Randolph Duke

768,645 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Raid05 said:

I'm pretty sure that is one of the guys Fisher's ex-wife was banging, think he was a tennis instructor.
Well RD spends a lot of time on TA considering an Ag plowed his wife.
80s Guy
Raid05 said:

I'm pretty sure that is one of the guys Fisher's ex-wife was banging, think he was a tennis instructor.

Kinda funny for a guy that knows exactly how Aggie d**k tastes to call out another guys ex-wife's side piece like this. Tell us Randolph, when did you know your wife was "Humping It" with one of the cult?
Madman
AG
Randy's Theme Song

Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I went through the city of College Station council meeting minutes to see if I could find anything to support this. As you might have guessed, I couldn't find anything. So our resident Don Quixote is full of it yet again.

Really? You're kidding right? Of course it was bs and why would you say you went to look it up. That sounds like Randy thinking that our "plan" to video him at an interview was real. To be fair, Satterfield does put outrageous things down that he actually does believe, with that said he may believe his rants but any sane person should see right through them.
SACR
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I went through the city of College Station council meeting minutes to see if I could find anything to support this. As you might have guessed, I couldn't find anything. So our resident Don Quixote is full of it yet again.

Are you serious? You actually believed the City would make an ordinance outlawing the throwing of tennis balls to stop the mocking of a coach? Before a single game is played or a single incident of this has happened? Are you outside your damn mind?
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
HTownAg98
Usually what he posts has some grain of truth to it, but it's usually a stretch to link the two (sort of like how he claims the school was founded for farm boys). So I decided to look and see just what hell he was talking about. I was bored this morning.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Usually what he posts has some grain of truth to it, so I decided to look and see just what hell he was talking about.

But that was so stupid you had to know. Now his rant on Blinn Team as an example I did look at, along with the tu PACE program. Of course that had a little truth but was mostly just his usual bs spin and lies.
MooreTrucker
AG
The problem is, as HTown says, there's usually an inking of possibility/credibility in his stuff, and the idiots he directs them to are stupid enough to fall for his lies.

We know he reads this thread but he's too much of a coward to respond here. He just runs off to Twitter or his other little holes and makes up more lies.
Caesar4
AG
HTownAg98 said:

Usually what he posts has some grain of truth to it, but it's usually a stretch to link the two (sort of like how he claims the school was founded for farm boys). So I decided to look and see just what hell he was talking about. I was bored this morning.
Haha, in this case, the kernel of truth is that College Station has a City Council.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
SACR said:

HTownAg98 said:

Are you serious? You actually believed the City would make an ordinance outlawing the throwing of tennis balls to stop the mocking of a coach? Before a single game is played or a single incident of this has happened? Are you outside your damn mind?
So his claim is that the CS City Council passed a rule to prevent tennis balls from being tossed within a state facility......gotcha.
BVAg85
AG
Would the city council pass anything to do with what happens on campus anyway? Are they two separate entities as far as that kind of stuff goes? They have separate police forces. I don't know what else would be considered separate.
McInnis80
Before "Randy's" brilliant insight, I did not know that that spectators were allowed to throw objects onto the field. I thought that was only allowed in Lubbock and Baton Rouge. I guess you can fill your clear bag with tennis balls, batteries and tortillas.

Of course given "Randy's" financial situation, he is not familiar with the clear bag policies because it costs money to attend football games. I look forward to "Randy" attempting to toss a tennis ball on the field. I somehow doubt the object would make it onto the field, especially considering that "Randy" could only afford on to sit in the top row of the upper deck in the end zone.
MooreTrucker
AG
McInnis80 said:

Before "Randy's" brilliant insight, I did not know that that spectators were allowed to throw objects onto the field. I thought that was only allowed in Lubbock and Baton Rouge. I guess you can fill your clear bag with tennis balls, batteries and tortillas.

Of course given "Randy's" financial situation, he is not familiar with the clear bag policies because it costs money to attend football games. I look forward to "Randy" attempting to toss a tennis ball on the field. I somehow doubt the object would make it onto the field, especially considering that "Randy" could only afford on to sit in the top row of the upper deck in the end zone.

