DAMN SIPS - feisty!

16,102 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
This is real?

My guess is it's a self deprecating joke.

permabull
AG
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Its obvious sarcasm... good bull on their part

Absolutely. If you didn't see that, you might want to spend a little more time outside of the Rivalries board. Exchanging insults with the hopelessly inept tards and teasips that visit here is rotting your mind.
Post removed:
by user
The Collective
AG
This was a fun little thread. Thanks to the horns for the initial entertainment. Good luck with the Whirlybirds. Sorry you didn't have a chance for revenge against them in baseball.
Madman
AG
Sips were embarrassed to lose to the Cyclones last year but this year it will be a great accomplishment.

It's good to manage expectations.
Maroon Dawn
AG

PCC_80
AG
So if they are going to beat Iowa State this year, are they going to lose to Kansas to make up for it ???
RVHorn
The Murderers' Row thing was self-directed sarcasm as well, for those of you who don't remember.

I believe it originates with the great Thujone.
DayAg!
S
quote:
The Murderers' Row thing was self-directed sarcasm as well, for those of you who don't remember.

You seem to forget at the time it was done it was the truth. Cant get around that with tongue in cheek.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:

You seem to forget at the time it was done it was the truth. Cant get around that with tongue in cheek.
That it was true is what made it funny just like the original quote in this thread.

Glad to see not all Aggies are so slow on the uptake.
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
This is real?

My guess is it's a self deprecating joke.

Like the footb....baske...I mean the baseball team?

No, those teams are self defecating.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Until you prove otherwise, Murderer's Row is both hilarious AND the God's honest truth.

But that's the thrill of playing in a league full of teams nobody respects.

Either you beat them like you were supposed to and gain nothing or they beat you and you lose a ton of credibility and respect.

Oh and get comfy because there are way too many albatrosses dangling around your neck to ever get out of the Little 10 at this point.
RVHorn
I can't compete with mental acuity like that.

At least one of the teams nobody respects fled to the SEC to continue their tradition of football mediocrity.
ham98
quote:

At least one of the teams nobody respects fled to the SEC to continue their tradition of football mediocrity.
Fled to the SEC? If the SEC offered the horns an invite you would be thrilled
PCC_80
AG
quote:

Actually every team in the Big-12 was looking for a way out at the time. Four teams escaped to greener pastures. The rest could not make it over the wall or they were told that no one wanted them.
Slwdsm
quote:

Have a weird way of showing your lack of respect... in any case, thanks for all the TV ratings and money though.

PS if 8 wins is mediocrity... what does that make 5?
APHIS AG
quote:

For a team that no one respects, we have done well but can and will do better while a team everyone hates due to arrogance and greed is stuck in a bad conference that truly no one respects with a losing record that will likely continue.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:

Have a weird way of showing your lack of respect... in any case, thanks for all the TV ratings and money though.

Anything more than 5 is trending up.

What recruits are looking for.

Another 8 is not positive for A&M recruiting.
Slwdsm
Speaking of trend, which direction is 6 one year then 5 the next...?

Where would us stupid aggieessess be with out the infinite wisdom of the sips.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Longhorn Calculus: >5 is greater than 8.

You put Euler to shame.
Stevetex.
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Longhorn Calculus: >5 is greater than 8.

You put Euler to shame.

Just a matter of time now.

It's so true recruits are looking at Chuck and Sumlin this year. We will see come football time.
ClassOf17
quote:
quote:
quote:

I see they don't teach math down in Austin
AGBQ01
AG
tu's measuring stick is now Iowa State
Slwdsm
quote:

Just a matter of time now.

It's so true recruits are looking at Chuck and Sumlin this year. We will see come football time.

AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Little sister can be so cute sometimes.

Your keyboard effed up? I fixed it.
RGLAG85
AG
I see Randijer & his boyfriend have shown up. It's always so intimidating to get such levity, wit and wisdom from this duo. Shut the thread down, the smartest on this board have decided to grace us and we can't possibly match their intellectual sparring.
DayAg!
S
quote:
At least one of the teams nobody respects fled to the SEC
Fled and escaped. You how ever.
The Agly Duckling
quote:
They do realize that Charlie did this his first season, right? RIGHT?
Gotta get back to their former greatness!!
Rocco S
Such a ridiculous line.

We took a job at a larger, more prestigious company, with a higher salary, more vacation time, better benefits, and a better path for promotion, but somehow, we "fled".

Logic like that is why your fan base has the intellectual reputation it does.
Frankie T
Also don't forget they were trying to convince us to "flee" with them to the PAC and only backed off of that out of fears that we would instead join a better conference in the SEC. ...but it's our fault for tearing up the conference, we were at the same time scared of the Big12 but also stupid because we were going to a tougher conference, albeit one that is highly overrated anytime we perform well.
RVHorn
quote:
Also don't forget they were trying to convince us to "flee" with them to the PAC and only backed off of that out of fears that we would instead join a better conference in the SEC. ...but it's our fault for tearing up the conference, we were at the same time scared of the Big12 but also stupid because we were going to a tougher conference, albeit one that is highly overrated anytime we perform well.
Did I miss something? Are you talking about football? When have you ever performed well in the SEC?
RVHorn
quote:
Texas has always included A&M.

A&M ran away from that relationship. That's the fleeing.
RVHorn
quote:
Such a ridiculous line.

We took a job at a larger, more prestigious company, with a higher salary, more vacation time, better benefits, and a better path for promotion, but somehow, we "fled".

Logic like that is why your fan base has the intellectual reputation it does.
But, still, a better reputation than your fan base, particularly as represented by you.
Rocco S
You're absolutely wrong.

As usual.

Your fans think everyone views them in a light they wished to be thought of in. You live in a very insular, deluded state of being.

No one likes you, everyone thinks you're dumb.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.