Randolph Duke

768,686 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charles, paint "thinner" is NOT a diet plan.
So screw the top back on now and exit the room.
And stop typing.
dixichkn
AG
Hood said:

Over three hours in and this window licker can't raise $1?
To accomplish that would require someone who gives a sh**
SACR
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

I had read that article before but noticed this gem of a lie in it he told the Denver Post. That he was a 20 year Wall Street veteran. Uh.... no, can't remember the exact number, but he briefly worked as a broker for Oppenheimer and brief stints at a few other places. That's it, before this he was a land man. He never worked on Wall Street. This guy can't help but fabricate things to make people think he's this towering figure of finance.
I asked my A&M roommate who has worked on Wall Street and got his MBA from Wharton. ( Satterfield how in the hell would an a g g y ever be able to get into Wharton?) He now owns his own investment bank, and deals mainly in oil and gas. I asked him about Satterfield in Houston, and said he's never heard of him. He would know anyone with said experience. This guy is total joke.
So he's a poor mans MF Barnes, creating his life out of whole cloth?
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
GrapevineAg
AG
SEC paid an average of about $41 million to each school in 2017
Quote:

The document shows that distributions to the SEC's 14 member schools ranged from $42.8 million for the University of Georgia to $39.9 million for each of four schools. The average per school is about $41 million.

SEC distributed on average close to $41 million in revenue to schools in 2016-17
Quote:

The SEC distributed about $596.9 million in revenue for the 2016-17 fiscal year, with an average payout of $40.9 million for each of its 14 member schools.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Funny that everyone, including Paul Finebaum, knows A&M has enough money to fully fund a small country, but our resident psychopath is convinced A&M is stone cold broke.
Bottlehead90
AG
SEC Money
Oscar Diggs
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

I asked my A&M roommate who has worked on Wall Street and got his MBA from Wharton. ( Satterfield how in the hell would an a g g y ever be able to get into Wharton?) He now owns his own investment bank, and deals mainly in oil and gas. I asked him about Satterfield in Houston, and said he's never heard of him. He would know anyone with said experience. This guy is total joke.
Have your buddy use his resources to find Randy, invite him into the office to discuss a position, make him feel comfortable with a few Vince and Mack stories then segwway to Aggies and let the cameras roll. Psychologists will be using that video as a teaching tool for decades and you would become a TexAgs legend.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
88jrt06 said:

Charles, paint "thinner" is NOT a diet plan.
So screw the top back on now and exit the room.
And stop typing.

Don't listen to him, Randi. Paint thinner IS a diet plan. Chug away my good man! You're starting to look fit and trim! Chug away!!
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Have your buddy use his resources to find Randy, invite him into the office to discuss a position, make him feel comfortable with a few Vince and Mack stories then segwway to Aggies and let the cameras roll. Psychologists will be using that video as a teaching tool for decades and you would become a TexAgs legend.

Would be epic.
Dr. Nefario
And since he reads this thread, he'll be second guessing every interview that comes his way for the next year.
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Veganism is like communism. They’re both fine… unless you like food.”
CDUB98
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

And since he reads this thread, he'll be second guessing every interview that comes his way for the next year.

I doubt the twuntrocket is self aware enough to be worried.
Hood
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

So.... zero second guessing.
Dr. Nefario
Hood said:

Dr. Nefario said:

So.... zero second guessing.

Let's just say there are going to be some fast food restaurant assistant managers who are going to be very confused by his suspicious and confrontational attitude.
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Veganism is like communism. They’re both fine… unless you like food.”
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

So now the rednecks are going to "find Randolph Duke" in Houston, bring him in for a super high powered job opportunity working for a uber-wealthy ****. Then, via a hidden camera, film his reaction as the ****, just like Superman, tears off his suit to reveal his painted overalls, grabs his nuts, and jumps up and down like a monkey yelling "whoop!" at the top of his lungs.

