Randolph Duke

768,760 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Oscar Diggs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
goodAg80 said:

Oscar Diggs said:

realestateguru said:

Well now we know another one of Dan Satterfield's socks.
Does anyone know if Randy has ever tried posting on TexAgs?

I would love to see what that would look like.

Thank you sir, that is a classic.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

I don't get why the ags are so upset about their school becoming a finishing school for community college students. **** was never an intellectually rigorous school for anyone except "****-caliber intellects."

As the population of Texas grows, there will naturally be a larger number of average students seeking a non-academically rigorous school to gain some basic work skills. The proposition at **** has long been one can get a vocationally oriented training there, if they are willing to forego an experience that would also develop their social skills.

UT Austin has long been the institution where a set number of students were given an opportunity to get a broad, academically demanding education. That the admission threshold was raised from the top 7% to the top 6% as the state's population grows reflects this is still the case. The higher standard keeps the enrollmentcap in place.

I personally do not mock **** because they chose an academic experience that reflects their simplified intellectual station in life. Personally, I mock them because they are $#@!ing bizarre idiots who revel in their childish freak show of a culture whose members can't understand the difference between reality and fairy tales.
Quote:

Quote:

Parents: Your child's life is too short for them to go through life with only an ****-level education. If we in the business world continue to work hard not to allow companies to hire ****s, and you work just as hard to help your child get into a decent post-secondary school, together we can end the scourge known as ****.

such a sad, sad little man.

What a buffoon this guy is. The ironic thing is his delusion that sips control all the hiring and commerce in the state, and can control Ags by not hiring them. First, this guy controls Dick, he's an unemployed former broker and land man. Second A&M grads earn more than tu grads upon graduation. This is fact, pointed out earlier. Also because A&M graduates more than tu every year it's actually Ags that are more and more in positions of power and will be telling sips "Hey, why don't you get the F out of my office."
BVAg85
AG
Do they really believe they put their enrollment at 6% just to raise academic standards. They lowered it from the top 10% because they don't have room for more students. I wonder what his story will be when a&m has to do the same thing.
technoviking
AG
RD circles back to recruiting!

Quote:

Our beloved ****s are incapable of properly analyzing as much as a ham sandwich, let alone the game of college football.

The ags fail to consider whether certain programs have inherent recruiting advantages over other programs. If Nick Saban were still at Kent State, he would not have the same ability to recruit as he does at Alabama. Likewise, Florida State will always have a recruiting advantage over Florida Atlantic.

Jimbo is quite competent in many aspects, but to proclaim him among the greats of college coaching is absurd. Jimbo Fisher had a recruiting advantage at Florida Statethat is not portative. Yes, he had some success at Florida State, but it was a factor of his abilities combined with the inherent advantages of the Florida State football program. That, and the fact that Jimbo simply did not believe in character or discipline.

Willie Taggert walked into the Florida State job and didn't miss a beat. Because he walked into Florida State.

Mike Elko did well at Notre Dame because he was at Notre Dame.

Next year, **** has three scholarship linebackers (one of which who runs a 5.0 40) and I'm not sure what they plan to do for CBs. They are so thin at those two positions, that one injury (or, being ****, one felony arrest) will make the efforts of the other 84 scholarship players meaningless.

The freak show **** culture will never allow Jimbo Fisher to recruit elite talent from across the nation, as highly successful team have to do. And the funniest thing is that if Jimbo's abilities as a coach translate into a small bump in performance of their team, the ags are going to go full ****, which will ensure elite out-of-state recruits run like hell when the ag recruiters come knocking. Kids who aren't sure what they want to do have secured their reservation at **** and will now start to shop around to see where they really want to go. We see this all the time with their program. **** is a safety school for certain recruits. It is never a compliment to be known as a safety school.

Nothing about to happen at aTm is difficult to predict. Except for the ****s, who are certain this time will be different. Whoop!
Hahahahaha in less than two months jimbo received LOIs from two kids in Alabama, two from Florida, one from California and another from Louisiana.

Now that he has his full staff in place, he may not have to look out of state because he's planning on locking down Texas.

What a wonderfully ignorant post!
DeepEastTxAg
AG
My God... Everytime I visit this thread, I think that there's no way he can go any further off his rails... Then he does. There's no way he and his minions actually believe that *****
goodAg80
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

Our beloved ****s are incapable of properly analyzing as much as a ham sandwich, let alone the game of college football.

