DAMN SIPS - feisty!

16,098 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Collective
Rocco S
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
Also don't forget they were trying to convince us to "flee" with them to the PAC and only backed off of that out of fears that we would instead join a better conference in the SEC. ...but it's our fault for tearing up the conference, we were at the same time scared of the Big12 but also stupid because we were going to a tougher conference, albeit one that is highly overrated anytime we perform well.
Texas has always included A&M.

A&M ran away from that relationship. That's the fleeing.

You can call it whatever you wish.

Doesn't make it true.

We took a better deal.

Sorry that pisses you off.

No hard feelings from me.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
Also don't forget they were trying to convince us to "flee" with them to the PAC and only backed off of that out of fears that we would instead join a better conference in the SEC. ...but it's our fault for tearing up the conference, we were at the same time scared of the Big12 but also stupid because we were going to a tougher conference, albeit one that is highly overrated anytime we perform well.
Did I miss something? Are you talking about football? When have you ever performed well in the SEC?

Our worst season in the SEC is better than your tshirt team's best season since we've been in the SEC.

Your tshirt team only has a handful of seasons all time better than our best season in the SEC.

Sorry you don't like facts.
Rocco S
"People really like us and respect us as a fan base"

"Aggie ran away"

"Charlie is a good football coach"

"I didn't previously post as VRHorn on this website"

"I attended Sam Houston but that doesn't mean I'm not a Longhorn"

Where exactly do the lies you tell yourself end?
RVHorn
quote:
No one likes you, everyone thinks you're dumb.
I hope you stuck your tongue out at me after writing that just to make it perfect.

RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
Texas has always included A&M.

A&M ran away from that relationship. That's the fleeing.

You can call it whatever you wish.

Doesn't make it true.

We took a better deal.

Sorry that pisses you off.

No hard feelings from me.
Two obvious projections in a row. I can't wait to see if you go for three.
RVHorn
quote:
quote:
quote:
Did I miss something? Are you talking about football? When have you ever performed well in the SEC?

Our worst season in the SEC is better than your tshirt team's best season since we've been in the SEC.

Your tshirt team only has a handful of seasons all time better than our best season in the SEC.

Sorry you don't like facts.
How is my team is the indicator for A&M's achievements in the SEC? Very revealing. Well, not actually very revealing since you post hyperventilating threads everyday about some Longhorn minutiae.

Thanks for the laughs before I commute home, Rocco.
Rocco S
Accusing me of being obsessed when you post on an Aggie website. Accusing me of making projections.

Irony and being a hypocrite are probably concepts your substandard mind will never grasp.
RVHorn
quote:
"People really like us and respect us as a fan base"

"Aggie ran away"

"Charlie is a good football coach"

"I didn't previously post as VRHorn on this website"

"I attended Sam Houston but that doesn't mean I'm not a Longhorn"

Where exactly do the lies you tell yourself end?
Projection again. You tell yourself most of those lies and attribute them to me. You accuse me above of not liking facts while you can't distinguish an opinion from a lie.

In my opinion, Charlie is a good coach. The Aggies did run away. I never posted as VRHorn and only an idiot would think that reversing the first two letters would be a valid ruse. (The second part of the last sentence was an opinion; evidently an opinion of you.)

The last quote has nothing to do with me. Where do your lies end, Mr. Projectionist?

Again, thanks for the laughs. I know your fellow Aggies (if you are actually an Aggie) don't really want to claim you, so I won't claim that your brand of idiocy is typical of Aggies.
RVHorn
quote:
Accusing me of being obsessed when you post on an Aggie website.

Irony and being a hypocrite are probably concepts your substandard mind will never grasp.
I've written this before, but some are too dull minded to understand:

Whether or not I am obsessed has no bearing on whether or not you are. I'm afraid, if you want to hang with collegians, you're going to have to drop that rote response or continue revealing the standard of your own mind.
Rocco S
Accusing others of something you are.

Longhorn fan 101.
Rocco S
quote:
quote:
Accusing me of being obsessed when you post on an Aggie website.

I've written this before, but some are too dull minded to understand:

Whether or not I am obsessed has no bearing on whether or not you are.

It has a bearing on whether or not you and your ****tard fan base look stupid AF accusing us of being obsessed, another concept you're too dumb to grasp.

But that's why you had to go to Sam Houston
goodAg80
AG
Someone is trying to make fun of us for going to the SEC?

Ha.
Decay
AG
quote:
Someone is trying to make fun of us for going to the SEC?

Ha.
STUPID AGGKNEE NEVER WON THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP IN ALL OF THEIR MULTIPLE MEDIOCRE YEARS SINCE THEY RAN AWAY FROM THE MIGHTY LONGHORNSSS
I already have a dog
AG
quote:
I can't compete with mental acuity like that.

At least one of the teams nobody respects fled to the SEC to continue their tradition of football mediocrity.

You mean Mizzou right? I could kind of agree with that.
StephenvilleAg77
The biggest winners of realignment were Texas A&M, the SEC, and Sec Commissioner Judge Slive. A&M joined the #1 conference in football / baseball / track / softball, and immediately became one of the SEC's featured programs. Adding A&M enabled the SEC Network to go from being Slive's dream to a reality and a huge financial success for the league and its members.

Other realignment winners were Utah, Tcu, Wvu, and the BigTen.

The biggest losers in realignment were the bigeast/aac, the big12-2-2+1+1, and Oklahoma. Include Utex season ticket holders to this group, too, as they totally got bent over. And bent over. And bent over.
marble rye
AG
Poor tu. All their words coming back on a silver platter for them to eat. They will never get an SEC invite. No other conference wants them. Burnt orange-headed step children, really.
admiraltarkin
AG
hahahahahhaha, oh boy. Poor sips. But hey, at least they beat Iowa State last year!
petey88
CJS4715 said:

so how sad is it that they hoped to beat Kansas last year ?
Jock 07
AG
I don't do the twatter but can you ttt a twat like a post?
dixichkn
AG
APHIS AG said:

Quote:

Yeah. Beating Iowa State. What a ****ing accomplishment.
How the "mighty" have fallen. What is next, storming the field and taking down the goal posts for beating Kansas.
Nope. Not quite.
ABATTBQ11
AG
APHIS AG said:

Quote:

Yeah. Beating Iowa State. What a ****ing accomplishment.
How the "mighty" have fallen. What is next, storming the field and taking down the goal posts for beating Kansas.

That might actually happen now...
The Collective
AG
PaulC_80 said:

So if they are going to beat Iowa State this year, are they going to lose to Kansas to make up for it ???

Epic post achievement unlocked

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.