ESPN - within 5 years cant cover existing contracts owed

44,695 Views | 249 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 45-70Ag
McInnis80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well Mr. Local Provider, how many calls from "customers" did you get demanding that you carry the LHN? I was in Chicago when this happened and my provider Comcast picked up the SEC Network but did not spend the $.02 per month on LHN.

I am glad I am not in your business with cord cutters on one end and cable networks wanting increasing fees for their channel. I would love to see a la cart pricing, but if that ever happens you would see a ton of networks in trouble.
WhoMp93
AG
The world wildlife federation?
dEAD zIP '93
Science Denier
AG
Cynical_Texan said:

Reservoir Dog said:

I hate to get political but I think the issue is bigger than ESPNs social justice warrior agenda. Disney, as a lot of companies are doing, are laying off workers and replacing them with cheaper foreign labor (H1-B visas) Manufacturers are moving operations over seas and to Mexico. Cable is the first thing to go and most expendable.
I think it relates more to what Aggiehawg was stating. The new generation of subscribers aren't big sports fans and have many more distractions than did our older generations.
Well, it takes time to figure out if you are a dude or a chick each day. Got to dress how you feel.

Oh, and that figuring out which bathroom to use is pretty distracting also.
jickyjack1
Cynical_Texan said:

Reservoir Dog said:

I hate to get political but I think the issue is bigger than ESPNs social justice warrior agenda. Disney, as a lot of companies are doing, are laying off workers and replacing them with cheaper foreign labor (H1-B visas) Manufacturers are moving operations over seas and to Mexico. Cable is the first thing to go and most expendable.
I think it relates more to what Aggiehawg was stating. The new generation of subscribers aren't big sports fans and have many more distractions than did our older generations.

We didn't have vapor lounges, may-un.
A History Of Violence
AG
Lots of sports networks are losing viewers

12 million more people, but fewer cable subscriptions.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13
45-70Ag
AG
The new espn shown with mike Greenberg, cant remember what it's called but i watched five minutes and it was terrible.

Golic and wingo is somewhat ok and pti is still my favorite. But all that other stuff is terrible.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.