And has a limp-wristed arm that wouldn't clear the lower decks.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
McInnis80 said:

I think 'ol Randy likely thinks a clear bag policy refers to his preference to keep his "medicinal" herbs in zip lock bags. That would at least explain the lack of brain cells.
SACR
AG
MooreTrucker said:

The problem is, as HTown says, there's usually an inking of possibility/credibility in his stuff, and the idiots he directs them to are stupid enough to fall for his lies.

We know he reads this thread but he's too much of a coward to respond here. He just runs off to Twitter or his other little holes and makes up more lies.
Why.the.****. would a city council pass an ordinance specifically targeted at tennis balls being thrown in any type of stadium? Forget the fact that he said it was because of a coach who has yet to coach a game at A&M, just the first part of that statement fails any test of credibility.

Some people are just that gullible, I guess.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
MooreTrucker
AG
Exactly.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Hey Satterfield whenever you read this, of course I know you will. I was just doing some research on employer rankings of universities and which universities do the best at placing their grads in high paying jobs. In other words which schools give the real world the skills needed to be successful.

According to the latest from The Times Higher Education Survey A&M ranked 16, your beloved Texas at Austin ranked 41. Also as pointed out several days ago based on Payscale's data of graduate earnings A&M grads earn more and have more STEM grads than your tu.

Now based on your rants this is simply not possible, but then I got to thinking you are a microcosm of this typical whorn. You have a PLM degree, which you can get at a JUCO. You were a low level broker and never lasted anywhere. You are now "self employed" aka unemployed with Signature Derivatives Group.

Your degree has been useless. You spend your days ranting with half truths and lies on all things A&M to make yourself feel somehow superior to stupid a g g y. You are so incredibly insecure and rightfully so as you are pathetic and deep down you know this. You think you're in our head, but in reality it's the other way around. I will say you're a great source of amusement. What a life you've created for yourself. Now on to twitter and the Shag!!
BVAg85
AG
Who wants to bet we see some crazy tweet about graduate earnings now? It will be full of "fun facts" too.
goodAg80
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Hey Satterfield whenever you read this, of course I know you will. I was just doing some research on employer rankings of universities and which universities do the best at placing their grads in high paying jobs. In other words which schools give the real world the skills needed to be successful.

According to the latest from The Times Higher Education Survey A&M ranked 16, your beloved Texas at Austin ranked 41. Also as pointed out several days ago based on Payscale's data of graduate earnings A&M grads earn more and have more STEM grads than your tu.

Now based on your rants this is simply not possible, but then I got to thinking you are a microcosm of this typical whorn. You have a PLM degree, which you can get at a JUCO. You were a low level broker and never lasted anywhere. You are now "self employed" aka unemployed with Signature Derivatives Group.

Your degree has been useless. You spend your days ranting with half truths and lies on all things A&M to make yourself feel somehow superior to stupid a g g y. You are so incredibly insecure and rightfully so as you are pathetic and deep down you know this. You think you're in our head, but in reality it's the other way around. I will say you're a great source of amusement. What a life you've created for yourself. Now on to twitter and the Shag!!

I am all for ridiculing the mouth breather, but let's be careful not to be the trigger for a Randolph Duke mass murder spree,
dixichkn
AG
I think his reason for being at this point is simply pulling random stuff out his ass and posting it just to see how long he can keep this thread going. And it'll work. Who doesn't love to laugh at the funny chimp? As long as he keeps throwing ridiculous statements/theories out there he'll continue to get a response. Whether it degrades him or not. His worst nightmare is everyone losing interest.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
I believe you are correct, this thread is his purpose in life. He has no other use.
Bottlehead90
AG
dixichkn said:

His worst nightmare is everyone losing interest.
88jrt06
AG
dixichkn said:

I think his reason for being at this point is simply pulling random stuff out his ass and posting it just to see how long he can keep this thread going. And it'll work. Who doesn't love to laugh at the funny chimp? As long as he keeps throwing ridiculous statements/theories out there he'll continue to get a response. Whether it degrades him or not. His worst nightmare is everyone losing interest.