And these morons don't understand why everyone looks at them as a bunch of idiot rednecks.
Charles M Satterfield III childish response

Quote:

Last I checked the GoFundMe page set up to help **** with their recruiting issues, there hasn't been a single **** who cares enough about **** football to be willing to contribute anything to help reach the lofty goal of $1.
We'll the last time you did something like this you bilked millions from little old ladies retirement through your ponzi scheme.
CDUB98
AG
That ****tard must hit F5 a hundred times a minute on this thread when he's not typing out some Twilight Zone fantasy about his obsession.
SACR
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

segue

They're already making fun of you on shaggy because of your typo.
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
SACR
AG
When a 'sip implies that an Aggie wrote the piece on Satterfield in Texas Monthly, Randy ain't having it!! That author is the great-grandson of a LEGEND, you will show him some respect!!

Quote:

LO $#@!ing L! Those guys are out of their minds. Randolph, this reminds of this article they wrote about you in the Texas Monthly

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-dai...man-tradition/

Keep up the good work brother!
The guy who wrote that not only was a Longhorn, he was a fifth generation Longhorn. His great-grandfather founded Texas Exes and was the individual responsible for making The Alcalde the alumni magazine. I wasn't necessarily thrilled with his "Don Quixote" dig, but the man has to write as his muse leads him to.

All in all, he is a much better writer than Matt Watkins over at The Texas Tribune. I respect writers who write about the ****/Longhorn topic with a modi$#@! of sarcasm and who throw barbs in both directions rather than the hacks who offer up hagiographic crap based on what they were taught at fish camp. I get that I have my eccentricities and leave myself open to certain perceptions, but I'm thick skinned enough to take the barbs others throw my direction.

I respect Lomax for tempering any impulses to write with any perceptible Longhorn bias. That being said, next time I see him, I'm making him buy me a beer. Both for the "Don Quixote" quip and for the time he called me a troll. (https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-dai...ver-oaks-tank/).

Me? a troll!? Hell, I'm just a humble internet historian. As George Patton once said "Give me an army of Randolph Dukes and...." lol.

"I'm not thin skinned, I can take barbs thrown in my direction.....but he owes me a beer for hurting my feelings by comparing me to Don Quixote and calling me a troll!!!"

jamey, 3/13/20

SACR
AG
CDUB98 said:

That ****tard must hit F5 a hundred times a minute on this thread when he's not typing out some Twilight Zone fantasy about his obsession.

This thread the only validation he has in life.

jamey, 3/13/20

Caesar4
AG
Wow. It's hard for me to understand how RD cannot see what an embarrassment he is to UT students, grads, and fans.
MooreTrucker
AG
Caesar4 said:

Wow. It's hard for me to understand how RD cannot see what an embarrassment he is to UT students, grads, and fans.
Because the other idiots that read his nonsense and believe it praise him and support his delusions. Anyone with any real knowledge of history or finance or Texas A&M pretty much calls him on his BS. He ignores that in favor of his sycophant morons.

BTW those links don't go to any article, just to the TM archive site. Here's the actual article.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/12th-man-tradition/

Quote:

He has become a legend of college football message boards in the process, a hero to some (but not all) on Longhorn boards, a villain in Aggieland, and a source of amusement to neutral observers.
Yep, Randy, they're laughing AT you, not with you.

Quote:

Duke shares his extensive research with every defendant the Aggies have sued.
And each defendant has either ignored him or used his stuff and lost.

Sadly, in the rest of the article, Lomax appears to treat Randy's ramblings as historic facts. And even goes so far as to say

Quote:

Duke has serious research skills, and is nothing if not persistent.
as if making **** up is some kind of "research skill"

Lomax even goes on to ask

Quote:

Couldn't all that talent and drive be harnessed to a worthier cause?
which is something that we've been asking for a long time.

