Original board member of the Baylor Bear Foundation likes to show his dongle

6,406 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Muy
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Waco-businessman-attorney-charged-with-indecent-exposure-444305443.html

Quote:

According to an arrest affidavit, on May 17, a white male, later identified as Dove, exposed his ***** to two female employees working the drive-thru at the Chick-fil-A in the 4300 block of Franklin Avenue.

Dove was driving a green Mercedes, and as the victim walked up to the car window to take payment for the food he ordered, she saw the suspect's ***** laying on a white bag in his lap, according to the affidavit.

"The suspect began smiling at the victim," the affidavit says.

"The victim quickly walked away from the vehicle."
AgEng06
AG
bold strategy
Flashdiaz
AG
"my pleasure"
Bucketrunner
Baylor produces an inordinately large amount of perverts. Any guesses as to why???
elfurioso92
AG
Driving his Baylor Bold green Mercedes. At least no one was murdered or raped.
switzerland
He took that "How may I serve you today" way too seriously.
AgDotCom
I find the most funny part to me is he did this at a Chic Fil A, which observes Sunday as a day of rest. God forbid a Baylor Baptist show his peen at a non-religious restaurant.
petey88

Perhaps if and when he paroled out of prison, if Briles is not in prison, they can golf together at Ridgewood CC and raise more $$$ for baylro.

"Although he's retired, according to the State Bar of Texas, Dove is still licensed to practice law."

"Officials confirmed, Dove was on the original Board of Directors of the Baylor Bear Foundation, which assists in volunteer fundraising for the athletic department."

"He owns Dove Properties LLC which, according to county records, owns the Speight Avenue strip center.
He's also a member of Ridgewood Country Club owning a property near the club in addition to several others in Waco."
EastSideAg2002
FFS, it was just a case of bad jock itch.
goodAg80
AG
I guess she saw the peen dancing.
soso33
CFA sauce
Potcake
AG
Bucketrunner said:

Baylor produces an inordinately large amount of perverts. Any guesses as to why???

The Taliban has some perverts as well. Must be the taboo of dancing.
The Collective
AG
Am I safe in assuming that CFA employs some high-class poon?
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

It's all that Baptist repression
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Everyone knows you put your dick in the bag and have her reach in there, not on the bag. Freaking amateurs.
Texan1976
Froppe
AG
I'm not even gonna ask what he hides under the tarp....
petey88

DifferenceMaker Ag
He only wanted to give her the tip.
lknapp
Maybe it just needed some air?! - Kramer
BohunkAg
AG
Was confused about the age old question if you give a tip at Chick Fil A I guess.
BBAg74
AG
I had to laugh when I read about the victim picking him out of a line-up. It reminded me of the scene in Porky's, where Bulla Ballbreaker wanted a line-up of peens so that she could get Tommy Tucker kicked out of school for shoving his through a hole in the girl's shower. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.
Ulrich
petey88 said:

Perhaps if and when he paroled out of prison, if Briles is not in prison, they can golf together at Ridgewood CC and raise more $$$ for baylro.

"Although he's retired, according to the State Bar of Texas, Dove is still licensed to practice law."

"Officials confirmed, Dove was on the original Board of Directors of the Baylor Bear Foundation, which assists in volunteer fundraising for the athletic department."

"He owns Dove Properties LLC which, according to county records, owns the Speight Avenue strip center.
He's also a member of Ridgewood Country Club owning a property near the club in addition to several others in Waco."

A strip center, you say? Maybe he was just getting undressed for work.
SlackerAg
AG
Choke Mor Chikin
HogsSmellGood
He took it out
Producers_96
AG
But it's all good so long as Dove's turtle didn't dance.
rocky the dog
AG
"Would you like fries with that?"
LSB_2002
AG
BBAg74 said:

I had to laugh when I read about the victim picking him out of a line-up. It reminded me of the scene in Porky's, where Bulla Ballbreaker wanted a line-up of peens so that she could get Tommy Tucker kicked out of school for shoving his through a hole in the girl's shower. One of the funniest scenes I've ever seen.
Great movie..............great scene!!!
marble rye
AG

Quote:

According to an arrest affidavit, on May 17, a white male, later identified as Dove, exposed his ***** to two female employees working the drive-thru at the Chick-fil-A in the 4300 block of Franklin Avenue.

Did they still say thank you and have a nice day?
DallasAg 94
Pam Poovey said:

Quote:

Did they still say thank you and have a nice day?
"My pleasure?"
DallasAg 94
LSB_2002 said:

BBAg74 said:

Great movie..............great scene!!!
I'm still surprised I saw that movie with my parents. Ahh... those days....
VaultingChemist
AG
BBAg74 said:

"Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school... "Have you seen this *****? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this *****, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School.""

The photograph of President Eisenhower is grinning after that.

dmart90
AG
I'm guessing his payment came up a little short.
“Ambition is when you expect yourself to close the gap between what you have and what you want.

Entitlement is when you expect others to close the gap between what you have and what you want.”— James Clear
aggieduke
AG
I too was raised on the Porky's movies. My dad and I watched them over and over.
Muy
AG
In his defense, those drive through speakers can make it very difficult to understand what they are saying. She may have said "That will be $11.92, please pull up to the first drive thru window", but what he heard was "Please pull up to the drive thru with your wiener sitting on a white bag".
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.