Not that simple. This guy checks most all the boxes for "failure in life". Jobs, women, honesty...fail. However, instead of keeping a low profile he makes a big mistake. In his neediness for attention, he launched a net war against what was always an easy target for the likes of Satterfield: Those poor Aggsies, and, at first, he got his attention, chiefly from faux-sip trailer trash of course, but *fans*. Charles gets his mojo back. He knows he deserves it.
One thing: You don't reap the whirlwind.
Enter TexAgs. Charles' quiet, repeated failures were quickly uncovered and exposed...everywhere. Repeatedly. In no time, sip sites became educated about Sat-daddy, and his supporters are now quickly challenged by...sips. Basically, his "base" took a Tomahawk missle...from this site.

Anyway, bear that in mind next time you marvel at the hatred, invective, and determination aimed at A&M. It was always there, but coupled with his neediness for some kind of adulation, he managed to ensure that all the failures and embarrassments became 1)memorialized forever, and 2) known to thousands for first time.

Think he hated us BEFORE?
MooreTrucker
AG
True, but you guys were right. Engaging him just feeds that need for attention. He won't ever back down, and just creates more and more fantastically absurd fabrications. Ignored by us, he can only rely on the ever-shrinking base of morons that fall for his ridiculous nonsense.
Hehateme1
88jrt06 said:

dixichkn said:

Not that simple. This guy checks most all the boxes for "failure in life". Jobs, women, honesty...fail. However, instead of keeping a low profile he makes a big mistake. In his neediness for attention, he launched a net war against what was always an easy target for the likes of Satterfield: Those poor Aggsies, and, at first, he got his attention, chiefly from faux-sip trailer trash of course, but *fans*. Charles gets his mojo back. He knows he deserves it.
One thing: You don't reap the whirlwind.
Enter TexAgs. Charles' quiet, repeated failures were quickly uncovered and exposed...everywhere. Repeatedly. In no time, sip sites became educated about Sat-daddy, and his supporters are now quickly challenged by...sips. Basically, his "base" took a Tomahawk missle...from this site.

Anyway, bear that in mind next time you marvel at the hatred, invective, and determination aimed at A&M. It was always there, but coupled with his neediness for some kind of adulation, he managed to ensure that all the failures and embarrassments became 1)memorialized forever, and 2) known to thousands for first time.

Think he hated us BEFORE?

I think it's because he has an incredibly small weiner.
p_bubel

Dildos and Commies, way to represent this great state Randy.
Wildmen03
AG
Quote:

International Working Women's Day

Did they just **** all over stay at home moms?
Biz Ag
AG
Haven't you heard?

Hilary Clinton says they don't count since they're all baking cookies.
realestateguru
AG

What is wrong with you? Oh never mind....
88jrt06
AG
I see who's in Randy's dome.
T.S., Eliot.
Oscar Diggs
AG
88jrt06 said:

I see who's in Randy's dome.
T.S., Eliot.
Don't see how T.S. Eliot got in there, that place is over capacity with Ags and the OR posters have their own prime tailgating spot.
88jrt06
AG
Well, he did write "The Wasteland"; seemed appropriate!

However, I was going with T.S., Eliot as in "Tough Sheet, Eliot".
Aggies Revenge
AG
p_bubel said:

I would say this woman took part in that, but I am pretty sure she has no idea what "work" is...

(shameless stolen from the GB)
PetroAg87
AG
Damn... I thought I'd found a winner until I got to the "must like Beyonce" requirement. There are just some hurdles that aren't feasible!
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

That thread is approaching 400,000 page views in just over two years. I believe it is currently the single most popular thread on all of texags.

They have a thread titled "Texas A&M in pop culture, post your sightings here" where they show just how popular they are in today's culture on the national stage. Started eight years ago. Barely 200,000 page views.
Frankly never even noticed page views until you brought it up but we see what is important to you. And again Charles you LIED again...you aren't in the top 10 falling grossly behind Marvel cinematic and of course pro wrestling.
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.