Randolph Duke

768,624 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charles:
Thanks for the perspective of a high-powered executive; it's impressive that you can offer the time to help us "get it".
So, it 's well into 2018 -second quarter- are you considering adding a second employee? Are you considering pursuing what some might call "your 1st customer"?
Excited for your update. People forget that, in addition to your sportswriting genius, you are a corporate titan. While we're on the subject, have you had a chance to review the pamphlet I sent? This would be a wise investment, for your health....and your financial future!
Look, man....we both love our Horns and....OK, no bs, Charles, I gained 9 pounds on this stupid diet, and, under contract, they say I've got to reimburse. Here's your chance to save the face of Horn football -me- or let the program completely collapse. Also, could you ask your sister/landlord? I guess the ex is out of the question? Yeah.
As you long suspected, the future of Texas football is, in fact, up to you...I have enclosed a pre-addressed Fed-X mailer. Don't forget: Go to sis!
Horns up,
GeoffK
racerfink
Quite interesting that 'ol Randolph equates being an early commit to being in a lifeless marriage, while his friends... I mean the late signees are out there living it up.
ProgN
racerfink said:

Quite interesting that 'ol Randolph equates being an early commit to being in a lifeless marriage, while his friends... I mean the late signees are out there living it up.
Considering his wife was banging Ag, he should be an expert on lifeless marriages.
SACR
AG

I just like how Mortimer was convinced we'd never get it right and the hire of Fisher didn't matter because the real problem was the culture in College Station, and we're completely unwilling to change. Now Fisher is killing it in recruiting, so the new narrative is that Fisher has to be pressuring these kids to get commits. Things are changing so fast, he almost can't keep his narratives straight.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
BVAg85 said:

The only people saying that this is the way Fisher recruits are the sips. It is impossible for them to comprehend that they aren't the one and only choice anymore. They make up this stuff to ease their own anxiety at what they sense might be happening in College Station. It's about time they started feeling what the rest of the schools in this area have felt for a long time.

This is so true. There is literally no evidence Jimbo does this, in fact Jimbo earlier talks about how if you're 18 wouldn't you want to take five free vacations? He does not do this, he is just a much better recruiter than Hermensa. Saterfield is one of the most delusional of all sips, and as his predictions that were idiotic to begin with don't come to fruition, he and other idiot sips resort to telling themselves whatever they can to cope.
Jack Squat 83
AG
I bet that video of Jimbo explaining the logical approach to kids/visits was put out by Mushroom Stamp Productions Inc.
PJYoung
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

I bet that video of Jimbo explaining the logical approach to kids/visits was put out by Mushroom Stamp Productions Inc.

Jimbo's 'philosophy' on recruiting is the only logical approach unless you're desperate.

PJYoung
AG
Quote:

Two of ****'s big problems are
a) the big donors who run the football program are never held accountable for bad decisions and therefore, the same idiots who got them 20 years without being competitive in their conference are still controlling the program
and

b) They have no clue how to set goals to get them from where they are to actually being competitive in their conference.

They look at individual games, hoping to a win of significance to hang their season on when they should be asking themselves what they need to do to get a single year with a winning record in conference play. Then aim for consecutive years with a winning record in conference play. Then try for three in a row.

Programs don't go from not being competitive in conference play for 20 years to playing in the national championship game. It just doesn't happen.

If any of those ****ers really believed in **** football, they would be hoping Jimbo can just rebuild the program to allow them to compete for their conference title. One SEC title in Jimbo's ten years would be a HUGE accomplishment that would justify his salary. Then leave the program in the hands of someone who can build on that.

But **** gotta ****. They don't realize they will have to be able to recruit nationally to build a two-deep roster with sufficient talent to be truly competitive, and as long as they maintain their freak show of a culture, they will never be able to recruit nationally at the levels they need to. Three years in a row with a winning record in SEC play should be what they want from Jimbo over the first five years of his contract. And I will be impressed if he manages to pull that off, but I honestly don't think he has a chance in Hell of doing it.

SACR
AG
PJYoung said:

Quote:

a) the big donors who run the football program are never held accountable for bad decisions and therefore, the same idiots who got them 20 years without being competitive in their conference are still controlling the program
and

b) They have no clue how to set goals to get them from where they are to actually being competitive in their conference.

They look at individual games, hoping to a win of significance to hang their season on when they should be asking themselves what they need to do to get a single year with a winning record in conference play. Then aim for consecutive years with a winning record in conference play. Then try for three in a row.

Programs don't go from not being competitive in conference play for 20 years to playing in the national championship game. It just doesn't happen.

