Horn bmd says Charlie needs 8 wins in 2016

23,243 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by LonghornDub
Credible Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Thus my caveat on schedule strength and since many sips are more interested in perception than real challenge/success.

Exactly, an enormous amount of their self proclaimed glorious history is beating up on SWC teams before scholarship limits. Just ask the Bama (and other actual blue blood) fans what they think of Texas' past exploits.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
Thus my caveat on schedule strength and since many sips are more interested in perception than real challenge/success.

Exactly, an enormous amount of their self proclaimed glorious history is beating up on SWC teams before scholarship limits. Just ask the Bama (and other actual blue blood) fans what they think of Texas' past exploits.
It's even more laughable than that. It's based on 1960-1974. 1960 marked the end of the cfb era of single platooning and limited substitutions.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:

Is this the same Alabama that claims random NC? All major colleges had/have a sense of self-importance from that era.

Edit: I agree with what SA77 posted in the initial OP, he has to get to 8.
StephenvilleAg77
Missy is out of "posting privileges suspended" jail again. Those gift baskets the OR forum sent to the mods succeeded!
MelvinUdall
quote:
Missy is out of "posting privileges suspended" jail again. Those gift baskets the OR forum sent to the mods succeeded!

Was on vacation with time to strategize on what will I do and my approach going forward, I have a decent sized list of things that you will see unfold over time. Took me most of my vacation and many hours to come up with all the changes.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
quote:
Recruits are being told that Charlie will be back for the 2017 season even if he only wins 7.

Recruits were being told that Sumlin was being fired.
Recruits were being told that Sumlin was leaving for the NFL.
Recruits were being told that A&M could not get a premium defensive coordinator.
Recruits were being told that David Ash was going to lead them to a big 2013 season.
Recruits were being told that David Ash was going to lead them to a big 2014 season.
Recruits were being told that Swoopes was going to lead them to a big 2014 season.
Recruits were being told that Heard was going to lead them to a big 2015 season.
Recruits' parents were being told that Charlie runs a clean program and is of the highest morals literally while his ***** may have been inserted into the vagina of another man's wife.
Recruits were being told that Chris Rumph wasn't going anywhere.
Recruits were being told that they had guaranteed starting positions before they tried to change them to backups at other positions in their first year at tu.

So does it shock you that tu is telling recruits a completely different story than the BMDs say is the truth?
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Is this the same Alabama that claims random NC? All major colleges had/have a sense of self-importance from that era.
True. But at least most of those colleges base their pre-playoff era claims of mnc's on undefeated untied seasons. Only the total frauds claim a mnc after getting stomped in their bowl game.
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:
True. But at least most of those colleges base their pre-playoff era claims of mnc's on undefeated untied seasons. Only the total frauds claim a mnc after getting stomped in their bowl game.

Take it up with Nixon.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
quote:
Was on vacation with time to strategize on what will I do and my approach going forward, I have a decent sized list of things that you will see unfold over time. Took me most of my vacation and many hours to come up with all the changes.
English, if you don't mind.
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Take it up with Nixon.
That was in 1969. But you are young, so you're excused. All kidding aside, though, good luck with whatever life changes you're going thru.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Take it up with Nixon.

Nobody is disputing 69.

It's 70 that's a fraud
Junction1956
Texas?

Great state, great people, great school in College Station.

The school that we ***** slapped still hasn't recovered, so we have that going for us.

Other than that, why even discuss a school that has the reputation of killing conferences?

Texas A&M has moved on to success in the SEC and Texas is pissed that it wasn't invited to the SEC ( and won't be).

Enjoy the Big 12, Texas, before you destroy it.

You were Texas.

Roll Texas

MelvinUdall
quote:
Texas?

Great state, great people, great school in College Station.

The school that we ***** slapped still hasn't recovered, so we have that going for us.

Other than that, why even discuss a school that has the reputation of killing conferences?

Texas A&M has moved on to success in the SEC and Texas is pissed that it wasn't invited to the SEC ( and won't be).

Enjoy the Big 12, Texas, before you destroy it.

You were Texas.

Roll Texas

Ha, I am gone for over a week, and you're responding to my first post back. You're retired, get off the Commodore 64 and take a trip.
Junction1956
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Retired? No way, I having too much fun doing actuarial evaluations for clients. Have a couple interns from universities around the country, and have one from Notre Dame and one from Stanford.

The young lady from Notre Dame laughed when talking college football, particularly the Texas game from last year. She said Texas came out with their chests puffed out and when the Irish was throttling the vaunted Texas defense, she couldn't believe how Texas supporters quickly left a game still in progress.

She called Texas fans a bunch of *******. A girl calling Texas fans a bunch of *******.

How mighty Texas has fallen!

The Stanford intern thinks Texas will be in PAC -12 and can't wait to play a historically overrated program.
He believes Texas won't like playing and losing to PAC-12 schools. He actually respects OU.

So,it's not only Alabama and Texas A&M that know that Texas is a paper tiger in the 5th place conference.

Roll Tide

MelvinUdall
quote:
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Retired? No way, I having too much fun doing actuarial evaluations for clients. Have a couple interns from universities around the country, and have one from Notre Dame and one from Stanford.

The young lady from Notre Dame laughed when talking college football, particularly the Texas game from last year. She said Texas came out with their chests puffed out and when the Irish was throttling the vaunted Texas defense, she couldn't believe how Texas supporters quickly left a game still in progress.

She called Texas fans a bunch of *******. A girl calling Texas fans a bunch of *******.

The Stanford intern thinks Texas will be in PAC -12 and can't wait to play a historically overrated program.
He believes Texas won't like playing and losing to PAC-12 schools. He actually respects OU.

