Randolph Duke

768,745 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
yeahright81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Europe my azz
45-70Ag
AG
Too bad he didn't get caught up in a European hostile type experience.
realestateguru
AG
You are one obsessed MFer

CanyonAg77
AG
How many of them said "Let's do this so our great great granddaughters can wave sex toys around campus"???
Madman
AG
Is there any topic this guy can't steer back to A&M?
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Madman said:

No, he's completely obsessed. He has lots of time on his hands as an unemployed ex broker, with a great PLM degree from the great Texas University. Yet can't find a job, and works at his own "firm".
Texas velvet maestro
Madman said:

That tweet up there didn't say "A&M." But I see what you mean.
Ragoo
AG
realestateguru said:

You are one obsessed MFer

they instead said, "let's do this so we can have a school where the students want to remove our freedoms to defend ourselves from tyranny and instead wield devices they stick in their vaginas and butt holes to simulate sexual intercourse."
Caesar4
AG
Wow, that RD is a simpleton. Tiny mind. Tiny ego. No confidence. No life. No direction. The only thing about him that's not tiny is his anger and envy of A&M.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Caesar4 said:

Wow, that RD is a simpleton. Tiny mind. Tiny ego. No confidence. No life. No direction. The only thing about him that's not tiny is his anger and envy of A&M.

So true. He is really very stupid and has no ability to reason. I suspect his obsession comes from having been fired at one of his former jobs by an Aggie, and or his wife running off with one. He is a completely unhinged individual. I will take great amusement at poking fun at him on Twitter as the Whorns endure a 6-6 season with the worst OL in football, that they absolutely added zero real depth to with their latest class.
Jock 07
AG
Who else would that obsessed window licker be referencing? Why are you so obtuse?
plowboy1065
S
I had to tweet a reply to his lard ass
88jrt06
AG
realestateguru said:

Die?
wbt5845
AG
Ragoo
AG
plowboy1065 said:

I had to tweet a reply to his lard ass
that is the most pathetic twitter account ever
WestAustinAg
AG
52 followers for one of the most prolific posters of manufactured hot garbage on several sip based sports boards...i wonder what that tells us...
Ragoo
AG
We're in that tweet. Subtle dumb chollie.
MooreTrucker
AG
wbt5845 said:

I used that picture to reply to his comment about Manziel's issues saying "THIS is Texas A&M". I replied that Maziel is one person and it's akin to saying "THIS is the University of Texas".

Which it actually is.
SidetrackAg
AG
Just scrolled through his twitter, and damn, that guy is pathetic. There is no way he is a sane individual. There has to be some sort of mental disorder going on there. We own so much space in his poor fkn head
MooreTrucker
AG
WestAustinAg said:

52 followers for one of the most prolific posters of manufactured hot garbage on several sip based sports boards...i wonder what that tells us...
I have 4x that many and I rarely even post anything.
Hood
AG
It's interesting that he took to Twitter as a medium for his psychosis.

On whatever website he lives on, the host deletes and bans anyone who comes in to rebut him. That dynamic doesn't exist on Twitter so it'll be interesting to see him squirm if/when people call him out on his fabricated bull.
FILO505
AG
Hood said:

It's interesting that he took to Twitter as a medium for his psychosis.

On whatever website he lives on, the host deletes and bans anyone who comes in to rebut him. That dynamic doesn't exist on Twitter so it'll be interesting to see him squirm if/when people call him out on his fabricated bull.

He's a weak minded individual, so he'll probably just block people. Even twitter panders to the sandy vajayjays
dmart90
AG
He hasn't put a bullet in his own brain pan yet?
Shane.
whoop91
AG
I dont want him dead. He holds down their collective iq average. Or maybe better yet, he exposes exactly what he accuses **** of (how low of intelligence the collective ut graduate has.) Ironic and poetic justice. Until he started this campaign i thought they were smarter. Now i realize how dumb they are because of him.
MooreTrucker
AG
Right now he's defending the dildo marches as nothing more than exercising their 1st Amendment rights. He's not really wrong, but ignores how stupid it looks.

He also equates Manziel's problems to "a.g.g.y" culture (which it obviously isn't), but points out how we ignored his issues and wrote them off as just a kid being a kid (not really wrong there either) in favor of winning games. I can't come up with a good rebuttal for that one without insulting Johnny.

Little help?

And yeah, I know engaging with this idiot is a fool's mission, but I had a weak moment.
Uncle Howdy
S
Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
HTownAg98
MooreTrucker said:

Right now he's defending the dildo marches as nothing more than exercising their 1st Amendment rights. He's not really wrong, but ignores how stupid it looks.

He also equates Manziel's problems to "a.g.g.y" culture (which it obviously isn't), but points out how we ignored his issues and wrote them off as just a kid being a kid (not really wrong there either) in favor of winning games. I can't come up with a good rebuttal for that one without insulting Johnny.

Little help?

And yeah, I know engaging with this idiot is a fool's mission, but I had a weak moment.

Vince Young.
MooreTrucker
AG
Doink the Clown said:

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
Yeah yeah this I know. Like I said, weak moment.
MooreTrucker
AG
HTownAg98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Little help?

Vince Young.
I thought of that, but when he was in school he didn't cause or get into trouble, right? All of his dumb came after the left, didn't it? Just making sure I have it straight before I toss that grenade.
ClassOf17
HTownAg98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Little help?

Vince Young.

Ricky Williams
SACR
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Little help?

If they want to talk about enabling an idiot's behavior, talk about Sergio Kindle's alcoholism. Guy drove a car into a ****ing apartment building, and they excused it as him texting while driving. Even got Muschamp to claim he was texting him at the time. He then left the scene of the accident, and it was covered up by Austin police.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
MooreTrucker
AG
ClassOf17 said:

HTownAg98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Little help?

Vince Young.

Ricky Williams
Another good one, but what did he do while he was in school? Johnny acted a fool while he was at A&M as well as after. I know Vince and Ricky both failed in the NFL and did stupid stuff then, but what about when they were at tu?
MooreTrucker
AG
That's a good one. If I can hit him with Vince, Ricky, and Sergio that'll be awesome.
SACR
AG
MooreTrucker said:

ClassOf17 said:

HTownAg98 said:

MooreTrucker said:

Little help?

Vince Young.

Ricky Williams
Another good one, but what did he do while he was in school? Johnny acted a fool while he was at A&M as well as after. I know Vince and Ricky both failed in the NFL and did stupid stuff then, but what about when they were at tu?

He was a known pothead while at texas. They claimed he just had 'social anxiety'.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
ignatiusreilly4ever
"Another good one, but what did he do while he was in school? Johnny acted a fool while he was at A&M as well as after. I know Vince and Ricky both failed in the NFL and did stupid stuff then, but what about when they were at tu?"

Wouldn't go down this route. Ricky was the leading rusher in the NFL and had multiple successful seasons. VY was also a Pro Bowler and had a winning record. They both obviously had a bazillion side issues but I wouldn't say they "failed."

The only reason Randolph Duke, the world's most energetic troll, continues his campaign is because people take the time to argue with him. Just ignore him- best way to upset whatever warfare is going on in his obviously disturbed mind.
First Page Last Page
Page 84 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.