If any of those ****ers really believed in **** football, they would be hoping Jimbo can just rebuild the program to allow them to compete for their conference title. One SEC title in Jimbo's ten years would be a HUGE accomplishment that would justify his salary. Then leave the program in the hands of someone who can build on that.

But **** gotta ****. They don't realize they will have to be able to recruit nationally to build a two-deep roster with sufficient talent to be truly competitive, and as long as they maintain their freak show of a culture, they will never be able to recruit nationally at the levels they need to. Three years in a row with a winning record in SEC play should be what they want from Jimbo over the first five years of his contract. And I will be impressed if he manages to pull that off, but I honestly don't think he has a chance in Hell of doing it.

At some point you just have to admire his ability to move the goalposts and switch narratives every other day. Remember when we'd never be able to recruit because of our 'freakshow culture'? Jimbo turns 10 commits into a top 20 class on signing day. Now he's saying we need to be able to recruit nationally to be competitive. We signed kids from Texas, California, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arizona in the 2018 class, and have commits from recruits from Texas, Georgia, and Pennsylvania in our current class. Please, tell me how we need to go more national with our recruiting. Mortimer is so busy trying to change the narrative he can't even see how badly the facts contradict him today. For someone who prides himself on his skills as a researcher, he has embarrassed himself with his lack of effort here. Sooooo, a normal Thursday for Mortimer.
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
HtownAg92
AG
SACR said:

PJYoung said:

Quote:

and

At some point you just have to admire his ability to move the goalposts and switch narratives every other day. Remember when we'd never be able to recruit because of our 'freakshow culture'? Jimbo turns 10 commits into a top 20 class on signing day. Now he's saying we need to be able to recruit nationally to be competitive. We signed kids from Texas, California, Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arizona in the 2018 class, and have commits from recruits from Texas, Georgia, and Pennsylvania in our current class. Please, tell me how we need to go more national with our recruiting. Mortimer is so busy trying to change the narrative he can't even see how badly the facts contradict him today. For someone who prides himself on his skills as a researcher, he has embarrassed himself with his lack of effort here. Sooooo, a normal Thursday for Mortimer.
He loves to limit success to "conference play" because it fits his agenda. But if we went undefeated in conference and lost to the Patriots in non-conf, he would change his mantra to "stupid **** can't compete nationally."

He also forgets 2012, when we went 6-2 in conference, including a win over the national champ.

And ignores that his beloved sips have not been competitive in any play, conference or otherwise, and will not be any time soon.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
HtownAg92 said:

SACR said:

PJYoung said:

Quote:

and

He loves to limit success to "conference play" because it fits his agenda. But if we went undefeated in conference and lost to the Patriots in non-conf, he would change his mantra to "stupid **** can't compete nationally."

He also forgets 2012, when we went 6-2 in conference, including a win over the national champ.

And ignores that his beloved sips have not been competitive in any play, conference or otherwise, and will not be any time soon.

The only time we weren't competitive in the last 20 were the years of 03-09 and even in 06 and 07 we beat the sips. We won the B12 south in 2010 and beat both teams that played for champ in OU and Nebraska. We were very competitive in 12, and although we tanked in November. We were competitive first part of the seasons in 15 and 16.. Hey Saterfield you know who hasn't been competitive this entire decade? Yeah it's your beloved sips. Once again everything you claim about A&M i.e. freak show culture (MasculinUT), recruiting nationally, being competitive, lacking SELF AWARENESS is true of your school and you not us.
88jrt06
AG
SACR said:

At some point you just have to admire his ability to move the goalposts and switch narratives every other day.
Pretty sure there's a clinical diagnosis for that condition, but, sure, you've got to figure that he's among the most mesmerizing of all his fellow cretins in group session....where life is beautiful all the time and he'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats...and..
MooreTrucker
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Exactly. Re-read his drivel, but substitute "sips" and "tu" and it's a lot more true than in it's current form.
ProgN
MooreTrucker said:

HtownAg92 said:

Exactly. Re-read his drivel, but substitute "sips" and "tu" and it's a lot more true than in it's current form.
Will someone put his pic on a MasculinUT poster so I can put it in the Twitterverse? Someone get a hold of Difference Maker AG.
Al Bula
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

We tied for the B12 south in 2010 and beat both teams that played for champ in OU and Nebraska.
fixed it for you, my ninja
SteveBott
AG
He won't like this. Good luck Ags

https://m.facebook.com/tamu/posts/10155860568168172
DeepEastTxAg
AG

I guess no one told him about James Foster.
Uncle Howdy
S
What's a James Foster?