The ags fail to consider whether certain programs have inherent recruiting advantages over other programs. If Nick Saban were still at Kent State, he would not have the same ability to recruit as he does at Alabama. Likewise, Florida State will always have a recruiting advantage over Florida Atlantic.

Jimbo is quite competent in many aspects, but to proclaim him among the greats of college coaching is absurd. Jimbo Fisher had a recruiting advantage at Florida Statethat is not portative. Yes, he had some success at Florida State, but it was a factor of his abilities combined with the inherent advantages of the Florida State football program. That, and the fact that Jimbo simply did not believe in character or discipline.

Willie Taggert walked into the Florida State job and didn't miss a beat. Because he walked into Florida State.

Next year, **** has three scholarship linebackers (one of which who runs a 5.0 40) and I'm not sure what they plan to do for CBs. They are so thin at those two positions, that one injury (or, being ****, one felony arrest) will make the efforts of the other 84 scholarship players meaningless.

The freak show **** culture will never allow Jimbo Fisher to recruit elite talent from across the nation, as highly successful team have to do. And the funniest thing is that if Jimbo's abilities as a coach translate into a small bump in performance of their team, the ags are going to go full ****, which will ensure elite out-of-state recruits run like hell when the ag recruiters come knocking. Kids who aren't sure what they want to do have secured their reservation at **** and will now start to shop around to see where they really want to go. We see this all the time with their program. **** is a safety school for certain recruits. It is never a compliment to be known as a safety school.

Nothing about to happen at aTm is difficult to predict. Except for the ****s, who are certain this time will be different. Whoop!
Hahahahaha in less than two months jimbo received LOIs from two kids in Alabama, two from Florida, one from California and another from Louisiana.

Now that he has his full staff in place, he may not have to look out of state because he's planning on locking down Texas.

Sometimes I think Duke is really some Aggie doing an exquisite troll of the longhorns. His hallucinations completely play into their inferiority-induced arrogance. But, then I realize he is psychotic and is the most advance version of their natural prejudices.
88jrt06
AG
No. More. Opioids. Satterfield.
Phonetically "No Mas..."

Public Service.
Jock 07
AG
Quote:

Charlie strong did well at Louisville because he was at Louisville
Charlie Strong did well at UCF because he was at UCF

This is fun
Pooor Randal, didn't we just discuss the lack of self awareness the other day?
Raid05
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

That idiot can't even count, we actually have 6 scholarship LB.

Alaka, Dodson, Hines, Johnson, Marchiol, and Garner.

It is ideal depth? No. But for trying to act so smart, he sure needs to do more research.

dixichkn
AG
Jock 07 said:

Quote:

Charlie strong did well at Louisville because he was at Louisville
Charlie Strong did well at UCF because he was at UCF

This is fun
Pooor Randal, didn't we just discuss the lack of self awareness the other day?
goodAg80
AG
Hey Randi-

Since you keep reading this, I saved you the trouble of creating a sock and posted your incredibly penetrating tweet here.

BTW, is your sister hot?

Biz Ag
AG

It's 4 a.m. - do you know where that ****nozzle Randolph Duke is?

Obsessing over Aggies as usual.
88jrt06
AG
goodAg80 said:

Hey Randi-

Since you keep reading this, I saved you the trouble of creating a sock and posted your incredibly penetrating tweet here.

Such a liar. No one over here would EVER confuse you with even a hundred-thousandaire. You couldn't hold that (non-existent) pizza gig. Finally, you were just a sap worker-bee as your smarter-criminal bosses did the Ponzi scam. Look at the self-pity, aw.

After that, yep, you got the rest about right: Sister, couch, unemployed....check.
I'm doubting the Huntsville thing. They'd truck your ass straight to Menninger Clinic instead.
Why lie? The truth is awesome...for us, Satter-daddy.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
All he does is spin, whether it's about A&M, tu, who controls commerce in the state etc. on and on. He has a narrative to fit into. So as George Castansa said, "It's not a lie if you believe it."
realestateguru
AG
What a liar. He does not even know what the truth is anymore.