So,it's not only Alabama and Texas A&M that know that Texas is a paper tiger in the 5th place conference.

Roll Tide

You have 121 posts on this site, 100 directly responding to me.

And I am sure that is what she said, oh look Alabama just claimed another championship.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:

She's right. Texas fans are a bunch of p******. Went to the Texas Bowl with Arkansas a few years back. Sold out event. One side of the stadium was largely empty by the beginning of the fourth quarter. And about a third never came back after half-time.

Wooo Pig Sooie!
MelvinUdall
quote:
quote:

She's right. Texas fans are a bunch of p******. Went to the Texas Bowl with Arkansas a few years back. Sold out event. One side of the stadium was largely empty by the beginning of the fourth quarter. And about a third never came back after half-time.

Wooo Pig Sooie!

Your fans aren't actually the same fans of 20 years ago.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Your fans aren't actually the same fans of 20 years ago.

Meaning what?
Stevetex.
quote:
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Roll Tide

Your talking about the dope smoking, gun slinging Alabama team right?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Meaning even though you can cite countless times where the whorn fans stop supporting their team at the first sight of rough waters, he's going to show you one example of a time when Aggie fans left a game early or one internet poster that gets his tampon in sideways any time the Aggies get behind as proof that A&M is no different than sip U.

Then he's going to comment on my run-on sentence and lack of literary prowess based on my post on an internet message board. Then he's going to thump his boyfriend in the nutsack.
Junction1956
Hayden,

Love living rent free in your feeble little mind.

Yes, the ND intern is a salty lass, quite sharp and her brother plays football for ND.

Doesn't matter, the rest of the country knows what Texas is and Texas can't do anything about it.

Oh, that last national championship was against Texas football.

Roll Tide
Bob Knights Paper Hands
quote:
quote:
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Roll Tide

Your last two celebrated players and guys who have generally represented your program over the last two decades are Ricky Williams and Vints. Are you sure this is a wise road to go down?

Is pot bad? Or only when players on other teams use it?
Junction1956
Steve,

Good afternoon, good to see you!

Cam Robinson was charged by the Monroe police department, the DA chose not to proceed. All in the State of Louisiana. Next question?

Roll Tide
Junction1956
This just in.

Alabama has won anther national championship in in football . This latest is Alabama's 20th and the fourth. against the Texas Longhorns. Alabama now has five national championships against Texas. Texas has four total national championships in football, the last being in 2006.

Congratulations to the national champions Crimson Tide on their 25th national championship in football and it's seventh over the Texas Longhorns.

Roll Tide
StephenvilleAg77
Be fair. Roger "HGH/PED's/Perjury" Clemens and Augie "DUI" Garrido are celebrated as heroes by sips everywhere, too.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Roll Tide

Your last two celebrated players and guys who have generally represented your program over the last two decades are Ricky Williams and Vints. Are you sure this is a wise road to go down?

Ricky and Vince were great players. I don't remember during thier football career at Texas having legal issues? Both are regulars on the 40 acres.

Stevetex.
quote:
Steve,

Good afternoon, good to see you!

Cam Robinson was charged by the Monroe police department, the DA chose not to proceed. All in the State of Louisiana. Next question?

Roll Tide

Dont worry Junction I'm sure there won't be any repercussions for the players over this.

Go on and look the other way.

StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Ricky and Vince were great players. I don't remember during thier football career at Texas having legal issues?

quote:
Go on and look the other way.
Oh the irony. Stevetex pulls gun, shoots self in foot.
RetiredpostalMarine
Steve the Anime boy on twitter
Ft Worth Ag
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Nhayden,

Good to see you again.

Roll Tide

Ricky and Vince were great players. I don't remember during thier football career at Texas having legal issues? Both are regulars on the 40 acres.

Ricky had drug issues, even in college.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Don't understimate lil brother sip. They got Poona, Malik of Nazareth, and Booshelle. Even Fran could win 8 games with that talent.

FIFY
StephenvilleAg77
quote:
Don't understimate lil brother sip. They got Poona, Malik of Nazareth, and Booshelle. Even Fran could win 8 games with that talent.

FIFY
With Heard as the option qb.
DifferenceMaker Ag
F'ing brutal.
Junction1956
Steve,

Unlike Texas, Nick (the coach you so desperately wanted) actually allows the court system play out. Now if you have proof of judicial misconduct by the 4th district of Louisiana DA in making a decision not to pursue a case that the DA himself said would be hard to prove guilt in a court of law, then by all means file a formal complaint of judicial misconduct.

Google Edwin Simmons.

Really, running buck naked down a street in Austin to evade police?

Every school has kids that get cross with the law, remember McCoy and Shipley's threesome at the Alamo Bowl when Mack sent them home?

Roll Tide
Stevetex.
quote:
Steve,

Unlike Texas, Nick (the coach you so desperately wanted) actually allows the court system play out. Now if you have proof of judicial misconduct by the 4th district of Louisiana DA in making a decision not to pursue a case that the DA himself said would be hard to prove guilt in a court of law, then by all means file a formal complaint of judicial misconduct.

Google Edwin Simmons.

Really, running buck naked down a street in Austin to evade police?

Every school has kids that get cross with the law, remember McCoy and Shipley's threesome at the Alamo Bowl when Mack sent them home?

Roll Tide

Get your facts straight, that was Case McCoy and Jordon Hicks and they were sent home by Mack.

That's a far cry from packing a stolen gun while in the process of consuming weed. And I'm sure these guys will pass their drug tests.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.