/Randolph Duke
BVAg85
AG
Why is he so concerned about quarterback? I guess he has to find something to make up to feel superior. We have a 4 quarterbacks with the oldest being a redshirt sophomore. I'm pretty sure Fisher knows a little bit more about his needs than Randy does.

In that thread it was pointed out to him about Foster. Then it was pointed out the number of out of state recruits signed with a&m. He then said they weren't from the good states like Texas is getting.
technoviking
AG
My goodness he's ignorant about his own team's recruiting and recruiting in general. Downplaying jimbos out of state recruiting effort in 2018 by saying that they weren't from CA/FL? Great players regularly come out of Georgia/Louisiana/AL/Ohio in addition to Tx/CA/FL. Jimbo got three players alone last year from FL/CA. Tommy boy got a three star juco OL and a QB from CA last year. All the rest of the out of staters were from neither CA nor FL.

What an idiot. I'm so glad he has taken to the more public twitter forum now that shaggytexas was burned down. He's going to look more and more out of touch with the more ignorant statements he makes.
MooreTrucker
AG
technoviking said:

What an idiot. I'm so glad he has taken to the more public twitter forum now that shaggytexas was burned down. He's going to look more and more out of touch with the more ignorant statements he makes.
Actually pretty smart. Anyone who points out his mistakes and idiocy can be blocked so as to eliminate any contrary facts and opinions and give him free rein to say whatever he wants.
80s Guy
Quote:

Actually pretty smart. Anyone who points out his mistakes and idiocy can be blocked so as to eliminate any contrary facts and opinions and give him free rein to say whatever he wants.

So you're saying he's a Democrat?
MooreTrucker
AG
80s Guy said:

Quote:

So you're saying he's a Democrat?
Well, I wasn't going to go there, but......
VivaLaLefty
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Sometimes I feel he knows what he says is total BS and just wants to troll us, but I really feel like he believes his own lies. Remember the article Olin wrote about his sip friend and the NFL draft? If not go read it. OB if you read this is your sip friend Charles Saterfield?
VivaLaLefty
AG
This guy has "active shooter" written all over him.

I'm sure you've met at least one person like this. The kind of person who, when they interview people who knew them on the evening news, say something like "He was nice but very quiet. Something seemed off."
CanyonAg77
AG
Except for the "nice" part.
SACR
AG
VivaLaLefty said:

I'm sure you've met at least one person like this. The kind of person who, when they interview people who knew them on the evening news, say something like "He was nice but very quiet. Something seemed off."
He's anything but quiet

jamey, 3/13/20

80s Guy
SACR said:

VivaLaLefty said:

He's anything but quiet

To the neighbors of his sister who he is stealing a couch from, they never see him in the day light. He hasn't gotten to the stealing/shooting cats stage (I hope). I'm sure he never actually speaks to anyone unless it's yelling at kid to get off "his" lawn.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
So I went down the rabbit hole of getting into a Twitter war with Duke. Didn't want to, it started with some t shirt sip using his facts to talk about A&M. I pointed out it doesn't do a lot for credibility when you cite Duke. So anyways this idiot goes off and summons Duke to show me the error of my ways.

After a lot of back and forth, I point out that he's Charles Saterfield with a PLM degree etc. Of course he denies all of this, can't let the 8 or so of his followers realize he's a loser. Accuses me of stalking and get this I'm the one not well! Lol! I need psychiatric help etc., because I'm stalking this poor unsuspecting sip. Now I just need to not have the last word and let this thing die, but just thought I'd share with all here.

And of course I know Charlie will be reading this, so just need to ignore when he comes back at me with this fact.
PJYoung
AG
cite
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
You are correct. Thanks
ghollow
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

And of course I know Charlie will be reading this, so just need to ignore when he comes back at me with this fact.
Charles, Randy whatever his name is, still lurks on this site. He quoted something I said on TexAgs a week or so ago on their new site "surlyhorns". The name kinda says it all.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
95% chance it's Charles Saterfield. Many on here know him and the article where he is interviewed after Stanford financial collapses sounds exactly like Duke. He can't let this get out so will always deny it to the fullest.
88jrt06
AG
Duke has been catching hell here about Stanford for about 5+ years. Maybe, uh, 3-500 posts about it, and him.
Wonder if his -ex boss, Allen Stanford, ever uses his prison calls on Duke? Ha-ha. Just kidding. Probably never knew he existed. Satterfield is denying he's himself, now? Too late, Charles. We all knew a LONG time ago.
Besides, your lawsuit losses are more entertaining than your employment at a corrupt financial firm.

Ever add that 2nd employee to "Signature Derivatives, LLC?" (besides yourself)
First Page Last Page
Page 89 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.