Poor ****ing tech

14,885 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TBAT Internet Defense
Flexbone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duck Patrol said:

Clearly not enough to pay for stars. Wonder if care bear would spot me 14 bucks a month so I can PM him for financial advice.

I can. I will.
Sea Gull
AG
What a guy. Maybe you could give me some golf lessons too?
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Do you have clubs? I have a couple of spare sets you're welcome to.
Andy Farmer
Duck Patrol said:

Clearly not enough to pay for stars. Wonder if care bear would spot me 14 bucks a month so I can PM him for financial advice.

He is also a football coach and college advisor. So, you got that going for ya...
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

He is also a football coach and college advisor. So, you got that going for ya...

Look how BADASS Andy gets when he thinks he's got an ally. He's still trying SO HARD to convince us all he voluntarily left Mays for Rawls.
Sea Gull
AG
Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Do you have clubs? I have a couple of spare sets you're welcome to.

Yeah I've got AP3s. Is that good, butty?
David_Puddy
AG
That was a BADAZZ court storming last night after TBAT beat Baylor.
Andy Farmer
Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

Look how BADASS Andy gets when he thinks he's got an ally. He's still trying SO HARD to convince us all he voluntarily left Mays for Rawls.

College Advisor, Mr. Flex.

Andy Farmer
David_Puddy said:

That was a BADAZZ court storming last night after TBAT beat Baylor.

Damn right. After the bull**** no call against KU to give away the game, fans should storm that *****. Coulda had two top 10s go down.
Sea Gull
AG
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

Professional, Personable, & Focused
Ronnie Mund
Andy Farmer said:

no call against KU

Lol.

You're Tech. You'll never get a "call" your way. Much like your personal and professional life.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

Is that supposed to be an insult? You are weird little guy. If I'm ever so upset about something posted here that I'm googling to "get" someone, shoot me.
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

You clearly could have used one, given that "decision."
Sea Gull
AG
Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

Is that supposed to be an insult? You are weird little guy. If I'm ever so upset about something posted here that I'm googling to "get" someone, shoot me.
How many user names have you gone through, nutsack? Totally normal.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Andy Farmer said:

Flexbone said:

Andy Farmer said:

Duck Patrol said:

How many user names have you gone through, nutsack? Totally normal.

Yet another complete deflection. Keep googling buddy. You're REALLY gonna get me. I'm sure of it.
Rocco S
Quote:

Like me? I'm a tax lawyer. You think I might have the ability to think critically? My clients certainly think so given what they pay for it.

So ****ing awesome
Flexbone
Rocco S said:

Quote:

Like me? I'm a tax lawyer. You think I might have the ability to think critically? My clients certainly think so given what they pay for it.

So ****ing awesome

I think it's more awesome that you spend so much time following me around on here. How a guy like you does that without taking a moment to pause and consider if that makes any sense at all is absolutely ****ing beautiful.
Sea Gull
AG
Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome
If your posts are any kind of indication of your "critical thinking" ability, you might want to start giving your clients refunds. IRS is probably eating them alive.

And just so I'm clear, I want to start keeping a list about how many times you've "gotten" me on this thread:

1) I don't have stars so I must be poor
2) I'm poor based on my posting style
3) I don't want to be rich
4) I'm pathetic because I played a video game
5) I'm in my mid 30s
6) I suck at golf
7) I'm a "weird little guy" because I googled your badass lawyer stats
8) I'm pathetic because I googled you

Am I missing some? I think I covered them all.
goodAg80
AG
Flexbone said:

Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome

I think it's more awesome that you spend so much time following me around on here. How a guy like you does that without taking a moment to pause and consider if that makes any sense at all is absolutely ****ing beautiful.
He wasn't kidding. Don't be so sensitive. It really is ****ing awesome.
Sea Gull
AG
Flexbone said:

Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome

Sometimes irony comes in the form of a pathetic bald internet dork
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Flexbone said:

Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome

Sometimes irony comes in the form of a pathetic bald internet dork

Tell us more about you. It's amazing watching you try to e-badass your way to covering up how much this has gotten under your incredibly thin skin.
Sea Gull
AG
Why? I thought you had me all figured out.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Why? I thought you had me all figured out.

You actually tried to claim that stars are a status symbol. I don't think it's much of a reach pal.
Rocco S
goodAg80 said:

Flexbone said:

Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome

Yeah, it really is. I'm not trying to "get" you.

But please don't stop being the wind up toy we all love just because of this revelation.
David_Puddy
AG
Old school Rivalries thread right here
Flexbone
Rocco S said:

goodAg80 said:

Flexbone said:

Rocco S said:

Quote:

So ****ing awesome

Yeah, it really is. I'm not trying to "get" you.

But please don't stop being the wind up toy we all love just because of this revelation.

Oh...right. When I respond in kind, I'm being "wound up." When you do the exact same thing, it's totally different. Forgot that rule. Thanks for reminding me.
You win. I'm quitting forever.
Andy Farmer
Is there ANYONE Flex hasn't pissed off over the years?

Dude is as steady as a menstrual cycle.
Andy Farmer
Ronnie Mund said:

Andy Farmer said:

no call against KU

Lol.

You're Tech. You'll never get a "call" your way. Much like your personal and professional life.

Sick burn, Skolnick
Flexbone
Andy Farmer said:

Is there ANYONE Flex hasn't pissed off over the years?

Dude is as steady as a menstrual cycle.

That's exactly what I mean.
Terry Hathaway
Lea is the most insufferable kunt to ever post on this site
Flexbone
Terry Hathaway said:

Awww. See? I made this unstable basketcase lose his ****, too. Based on internet message board posts. I'm sure this is his first username.
Terry Hathaway
Critical thinking tax attorney is killing this thread harder that he ever thought about killing himself when his 21 year old girlfriend broke his heart
Flexbone
Terry Hathaway said:

Critical thinking tax attorney is killing this thread harder that he ever thought about killing himself when his 21 year old girlfriend broke his heart

What username is this, Terry? 7? 8?

I'm the only reason this thread is still going, you dumb *****
Flexbone
Terry Hathaway said:

Man I really wish I could blend in better on this ******t Farm.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.