Randolph Duke

768,711 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ignatiusreilly4ever said:

"Another good one, but what did he do while he was in school? Johnny acted a fool while he was at A&M as well as after. I know Vince and Ricky both failed in the NFL and did stupid stuff then, but what about when they were at tu?"

Wouldn't go down this route. Ricky was the leading rusher in the NFL and had multiple successful seasons. VY was also a Pro Bowler and had a winning record. They both obviously had a bazillion side issues but I wouldn't say they "failed."

The only reason Randolph Duke, the world's most energetic troll, continues his campaign is because people take the time to argue with him. Just ignore him- best way to upset whatever warfare is going on in his obviously disturbed mind.
While I agree that never engaging an idiot is the best strategy, this is about what they did in college, not the NFL.

Vince was catered to at texas and never forced to learn how to read a defense, which was a big part of his failure in the League. His education was such a priority, he scored a ****ing 7 on the Wonderlic. That is below janitor level.

Ricky's pot addiction hampered his NFL career, and cost him several years and millions of dollars. He was a good pro, but his addiction kept him from possibly being one of the all-time greats.

Both Ricky and Vince were enabled at texas, and that enabling lead to stunted success at the next level, as neither was forced to grow up or learn how to be a professional.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
MooreTrucker
AG
Yep, he's reading this thread. Sucker. Continue your obsession, you freak.

Quote:

And the disparity in followers is mostly because you have been on twitter since 2011 and I have been on for ten weeks. Tell the girls I said hi when you scurry back to them for more help.
WestAustinAg
AG
Awesome to know that I got Mr. Psychotic to react to my comment. Playing with him like he's a puppet on a string. Dance little psycho...dance.
WestAustinAg
AG
Has he ever considered the 3 years of Vince Young vs the 2 years of Johnny Manziel. I did and it's quite evident that Johnny was far and away the best QB from the state of Texas.

Pass yards
Pass effiency
Pass completion
Run yards
TD's

The best the state has ever produced.
MooreTrucker
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Awesome to know that I got Mr. Psychotic to react to my comment. Playing with him like he's a puppet on a string. Dance little psycho...dance.
Same here. And it's incredibly easy. He has SO many buttons to push and strings to pull.

And when he pulls out those same tired "squeeze" and "redass" memes, you know you've won.
Geop84
AG
SACR said:

"Another good one, but what did he do while he was in school? Johnny acted a fool while he was at A&M as well as after. I know Vince and Ricky both failed in the NFL and did stupid stuff then, but what about when they were at tu?"

Wouldn't go down this route. Ricky was the leading rusher in the NFL and had multiple successful seasons. VY was also a Pro Bowler and had a winning record. They both obviously had a bazillion side issues but I wouldn't say they "failed."

The only reason Randolph Duke, the world's most energetic troll, continues his campaign is because people take the time to argue with him. Just ignore him- best way to upset whatever warfare is going on in his obviously disturbed mind.
While I agree that never engaging an idiot is the best strategy, this is about what they did in college, not the NFL.

Vince was catered to at texas and never forced to learn how to read
You could have just stopped there.
SACR
AG
Geop84 said:

SACR said:

Vince was catered to at texas and never forced to learn how to read
You could have just stopped there.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Ag_EE
Smithjg
I had a good friend who was a cop on horseback in the 6th street area and a relative who was a probation officer in Asstin during the RW days and they both said he was off limits in his day. He was caught multiple times with pot or stoned out of his mind and they took care of him, got him home safely, etc. They babysat him so many times, it wasn't funny.
MooreTrucker
AG
Our little boy Randy is still posting his a g g ypedia jonsense, btw. Yet again, obsession noted, you freak.
David_Puddy
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Our little boy Randy is still posting his a g g ypedia jonsense, btw. Yet again, obsession noted, you freak.

Never seen someone more obsessed with something than he is with A&M. There are stalkers in jail less obsessed than he is about all things Texas A&M.
Jock 07
AG
David_Puddy said:

MooreTrucker said:

Never seen someone more obsessed with something than he is with A&M. There are stalkers in jail less obsessed than he is about all things Texas A&M.

Even his Michigan "friend" is beginning to worry
88jrt06
AG
Horn Protection Posse:
Ketch
LonghornFrenzy
That's Racist
and
Satterfield

No way you guys are ****ed.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
His "firm" is Signature Derivatives Group, where he states he is a principal. The only problem is there is no license for said group, also on his Linked In he puts down skills as though he is a quant analysts; however, all of his previous work before that he was fired from was as a broker.
Just another example of his fantasy land. Lying about himself and his intellect, lying about and making up all things on A&M.
Hey Satterfield, you're a pathetic loser. Nothing more.
goodAg80
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

His "firm" is Signature Derivatives Group, where he states he is a principal. The only problem is there is no license for said group, also on his Linkden he puts down skills as though he is a quant analysts; however, all of his previous work before that he was fired from was as a broker.
Just another example of his fantasy land. Lying about himself and his intellect, lying about and making up all things on A&M.
I assume he screws his secretary* regularly.

* In his 1 man firm
CDUB98
AG
goodAg80 said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

His "firm" is Signature Derivatives Group, where he states he is a principal. The only problem is there is no license for said group, also on his Linkden he puts down skills as though he is a quant analysts; however, all of his previous work before that he was fired from was as a broker.

* In his 1 man firm

Given the trauma an Aggie gave him by nuking his wife, I doubt there's any firm left in him.
Tom Hagen
AG
CDUB98 said:

goodAg80 said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

LHis "firm" is Signature Derivatives Group, where he states he is a principal. The only problem is there is no license for said group, also on his Linkden he puts down skills as though he is a quant analysts; however, all of his previous work before that he was fired from was as a broker.

