Randolph Duke

768,570 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
TPS_Report
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

So I went down the rabbit hole of getting into a Twitter war with Duke. Didn't want to, it started with some t shirt sip using his facts to talk about A&M. I pointed out it doesn't do a lot for credibility when you cite Duke. So anyways this idiot goes off and summons Duke to show me the error of my ways.

After a lot of back and forth, I point out that he's Charles Saterfield with a PLM degree etc. Of course he denies all of this, can't let the 8 or so of his followers realize he's a loser. Accuses me of stalking and get this I'm the one not well! Lol! I need psychiatric help etc., because I'm stalking this poor unsuspecting sip. Now I just need to not have the last word and let this thing die, but just thought I'd share with all here.

And of course I know Charlie will be reading this, so just need to ignore when he comes back at me with this fact.
What is that choad's twitter handle? I'm feeling trollish.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
@UTrandolphduke
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Just so you know he is such a moron with his Texas State minions liking all his tweets and it doesn't matter what you say, he won't really debate you head on. I'm sure you know this but it gets tiring after a while
goodAg80
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Just so you know he is such a moron with his Texas State minions liking all his tweets and it doesn't matter what you say, he won't really debate you head on. I'm sure you know this but it gets tiring after a while
Arguing with a psychopath doesn't make much sense.
bobbranco
AG
So is he kin to Cutbirth?

Do they share the same interests in videos?
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
It's fun for a while, like to see how his small mind works. His main goal is to keep this group of total idiots enthralled with his every word. They are t shirt sips to the core and what he has to say morons like that eat it up.
bobbranco
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

@UTrandolphduke

What's the use of having a twitter war with him if you can't see any responses to his nonsense on his account?
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
That doesn't really surprise me. As I said he has to keep his real self hidden from the complete idiots that follow him. Haven't even been on since early this morning and probably won't get back on this week
Smithjg
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

95% chance it's Charles Saterfield. Many on here know him and the article where he is interviewed after Stanford financial collapses sounds exactly like Duke. He can't let this get out so will always deny it to the fullest.
This was discussed a few years ago, maybe in this thread. Some of Shatterfields quotes from the Stanford Ponzi scheme articles are the exact same phrasing as Duchess Randi uses in his Aggzie diatribes, down to the letter.

Hey, you would hate the mean ol' Aggzies if your only son looked up to his step dad and wanted to follow in his footsteps and become an Aggzie too! Then you bring up the fact that Rock the Good Ag is packing his exwife's fudge every night, your biggest goal in life might be to become an active shooter too!
realestateguru
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

That doesn't really surprise me. As I said he has to keep his real self hidden from the complete idiots that follow him. Haven't even been on since early this morning and probably won't get back on this week

Typical crazy Satterfield. How did the well check visit go? Apparently he is calling you out? Oh and Charles go F yourself!
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Basically went exactly as you might expect. As stated didn't really want to get into it with him, made a comment to one of his disciples who quoted him and the good disciple did as his lord commands and summoned Duke to tell me what for.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Smithjg said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

95% chance it's Charles Saterfield. Many on here know him and the article where he is interviewed after Stanford financial collapses sounds exactly like Duke. He can't let this get out so will always deny it to the fullest.
This was discussed a few years ago, maybe in this thread. Some of Shatterfields quotes from the Stanford Ponzi scheme articles are the exact same phrasing as Duchess Randi uses in his Aggzie diatribes, down to the letter.

Hey, you would hate the mean ol' Aggzies if your only son looked up to his step dad and wanted to follow in his footsteps and become an Aggzie too! Then you bring up the fact that Rock the Good Ag is packing his exwife's fudge every night, your biggest goal in life might be to become an active shooter too!

That article wasn't in this thread and I could not seem to track it down in the other Duke threads, if anyone can link it here would be great for people to see. It's so obvious it's Randolph.
goodAg80
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Smithjg said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

That article wasn't in this thread and I could not seem to track it down in the other Duke threads, if anyone can link it here would be great for people to see. It's so obvious it's Randolph.
Charles in Charge
SACR
AG
Quote:

Satterfield said even some of his friends didn't believe him until the whole firm imploded and felony charges were filed.

"Everyone was saying, 'Look, Charles, big companies don't do this to star employees,'" he said. "But after it hit the fan, everyone said you weren't kidding. You knew exactly what you were talking about."
Two big lies:

Satterfield doesn't have friends.

Satterfield wasn't a star employee.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
So now that idiot has created an actual Charles M. Satterfield twitter account. Good job Danny, that will really throw us off. Of course he tweets pics of my post about us getting into it. This guy is such a tool. I suppose when you are working at "Signature Derivatives Group" you have a lot of time on your hands to troll. As you don't do anything else.
SACR
AG
I just want to go to a Signature Derivatives Group meeting, and watch him move from seat to seat as he talks to himself.
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
SACR said:

I just want to go to a Signature Derivatives Group meeting, and watch him move from seat to seat as he talks to himself.

He will probably start tweeting between Randolph Duke and Charles Satterfield
goodAg80
AG
SACR said:

They probably have a lot of digressions talking about the mean ol' a.g.g.y.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

SACR said:

He will probably start tweeting between Randolph Duke and Charles Satterfield
So will Charles start getting offended that Randy is such an expert on every subject and never wrong?
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
SACR said:

Signature Derivatives Group seems to be as non-existent as his sense of reality.

There is no data in a Google search other than LinkedIn and TexAgs posts for this "firm". BTW, the elementary school graduate who wrote his LinkedIn company profile was definitely overpaid. It reads like a 5th grade book report.
SACR
AG
Quote:

Signature Derivatives Group seems to be as non-existent as his sense of reality.
thatsthejoke.jpg

jamey, 3/13/20

SACR
AG
Quote:

ddp

jamey, 3/13/20

realestateguru
AG
Now this guy is going back 97 years to read old Battalion newspapers....get a life!
bobbranco
AG
What is that twitter handle name?
bobbranco
AG
eff TexAgs stupid scripts and dp
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
bobbranco said:

What is that twitter handle name?

He's got two
@UTrandolphduke and one for Charles Satterfield I think it has an M in it but you should be able to find it
BVAg85
AG
What a complete idiot he looks like on Twitter. He talks about obsessed aggies but it is just him with post after post of Texas a&m this, Texas a&m that. It is really quite odd.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Talk to him on Twitter, the guy is not intelligent at all. Irrational comes to mind over and over.
bobbranco
AG
digging tunnels? Is this the Satterfield you know?

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3898547/?#sp=show-clips
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Not that fat sack of goo that others said was Satterfield. One thing is he talks about his experience and is misleading. You can look on FINRA. and see his experience. Stated he worked for several international banks in LA and NY, also said he worked for Cantor Fitzgerald which is not listed. So he fits the profile of being a liar, which Duke most certainly is. He embellished his entire Wall Street experience with the host.

He doesn't sound like he did in the article however, where he sounded just like Duke, except the falsehoods and the history lesson he threw in.
So whoever posted that original pic and said that was Satterfield and claimed to know him, said he knew him as a land man, which he did get his degree in;
possibly that guy can state once again that the pic is also a Charles "Dan" Satterfield.

The main thing I took away from the video as well as the article is the guy embellishes things and also threw in a history lesson on Stanford U, very Duke like.
Plus his rants in the article which sound exactly like Duke.
digging tunnels
AG
You found him!!
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
digging tunnels said:

You found him!!

So do you think this guy is Duke? He has many of Duke's characteristics.
realestateguru
AG
Is this him?

https://twitter.com/CharlesMSatter1
88jrt06
AG
Wow. Splatterfield!
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Yes
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.