Baylor associate director of football operations fired for inappropriate text message

7,802 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by oragator
80s Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CJS4715 said:

Seriously, it must suck being a rational Baylor fan, and I'm sure some do exist. Facepalm followed by facepalm.

I live 25 miles due south of the Bano on The Brazos. I can tell you unequivocally that almost all Baylol alums and fans I know have stopped wearing the colors and shirts in public.
waco_aggie05
AG
80s Guy said:

CJS4715 said:

Seriously, it must suck being a rational Baylor fan, and I'm sure some do exist. Facepalm followed by facepalm.

I live 25 miles due south of the Bano on The Brazos. I can tell you unequivocally that almost all Baylol alums and fans I know have stopped wearing the colors and shirts in public.

I live in Waco (obviously) and while some may have, its not the majority.

Sadly, they have a Palm Sunday event (The Gathering) hosted in McLane Stadium. Typically I put sports aside to attend such events but I cannot do it this go-round. I'd even like to take my kids to a few baseball games but I also cannot financially support such an institution. It was one thing when they were spoiled brats, its now on another level.

ETA: Its on FB all the time (still) that the media just won't let it die. They don't get it. When will this program be canned?
YouBet
AG
How in the hell can the new regime be so stupid and clueless as to get busted for something like that after what Baylor just went through and is still going through?
91_Aggie
AG
YouBet said:

How in the hell can the new regime be so stupid and clueless as to get busted for something like that after what Baylor just went through and is still going through?

The answer is as it always has been:

"You're Baylor"
AggieTFA06
AG
Somethings at Baylor don't seem to change.
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Waffledynamics
AG
Stolen from Reddit /r/cfb.

Quote:

If I had a nickel for every thing Baylor did right since the scandal broke, I'd probably somehow be a million dollars in debt.
Al Bula
AG
KW02 said:

Jason Cook has to spin it somehow...

He really did not know what he got himself into.
Agreed. I bet he thought the worst was over and he could have a nice cushy Baylor image rebuild job. Instead he has to deal with a whole new staff of apparent idiots.
dreyOO
For those of you who just read this and didn't watch the local news story, the guy that released the official statement from Baylor is also very likely the weed supplier to the team.

Based on this photo evidence:

45-70Ag
AG
That dude has a dick target on his face.
80s Guy
Irish_Man said:

Yep, nuts have rested on that dude's chin
End Of Message
AG
80s Guy said:

Irish_Man said:

Remnants of a gorilla mask
Muy
AG
I know a couple of good Baylor guys, but the vast majority are thin-skinned fans who are incredibly delusional about their school and its reputation and status.
aTm2004
AG
80s Guy said:

Irish_Man said:

I wanna ask you one question..."if I had some nuts hanging on the wall, what did I have honey?"
"You'd have some walnuts"
She said, "Well, daddy if I had some nuts on my chest, would those be chestnuts?"
"Hell yeah"
She said, "Daddy, if I had nuts on my chin would those be chin nuts?"
I said "hell no, *****. You'd have a dick in your mouth!"
oragator
Nowhere else to put this, so I'll say he's better than this this guy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/msu-abuse-scandal-coach-had-gymnasts-sign-card-dr-larry-n731781
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.