CHIP BROWN HAS THE HORNS GOING 12-1 THIS YEAR

37,547 Views | 182 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ghollow
Our-turn-to-rule
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just looking for clicks. Jeebus, they will get destroyed a couple of games this year and these guys will be talking up they 7 or 8 win season like it's a championship
Flashdiaz
AG
Macarthur
Your Friend said:

His prediction is contingent on the OLine, DLine, and QB staying healthy the entire season which is extremely unlikely in the first place.
Yeah, this is the funny part. The roster says Buechele is up to 205. If that's true which I doubt, he might make it through the season healthy. Herman runs his QBs a lot. Buechele is just not built for that. Now the new kid, ehlinger seems to have a better body type for that offense.
Tamu_mgm
AG
MEEN Ag 05 said:

Given the level of competition in the BDF, that's probably not far off. Less than 9 total wins is inexcusable in that league if you're the horns.
yup. the BDF is trash.
BVAg85
AG
I wonder if Chip knows whether or there's any truth to the rumors of A&M moving to the SEC.
petey88
Macarthur said:

Your Friend said:

His prediction is contingent on the OLine, DLine, and QB staying healthy the entire season which is extremely unlikely in the first place.
Yeah, this is the funny part. The roster says Buechele is up to 205. If that's true which I doubt, he might make it through the season healthy. Herman runs his QBs a lot. Buechele is just not built for that. Now the new kid, ehlinger seems to have a better body type for that offense.

Isn't Buechelle the sips QB that played onfield game footsies with a sip WR last year ?

gay
MelvinUdall
I have the Ags at 6-6.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
ngayden
petey88
petey88

when missy speaks, we laugh
AgCat93
AG
Hooboy. Chip Brown's trying to generate clicks and stay relevant.

TXAGBQ76
AG
Chimp still thinks TAMU does not have a stand alone offer to join the SEC- nor will TAMU go to the SEC.
farmersfightatm
Sounds like when SS Fatboy gave the whorns fans permission to 'Dream Big'...
sam callahan
Put me down for a 3 loss Texas getting into the playoffs
TXAGBQ76
AG
Chimp still thinks Saban is about to become the sips head coach
88jrt06
AG
switzerland said:

I have always been the voice of reason with my conservative and logical predictions of run away longhorn wins and i think chip is delusional. We are clearly going undefeated. As long as the bus carrying usc, ou, okie state, wvu and tcu drives over a cliff on the way to the game and none of their players survive. And our d line and o line stay healthy and are replaced by nfl players. And also our qb morphs into tom brady.
Great post, but a fail because you left Mensa onboard. {5-7}
Ragoo
AG
Your Friend said:

what about the #90 scoring defense? maybe they are all hurt.
SoTxAg
AG
Looks like sips lost starting TE to a broke foot.
5-7 looking optimistic.
BiochemAg97
AG
Your Friend said:

They aren't healthy to start the season. Nice way to write a fantasy piece and ensure you have a free pass when it doesn't come true.
BiochemAg97
AG
SoTxAg said:

Looks like sips lost starting TE to a broke foot.
5-7 looking optimistic.

That's ok, if they can get through the first 2 games, the drug dealer will be able to play.

1 win for every true fish you start, right.
LonghornDub
Chip's into the loco weed again. After our first three consecutive losing seasons in history, 8-4 would be a thrill. I'm predicting 7-5.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

ghollow
AG
Somebody with stars needs to find the Chimp Brown hair piece thread. It is damn funny
GrapevineAg
AG
Here ya go: Get the word out
sleepybeagle
AG
Massey Football Ranking Composite has them ranked 49th and has it as follows:

Maryland 70%
San Jose St 88%
USC 15%
Iowa St 52%
Kansas St 39%
Oklahoma 19%
Ok St 35%
Baylor 39%
TCU 41%
Kansas 84%
West Virginia 30%
Texas Tech 55%

If...
0 - 30 are sure losses = 3 games
31 - 60 are toss-ups = 5 games
61 - 100 are sure wins = 3 games

So if they win half of the toss-ups then they go 5-7 or 6-6

85AustinAg
AG
BVAg85
AG
How long do you think it will take before longhorn fans realize that their team isn't going to have 10+ wins every year. It's like they haven't realized that all the cards aren't stacked in their favor like they were 40, 50 or 60 years ago. I'm sure they'll still have their good years but not year in and year out like back then. It seems like it is impossible for them to imagine that they could have another bad year.
BVAg85 said:

How long do you think it will take before longhorn fans realize that their team isn't going to have 10+ wins every year. It's like they haven't realized that all the cards aren't stacked in their favor like they were 40, 50 or 60 years ago. I'm sure they'll still have their good years but not year in and year out like back then. It seems like it is impossible for them to imagine that they could have another bad year.

Check. I'm there already.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I think chimp has had a few too many cosmos.
88jrt06
AG
33 said:

BVAg85 said:

Check. I'm there already.

Now that we've forced your retreat deep into the Rhine/Rhone river valley....we could take you out.
But since you're a good guy with an asterisk....
Have you hit Englisher Park on a sunny day by the river in Munich? Yes, get nekkid. No time flat, 6' beauty puts her towel down 3 meters away. Now, you're on your own.
Give me 18 mo., and I'll buy you a stein. On my way!
UK, Netherlands, unified Germany. Tell everyone else they suck by comparison, minus the USA.
THANKS! Oh, tu is worse than you feared....
88jrt06
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

The cosmo-meltdown....our culprit.
MelvinUdall
88jrt06 said:

Great Beard of Zeus said:

The cosmo-meltdown....our culprit.

Aren't you the one that is scared of the attractive women of news on the Houston Board?
Hood
trm94
AG
Hopefully Kansas isn't overconfident this year
Chosen One
LOL

Some people here are going to be very surprised in a bad way when they see how good Texas is.

I have them going 10 - 2 with wins over both Oklahoma and OSU. This is going to be a very salty team. I look for Texas to put up a very good showing against USC as well, but I don't think Tehy can beat them.

I expect USC, OSU, Bama, and FSU to be in the playoffs.

DayAg!
S
Chimp is a perfect example as to why you shoudln't write blog pieces under the influence. He does that a lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.