Baylor associate director of football operations fired for inappropriate text message

7,800 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by oragator
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
[url]Baylor fires football official for sending inappropriate text messages
http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Baylor-fires-second-athletics-official-this-year-for-inappropriate-behavior-416085923.html[/url]
SupaManu
Chrundle the Great
AG
Stolen from SBNation comments section:
To whom it may concern:
I am writing to express my interest in the open position for Associate Director for Football Operations at Baylor University. While I know jack s*** about football operations, whatever that means, I am a functioning adult human being capable of keeping it in my pants for 30 f***ing seconds, and as such I believe I would be a major asset to your athletic department, as well as a major upgrade. My previous experience includes not raping drunk college girls, not systematically covering up or failing to investigate the rapes of others, not soliciting a prostitute, and not sexting teenagers. As potential applicants with these characteristics appear to be in extremely short supply, and because accepting this position would necessitate a move to Waco, I am looking for a starting salary in the neighborhood of seven figures. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
biobioprof
greenyjoe said:

Stolen from SBNation comments section:
To whom it may concern:
I am writing to express my interest in the open position for Associate Director for Football Operations at Baylor University. While I know jack s*** about football operations, whatever that means, I am a functioning adult human being capable of keeping it in my pants for 30 f***ing seconds, and as such I believe I would be a major asset to your athletic department, as well as a major upgrade. My previous experience includes not raping drunk college girls, not systematically covering up or failing to investigate the rapes of others, not soliciting a prostitute, and not sexting teenagers. As potential applicants with these characteristics appear to be in extremely short supply, and because accepting this position would necessitate a move to Waco, I am looking for a starting salary in the neighborhood of seven figures. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/3/14/14919680/baylor-fires-staffer-inappropriate-text-messages-teenager
Richard Trickle
AG
#truthdontlie
Al Bula
AG
Wow Matt Rhule brought some winners with him to Waco
The Collective
AG
Happens everywhere
BillYeoman
If the teenager didn't own a smart phone this would have never happened. -Baylor fans
HoldMyBeer
AG
Wasn't that Horny's position at baylol?
Garrelli 5000
AG
It is as if the only place they post jobs is on www.rapefans.com.

AggiePetro07
AG
If she'd have been on campus, he wouldn't have had to text her.

See, all this **** happens off campus.
goodAg80
AG
What does their job posting say?
Biz Ag
AG
Second hire by Rhule to be s***canned for sexual hijinks in a month.

Baylor fires football staffer for inappropriate text messages to a teenager

The Collective
AG
Seriously, it must suck being a rational Baylor fan, and I'm sure some do exist. Facepalm followed by facepalm.
91_Aggie
AG
CJS4715 said:

Seriously, it must suck being a rational Baylor fan, and I'm sure some do exist. Facepalm followed by facepalm.
they do not exist.
The Collective
AG
It is worth noting I believe in aliens and sasquatch.
3 William 56
AG
BillYeoman said:

If the teenager didn't own a smart phone this would have never happened. -Baylor fans

Happens everywhere - Penn st/Baylor
AgDotCom
BizAg83 said:

Second hire by Rhule to be s***canned for sexual hijinks in a month.

I kept waiting to see someone post "Germans". But hell no, this is "new" news. Unreal.
Rick Dalton
AG
Quote:

While Butler was let go because of inappropriate texts to a teenager, a school official indicated they were sent to an individual who was an adult under Texas statute.

Mathguy64
AG
So two of the guys that Rhule brought with him from Rutgers have now been ****canned, in less than a month, both for sex related issues. At what point does RapeU begin to wonder if they hired the wrong guy?
Señor Chang
AG
Quote:

sent to an individual who was an adult under Texas statute

I take it this is implying she is 17. Nice work Baylor.
Al Bula
AG
I am honestly getting media fatigue from the scandals plaguing Baylor. Can that sh tass school be completely razed already -- every building -- and the land salted?
End Of Message
AG
mathguy86 said:

So two of the guys that Rhule brought with him from Rutgers have now been ****canned, in less than a month, both for sex related issues. At what point does RapeU begin to wonder if they hired the wrong guy?
They have a decent recruiting class...they got the right guy.
aTm2004
AG
Baylor gonna Baylor.
HtownAg92
AG
RPM said:

I am honestly getting media fatigue from the scandals plaguing Baylor. Can that sh tass school be completely razed already -- every building -- and the land salted?
I've been retweeting the sheet out of all the negative Baylol stories, which seem to be coming in on a daily basis, to make sure all my Baylol apologist and denier friends see them.

Stay the course. Don't get desensitized.
Froppe
AG
Hey, you're STILL baylro!!!

Pour bares.
TPS_Report
AG
Perhaps Anthony Weiner can be their next president.
Wildmen03
AG
Can we get the Baylor staff a thank you card? They've given us so many gifts that I feel it's appropriate.
Jack Cheese
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

mathguy86 said:

Plus he speaks fluent God talk. As long as he runs his mouth about God he'll be fine.
Rec
AG
KW02
AG
Seor Chang said:

Quote:

sent to an individual who was an adult under Texas statute

I take it this is implying she is 17. Nice work Baylor.

Jason Cook has to spin it somehow...

He really did not know what he got himself into.
petey88
Jack Cheese said:

Pinche Abogado said:

mathguy86 said:

Plus he speaks fluent God talk. As long as he runs his mouth about God he'll be fine.
I've said all along that Rhule was naive when he took this job. He had stated he was eating dinner with his wife, and they talked of how God wanted them at baylro. He hadn't even been on campus. The local TV news had film of the first time he toured the Toilet Bowl, after taking the job. In a night time visit, he started the field walk looking around with wide eyes, says, "Wow".

IMO, he doesn't know what he got himself into,...that place is toxic. More so now than ever.
Tmoneyag99
AG
mathguy86 said:

At what point does Rutgers begin to wonder about their own situation?

I mean seriously "This Happens Everywhere" is not an excuse. If it is happening everywhere every AD in the country has been put on notice with the Baylor situation. Anyone after the Baylor situation that experiences a similar situation is not going to get such an easier time of it.

Aggie Joe 93
AG
They really miss Art Briles' ability to disguise coverages.
Señor Chang
AG
Rhule came from Temple, not Rutgers
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.