Poor ****ing tech

14,874 Views | 185 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TBAT Internet Defense
Sea Gull
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Why? I thought you had me all figured out.

You actually tried to claim that stars are a status symbol. I don't think it's much of a reach pal.

Based on your comment about how I was somehow a ****tier poster than you because you have stars. Guess your critical thinking skills aren't that great, friend. Plus, based on your past history of instability on here, I don't put it past you for you to actually think stars actually make you important.
Sea Gull
AG
Flexbone said:

Terry Hathaway said:

Critical thinking tax attorney is killing this thread harder that he ever thought about killing himself when his 21 year old girlfriend broke his heart

What username is this, Terry? 7? 8?

I'm the only reason this thread is still going, you dumb *****

Now he's making fun of folks for having multiple usernames. Irony really is a balding internet dork.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Why? I thought you had me all figured out.

You actually tried to claim that stars are a status symbol. I don't think it's much of a reach pal.

Based on your comment about how I was somehow a ****tier poster than you because you have stars. Guess your critical thinking skills aren't that great, friend. Plus, based on your past history of instability on here, I don't put it past you for you to actually think stars actually make you important.

It's so amusing to continually watch you go back to this. It appears your reading comprehension skills aren't worth a ****, because I never said that. You inferred it because you're an insecure little chach and because that's the case, you're riled up as **** that someone would point that out. As for the "history of instability," again, quite amusing. Just more evidence that you're an insecure little sheep following the herd of a few other dip****s that grace this place.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Flexbone said:

Terry Hathaway said:

Critical thinking tax attorney is killing this thread harder that he ever thought about killing himself when his 21 year old girlfriend broke his heart

Now he's making fun of folks for having multiple usernames. Irony really is a balding internet dork.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is yet another example of you making it crystal clear that you're about as quick as a piece of ****ing bark. It couldn't be any more obvious that that was intended to be a tongue in cheek comment and ironic. Yet you're too stupid to realize that.
Rocco S
Flexbone said:

Duck Patrol said:

Flexbone said:

Terry Hathaway said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is yet another example of you making it crystal clear that you're about as quick as a piece of ****ing bark. It couldn't be any more obvious that that was intended to be a tongue in cheek comment and ironic. Yet you're too stupid to realize that.

Fantastic
Tom Doniphon
Sea Gull
AG

I think my work here is done.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

I think my work here is done.

You totally won. Man, I hope I do better next time. Enjoy your Valentines Day buddy.
Sea Gull
AG
Winning was never the point, genius.
Flexbone
Duck Patrol said:

Winning was never the point, genius.

Sure it wasn't, little buddy. You definitely seem smart enough to have much different, less obvious motives.

Last word.
Rocco S
Last word
TBAT Internet Defense
Aggie on Aggie violence makes Guns Up happy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.