* In his 1 man firm

TOO FAR - STAFF
CDUB98
AG
Tom Hagen said:

CDUB98 said:

goodAg80 said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

* In his 1 man firm

Given the trauma an Aggie gave him by nuking his wife, I doubt there's any firm left in him.
COMMENTS REMOVED- STAFF

He probably liked the jizz. It was likely the cavern that he needed a spelunking helmet with a light to observe that gave him a raging case of insecurity.
The Reverse Apache Master
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

He's definitely not a licensed principal, that's for certain.
AG
AgNSX said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Strange that Signature Derivatives Group only seems to exist on his Linkedin page. No phone listing, website, etc.

This dude has worked for some extremely disreputable firms too.
88jrt06
AG
"Signature Derivatives Group"

Sits alone at desk with yellow pad.
"I'll do cursive today; no, all-caps this time: 'CHARLES SATTERFIELD'. Sweet."
"Tomorrow, some cursive, maybe backhand, or a derivative."
Pulls chain, extinguishes bare light bulb.

"On to TexAgs..."
AG
88jrt06 said:

"On to TexAgs..."
and for lunch....

HtownAg92
AG
AgNSX said:

88jrt06 said:

"On to TexAgs..."
and for lunch....

He's got a pretty successful blog, though.

Smithjg
AgNSX said:

AgNSX said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

Strange that Signature Derivatives Group only seems to exist on his Linkedin page. No phone listing, website, etc.

This dude has worked for some extremely disreputable firms too.
Funny he can spend hundreds of hours making sh/t up for his a g g y pedia page, yet can not find the time to create a website for his made up "SDG" page....
45-70Ag
AG
https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2412478

He just made up a name for a business while he spends his time working some awful low paying job.

This dude talks to himself about how one day he will get there but in the end the only thing that will make the pain of failure go away is enhaling a bullet.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
I had read that article before but noticed this gem of a lie in it he told the Denver Post. That he was a 20 year Wall Street veteran. Uh.... no, can't remember the exact number, but he briefly worked as a broker for Oppenheimer and brief stints at a few other places. That's it, before this he was a land man. He never worked on Wall Street. This guy can't help but fabricate things to make people think he's this towering figure of finance.
I asked my A&M roommate who has worked on Wall Street and got his MBA from Wharton. ( Satterfield how in the hell would an a g g y ever be able to get into Wharton?) He now owns his own investment bank, and deals mainly in oil and gas. I asked him about Satterfield in Houston, and said he's never heard of him. He would know anyone with said experience. This guy is total joke.
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

I had read that article before but noticed this gem of a lie in it he told the Denver Post. That he was a 20 year Wall Street veteran. Uh.... no, can't remember the exact number, but he briefly worked as a broker for Oppenheimer and brief stints at a few other places. That's it, before this he was a land man. He never worked on Wall Street. This guy can't help but fabricate things to make people think he's this towering figure of finance.
I asked my A&M roommate who has worked on Wall Street and got his MBA from Wharton. ( Satterfield how in the hell would an a g g y ever be able to get into Wharton?) He now owns his own investment bank, and deals mainly in oil and gas. I asked him about Satterfield in Houston, and said he's never heard of him. He would know anyone with said experience. This guy is total joke.
He's never even lasted up to two years with any FINRA firm, and his stint at Oppenheimer was just under 11 months. Not exactly a glowing resume.
Hood
AG
So weird how a frothing psychopath like Chuck can't seem to hold a job for long...
realestateguru
AG
Well he does have time on his hands....

https://www.gofundme.com/a g g yfarmtruckbriberyfund
MooreTrucker
AG
Holy ****!!! What a pathetic semi-human.

Quote:

Texas A&M University (****) has spent $75 million on hiring Jimbo Fisher as head football coach to further their dream of finally finishing better than third in the S!E!C! West or even (gasp!) having back-to-back seasons with a winning record in conference play for the first time since the 1990s.

Sadly, **** has run out of money and they need to purchase farm trucks to give as recruiting bribes to prospective **** football players. Committed recruits are starting to de-commit from ****. The guaranteed Fightin' Texum **** #1 recruiting class of 2019 is in danger of collapse! We must act now!

The need is to buy 3/4-ton Ford Farm trucks to be gifted to young, male athletes. Otherwise, these athletes will accept the offer of farm trucks from other colleges and universities who have money for farm truck bribes because they foolishly were more responsibe in managing their available financial resources. The goal is to purchase 25 farm trucks, one for each member of the guaranteed #1 college football recruiting class of 2019. (In Jimbo we trust! He is our saviour!)

Please consider donating your hard earned dollars so to the ****s (who, mind you, won WWII all by themselves) can again have a football team capable of achieving a winning record in conference play in consecutive years. That goal means so much to every ****. Considering the current state of academics at TAMU, football is all ****s have.

Give today to the Fightin' Texum **** Farm Truck Athletic Bribery Fund.

Whoop!
Biz Ag
AG
Jesus Tapdancing Christ

That twuntwaffle gets more & more pathetic with each passing day.

Holy sheet.
CDUB98
AG
The delusions are getting stronger.
BVAg85
AG
His devoted minions on the shag will actually believe his farm truck schtick and he talks about a&m's academics. It amazes me that he has so much time to sit around and dream up his little stories. He is probably so proud of himself when he does this by thinking that he is doing some type of harm to a&m.
Jock 07
AG
this chode is actually trying to accuse us of cheating when it hasn't even been a month since the last time the sip program was caught cheating? What a deluded idiot. Randal, tell us more about how we're the ones who lack self awareness. Good grief.
Hood
AG
Over three hours in and this window licker can't raise $1?
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.