DeepEastTxAg
AG
I didn't know the psychopath had a twitter account. This is going to be great.
realestateguru
AG
Oh yes he has recently found twitter and befriended another mid 50's guy obsessed with everything A&M. (Longhornfrenzy)
SteveBott
AG
**I think** it is frenzy TA is about to go after for copyright violations
goodAg80
AG
realestateguru said:

What a liar. He does not even know what the truth is anymore.

Wildmen03
AG
You've got to be a new level of loser to get hover handed by a fat mexican version of Liucci.
David_Puddy
AG
Oh man, I feel like that Longhorns Exposed account is going to provide some comedy gold for this board going forward. Golf clap to whomever made that account.
BVAg85
AG
I don't know one Aggie that has ever lost any sleep over the 12th man. I bet Randolph has had many sleepless nights worrying about it though.
Hood
AG
The only outcome of Randy's 12th man crusade was his stupid ass getting banned from Wikipedia.
Ronnie Mund
David_Puddy said:

Oh man, I feel like that Longhorns Exposed account is going to provide some comedy gold for this board going forward. Golf clap to whomever made that account.

Looks like boozing has taken his talents to Twitter.
CDUB98
AG
BVAg85 said:

I don't know one Aggie that has ever lost any sleep over the 12th man. I bet Randolph has had many sleepless nights worrying about it though.

Outstanding.
bobbranco
AG
BVAg85 said:

On his sister's friggin couch in her little 3 BR 2BA house by the spillway.
CDUB98
AG
bobbranco said:

BVAg85 said:

He's only one step away from a van down by the river.
bobbranco
AG
CDUB98 said:

bobbranco said:

BVAg85 said:

He's only one step away from a van down by the river.

He's there. White Rock Creek is a river for all practical purposes.

Anybody that invests the amount of time he does, at his age, should be institutionalized.

Randolph Duke, pushing well north of 50 at this time , is psychotic.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

People outside of Texas are now starting to see the idiot $#@! a g g y does every day. The ags have been compensating for the lack of achievement of their own by claiming credit for the accomplishments of others since before any of us can remember. It's what they do.
Quote:

Been in Europe on business. Just got back yesterday.
Haha sure you did!

Quote:

Yes, the idiot who wrote the article for the Texas Tribune is a rabid **** who lacks objectivity of journalistic ethics. And yes, Texas A&M is a financial contributor to the Texas Tribune, which is why Evan Smith publishes so much utter garbage about the school.
As are the sips

Quote:

I made sure our firm doesn't consider a g g y grads (not that there are many a g g y grads with the qualifications to even apply).

I might just have to send someone down to Texas to recruit from Prairie View. They are probably the best grads out of the entire a g g y system.
Sure you did.
MooreTrucker
AG
Um....Domino's is not a "firm".....
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

I made sure our firm doesn't consider a g g y grads (not that there are many a g g y grads with the qualifications to even apply).
He is self employed. His "firm" doesn't even have a website.
88jrt06
AG

Quote:

Say what? Just a minute, here.
Pres Randolph Duke: "No Aggsies!"
CFO Randolph Duke: "Seconded."
VP Randolph Duke: "Appears to be unanimous"
CIO Randolph Duke: "Prepare the press release"
HR Randolph Duke: "Out of Cheetos. ****"
Pres Randolph Duke: "Propose adjournment"
CFO Randolph Duke: "Seconded."

*Sec'y Randolph Duke note: "Board declined to review eviction notice from related-party beotch".

"Faithfully submitted this 31st day of February, I am your Sergeant at Arms, Randolph Neidermeyer Duke..."
ghollow
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

People outside of Texas are now starting to see the idiot $#@! a g g y does every day. The ags have been compensating for the lack of achievement of their own by claiming credit for the accomplishments of others since before any of us can remember. It's what they do.
Quote:

Haha sure you did
Last time I was in Europe, they had the internet.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
BVAg85
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

Quote:

Haha sure you did!

Quote:

Yes, the idiot who wrote the article for the Texas Tribune is a rabid **** who lacks objectivity of journalistic ethics. And yes, Texas A&M is a financial contributor to the Texas Tribune, which is why Evan Smith publishes so much utter garbage about the school.
As are the sips

Quote:

I might just have to send someone down to Texas to recruit from Prairie View. They are probably the best grads out of the entire a g g y system.
Sure you did.

I wonder if he had time to post on the shag while he "was in Europe"?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Um....Domino's is not a "firm".....
Damn...I actually laughed out loud at this one. Bravo, sir.
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.