Original board member of the Baylor Bear Foundation likes to show his dongle

6,415 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Muy
SidetrackAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Muy said:

In his defense, those drive through speakers can make it very difficult to understand what they are saying. She may have said "That will be $11.92, please pull up to the first drive thru window", but what he heard was "Please pull up to the drive thru with your wiener sitting on a white bag".

Laugh/cry. Effin A, that had me rolling.
BillYeoman
Girl was working "late" and flaunted a spicy Chck Fi La sandwich while asking for money. She should've known better. /Baylor Board of Regent Guy
80s Guy
VaultingChemist said:

BBAg74 said:

I had to laugh when I read about the victim picking him out of a line-up. It reminded me of the scene in Porky's, where Bulla Ballbreaker wanted a line-up of peens so that she could get Tommy Tucker kicked out of school for shoving his through a hole in the girl's shower. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.

"Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school... "Have you seen this *****? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this *****, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School.""

The photograph of President Eisenhower is grinning after that.

goodAg80
AG

Get her on the job.
American Hardwood
AG
If memory serves, didn't we get a version of the peen sketch artist for Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones case?
Muy
AG
AgEng06 said:

bold strategy
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.