Tom's Pool Party: Bring your own noodle

10,159 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
txjortsagent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What the **** is wrong with her feet?
RK
AG
tom strikes me as a swim with the shirt on kind of guy.
BQ_90
AG
RPM said:

Wow Tom spared no expense to get the total hotties to the pool party.

wtf is that floating in the water
usmcbrooks
It looks like DNA soup......
80s Guy
Ceiling Case has graduated to underwater drones!
BillYeoman
The horns are doing a great rendition of that Chris Farley/Adam Sandler SNL beer commercial spoof back in the day.
BillYeoman
https://www.hulu.com/watch/280873
End Of Message
AG
BQ_90 said:

RPM said:

wtf is that floating in the water
Besides a pair of massive boobies?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
Flashdiaz
AG
dudes get together and play golf, or bowl, or simply eat bbq. They should not gather to go to a mostly male pool party..... unless you're in austin
spider96
AG
Pam Poovey said:

RPM said:

Black dudes love fat busty chicks. Was RGIII's ex-wife in attendance?
She was with the basketball team.
Synopsis
I never thought that the University of Texas would look so pathetic in almost everything they do. But ever since the Aggies moved to the SEC, it appears as if they are unable to do anything right. They're like a kid brother trying to outshine the older brother (A&M) Even the social media and slogans that they use are absolutely pathetic. I almost feel sorry for them, and I'm an OU fan.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Wildcat said:

RPM said:

I think that is the new D-line recruit.

She was there to manually assist with checking hydration levels.
dixichkn
AG
Synopsis said:

I never thought that the University of Texas would look so pathetic in almost everything they do. But ever since the Aggies moved to the SEC, it appears as if they are unable to do anything right. They're like a kid brother trying to outshine the older brother (A&M) Even the social media and slogans that they use are absolutely pathetic. I almost feel sorry for them, and I'm an OU fan.
Well, they're kinda new to gadgets. Give 'em time.
Tmoneyag99
AG
bevokilla said:

beat me too it. I was going say "Followers. Those are the same swan's Johnny used. "
WestAustinAg
AG
Your Friend
WestAustinAg said:

USC doesn't stand a chance
petey88
WestAustinAg said:

good gosh, my eyes hurt after watching. That's about the gayest thing I've ever seen, especially the puke orange.

millertyme
AG
Based on Herman's #1-0 tweets this spring/summer, it looks like texas is going to start the season 8-0.
petey88

won't be long till our resident sips & tee shirt sips come out of their cock roach holes and start claiming the football team is the best in the land.

And they will be ranked in the top 10 before the season by the media.
Tmoneyag99
AG
petey88 said:

won't be long till our resident sips & tee shirt sips come out of their cock roach holes and start claiming the football team is the best in the land.

OH Gawd I hope so. I can't wait to hear the "Cupboard is bare" talks from Herman. There can't be anything more demoralizing for a player than to hear their coach say that their team has no talent.
petey88
Tmoneyag99 said:

petey88 said:

OH Gawd I hope so. I can't wait to hear the "Cupboard is bare" talks from Herman. There can't be anything more demoralizing for a player than to hear their coach say that their team has no talent.

**** em, that doesn't even bother me one bit (at least for the sips).

Ironic to me, perhaps it was the year before they fired Quack Clown, I stated it's gonna take the sips 10 years to recover. Of course, I was told I didn't know what I was talking about.

Then they got Chollie, which was more fun watching losing since the John Mackovic 66-3 UCLA romp in Austin. Now they got this guy Herman, he's a goof too.

Best part of it was the resident sips & tee shirt sips here on OR, that were scrambling & squirming to talk crap.

Speaking of that, I miss stevo. He's one fine dumbass. Popped his cone head out of the sand a couple of weeks or so ago, and I am sure he'll be reading this within 3 hours.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.