday let's change the subject. Since I have a little time this morning and am still basking in our win last night I will answer your "truths".

Quote:

TRUTH #1

We do care but it makes it much more enjoyable when we are better than tu.

Quote:

TRUTH #2

My first post was a 7:48 this morning. I had a good night sleep and dreamed of the Aggie defense making stops and winning. No sips in my head!

Quote:

TRUTH #3

You can hardly call this a truth. In addition to insulting people with disabilities you actually fail to grasp that this is what happens when 2 teams actually play defense.

Quote:

The Aggies are tied for 10th in TFL in the NCAA. And they are tied with Clemson for 1st in sacks with 28 or 4/game. But yeah our defense is meh.

Quote:

I want to congratulate you on using pure speculation to try to prove your point. It's a sign of someone grasping for straws. But you may remember that KSU lost to Vanderbilt who is probably the worst team in the SEC? I guess you must have missed that game in all of your vast knowledge of college football.
That is all
goodAg80
AG
Yeah. Show us the thread that you started on Orangbloods about the Tech-WVU game.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
The slapfight was in Dallas yesterday. Without the ref's blatant bias your real rival OU would have won by 2 touchdowns.

On another note. When we played your "real rival" in the cotton bowl why did your fan base root for them over us?
Credible Source
AG
It's amazing that he says they live in our heads rent free because of our game thread, and ignores the fact that he was posting that on our board and not the other way around. That's a picturesque example of irony. I don't post **** on Texas boards, because they don't live in my head.
MetoliusAg
Chosen One said:

"We still live in your brains rent free."
...says the lil brother sip who spends hours every day on Daddy A&M's website.
HTownAg98
technoviking said:

Of course we talk **** about tu as soon as we win. That's what happens when you hold an old rivalry with another school for over 100 years.

We won yesterday, y'all lost. Suck it, Trebek.

Suck it long, and suck it hard.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
The Anti-Malik of Murderers Row, Joel Lanning is a mid season first team All-American.

I bet he's still totally jelly of Malik Jefferspin's preseason awards though.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/2017-cbs-sports-midseason-all-america-team-college-footballs-best-so-far/
HansAg
AG
Sip peasant
Credible Source
AG
From orange bloods

"My buddy at the game said you could clearly tell Malik crapped his pants. Dude has the runs."

When a small private school beats the literal **** out of you.

titanmaster_race
Supposedly there was a bug running through the team. I can't imagine having the runs and the hurls and still trying to play football.
Credible Source
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Supposedly there was a bug running through the team. I can't imagine having the runs and the hurls and still trying to play football.

That's what happens when all the boys and coaches are kissing each other in the locker room.
Azeew
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Ya Malik is a real ****ing badass

Sacks:
#9 Landis Durham
#76 Otaro Alaka
#76 Tyrel Dodson
Not listed: Malik Jefferson

TFL
#31 Otaro Alaka
Not Listed: Malik Jefferson

INT:
#22 Tyrel Dodson

Fumbles Forced:
#21 Landis Durham

OUCH! Malik really is a no-impact player.
petey88
Carl Hungus said:

From orange bloods

"My buddy at the game said you could clearly tell Malik crapped his pants. Dude has the runs."

When a small private school beats the literal **** out of you.

not really surprising, Malik has crapped himself since he arrived at t.u.
Chosen One
Malik is a Butkus Semi-finalist. How many Aggies are Butkus semi-finalist?

Malik also has more tackles than anyone on your team. If he is overrated than what does that make all your linebackers. Not to mention he has done it against much much better offensive competition.
MetoliusAg
Neither of TCU's two top linebackers made the Butkus semifinalist list this year or last year.

Neither of Iowa State's two best linebackers made the 2017 Butkus semifinalist list.

Malik made the semifinalist list last year when even his own coaches said he sucked.

Do we need to draw you a picture?

Jock 07
AG
etcetera said:

Neither of TCU's two top linebackers made the Butkus semifinalist list this year or last year.

Neither of Iowa State's two best linebackers made the 2017 Butkus semifinalist list.

Malik made the semifinalist list last year when even his own coaches said he sucked.

Do we need to draw you a picture?

In other words, much like many sips, he's all hat no cattle
Credible Source
AG
Chosen One said:

Malik also has more tackles than anyone on your team. If he is overrated than what does that make all your linebackers. Not to mention he has done it against much much better offensive competition.

It's hilarious the big 12 defenders keep mainting the offenses are great, instead of admitting the defenses are just terrible.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Chosen One said:

yeah your opinion is worth a lot.....here is your opinion on the tsips in 2017

Quote:

Chosen One said:
LOL

Some people here are going to be very surprised in a bad way when they see how good Texas is.

I have them going 10 - 2 with wins over both Oklahoma and OSU. This is going to be a very salty team. I look for Texas to put up a very good showing against USC as well, but I don't think Tehy can beat them.

I expect USC, OSU, Bama, and FSU to be in the playoffs.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2873713/replies/49609495
David_Puddy
AG
What a dumbass, but at least he got 1 of 4 right. I'd take that #42 on TCU over Malik any day of the week. That guy was owning your QB and RBs.
Chosen One
Carl Hungus said:

Chosen One said:

It's hilarious the big 12 defenders keep maintong the offenses are great, instead of admitting the defenses are just terrible.
it seems the rest of the world seems to think Big 12 offenses are great when teams like Oklahoma had 3 guys on the ESPN mid-season all American team. OSU has one of the top QB prospects in the country and the best receiver corp in all of college football. That doesn't even count USC who outside of Christian Kirk not a single Aggie would start for them.

When is the SEC going to admit that all their offenses (sans Bama) suck and their suckage makes your defenses look much much better than they are.

Or did you forget how LSU got exposed by Tory and you almost got embarrassed by Nichols state
AgEng06
AG
Where's the Reed McKenzie IV stamp of approval when you need it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.