Randy's answer?
Quote:

"I'm not on a crusade, but I am appalled that the school, which touts its honor code often and with pride, appears to be perpetrating a fraud," he writes. "Lore is fine. The fictionalized version of their tradition is fine for students and alumni to rally around, but when they use it in federal filings to obtain a trademark and then represent the fictionalized version of the story as factual in federal court filings to obtain financial settlements from private parties, I think people should be appalled."

Whether or not you are likely depends on your alma mater.
And beyond alma mater, whether anyone really gives a flying rat's ass in the first place.

HtownAg92
AG
I wonder how all the lawyers, judges, government officials, etc. are doing that got disbarred, censured, stripped from the bench, excommunicated, impeached, arrested, executed because of their involvement in the 12th Man patent action? I remember he gave them a strict deadline to confess or he would expose the whole thing and end their careers. Surely, a man as sane and 100% correct in his position as Randy would have followed through on his threat.

T&P to those who didn't take Randy seriously.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
He once again is using his delusional thinking that the act of getting him for an interview with my buddy and filming his meltdown, he is so stupid and delusional he doesn't understand hyperbole. No one actually believes this would happen except for Satterfield. You're an idiot Satterfield, and an embarrassment to the mighty tu.
MooreTrucker
AG
At the same time, anyone that DOES take him seriously deserves what ever ridicule comes their way.
SACR
AG

Also on that thread:

Quote:

B.A. & M.A. from THE University of Texas || Lifetime Longhorn || Fitness Instructor who watches way too much college football || Horns Up! TitanUp! ThunderUp!
So you earned a BA and MA so you could become a fitness instructor, a job that may require a certification, if that?

jamey, 3/13/20

Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
SACR said:

Also on that thread:

Quote:

B.A. & M.A. from THE University of Texas || Lifetime Longhorn || Fitness Instructor who watches way too much college football || Horns Up! TitanUp! ThunderUp!
So you earned a BA and MA so you could become a fitness instructor, a job that may require a certification, if that?

Par for the course with underachieving whorn grads. Just look at Satterfield he has a PLM degree which you can get in one year at Midland College. He then has very short stints as a broker, one with a Ponzi Scheme, and most only last a few months. Now he has his own "firm" and probably is doing some title work on the sides to make a living. A loser and an example of many a whorn out there.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Not trying to be a ****** - but edit that to their. Hey I get it, but these losers live to jump on that kind of thing.
MooreTrucker
AG
Thanks. Not so good at multitasking anymore.
realestateguru
AG

We are in his head 24/7
MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

We are in his head 24/7
WTF does that even mean, throwing tennis balls to mock Fisher?

And who is the DB in that pic. Too young and in shape to be Randy. He's an old dumpy turd.
realestateguru
AG
He thinks he is being cute not realizing that all we are doing is mocking him.

Hey Charles M Satterfield!

Regarding the pic. I'm not going to describe but Charles thinks it's another dig at Jimbo.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Caesar4 said:

Easy, he has less self awareness than Napoleon Dynamite. The most ironic thing is how he says Aggies lack self awareness. LOL!
88jrt06
AG
realestateguru said:

He thinks he is being cute not realizing that all we are doing is mocking him.

Hey Charles M Satterfield!

Regarding the pic. I'm not going to describe but Charles thinks it's another dig at Jimbo.
He had that surgery where you remove stubborn that stubborn chin and redistribute it into the gut.
I was only aware that he was spineless, not chinless. Also on the REAL Ketch-diet plan.
Raid05
AG
I'm pretty sure that is one of the guys Fisher's ex-wife was banging, think he was a tennis instructor.
HTownAg98
Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I went through the city of College Station council meeting minutes to see if I could find anything to support this. As you might have guessed, I couldn't find anything. So our resident Don Quixote is full of it yet again.
ProgN
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Caesar4 said:

Easy, he has less self awareness than Napoleon Dynamite. The most ironic thing is how he says Aggies lack self awareness. LOL!
First Page Last Page
Page 86 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.