Randolph Duke

768,795 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Jock 07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn Randal, you'd think with those "facts" we should be worried about losing our accreditation much less our AAU status. Looks like it's time to start another petition/letter writing campaign. But we all know that you're too scared to do it on your own and have to beg openly on the internet to put those stoooopid mean aggggygygufuyhgufucjvuvyys in their place.
Pooooooooor randal
dunncrew89
AG
Poor Randy, he will never understand that all the hate he has for A&M will never fill that hole he has in his heart. Randy, I'm sorry that distant uncle repeatedly raped you when you were young. It's not your fault. I'm sorry you were bullied in school for being nerdy and weak. It's not your fault. I'm sorry you have had problems holding a job and your wife left. That is probably your fault. Seek some professional help and stop blaming A&M for your miserable f*****g life. I will pray for you.
Rydyn
AG
Hmmm...stepping back from it all, a 2.5 GPA out of Blinn TEAM does seem a little low.

Why would I go to the real TAMU and work hard when I could just go to Blinn for two years, pay less, live in the same place, go to all the games and use the facilities? All I have to do is bust out a rocking 2.5 GPA to get transferred into A&M automatically.

Please at least tell me that the grades transfer from Blinn TEAM so that there is some difference on the resume / transcript between a student busting their balls at A&M for the first two years vs. a 2.5 GPA out of Blinn.
realestateguru
AG
Spare me as the sips have a similar program through ACC called PACE. They co-enroll through both campuses and as long as students maintain a ....wait for it....2.0 at dildoville!! They can then have full acceptance and be on path to graduate. Using the same criteria as crazy asperger Satterfield, anyone can walk into ACC with a GED and walk out with a sip degree!!
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

To be admitted to the PACE program, a student has to have first qualified under the state's Top 10% Rule coming out of high school.
Looks like I ticked off little crazy Dan! How is that land management degree working out for you these days?
Where does the program say you have to be top 10%? Is PACE a co-enroll with Austin Community College? Do you have to maintain a 2.0 in your sip classes to stay in the program? Dan please tell me you cannot be around weapons of any kind.
realestateguru
AG
As for you s h a g g y followers that came over with the link:

Your Randolph Duke:

Charles "Dan" M Satterfield III was part of one of the largest Ponzi schemes in US history that bilked millions from hard working Americans. Retirements and lives were destroyed because of what he did. However, He was so incompetent that Stanford Financial Group fired him! He had to surrender all his security licenses and move into an apartment with a male roommate before "upgrading" to his sister's couch in Lake Highlands.

That is your leader.
Texan1976
realestateguru said:

Spare me as the sips have a similar program through ACC called PACE. They co-enroll through both campuses and as long as students maintain a ....wait for it....2.0 at dildoville!! They can then have full acceptance and be on path to graduate. Using the same criteria as crazy asperger Satterfield, anyone can walk into ACC with a GED and walk out with a sip degree!!

You guys just love to make **** up.

PACE students are those who finished top 10% in high school but did not get into Texas (top 7% guaranteed admission).

Quote:

To participate in PACE, students must be Texas residents who are eligible for automatic admission under the state's top 10 percent law but who do not qualify for automatic admission to UT Austin and who applied to UT Austin for freshman admission to the next summer or fall semester. (

https://news.utexas.edu/2013/03/01

And they must have a 3.2 at ACC to be admitted to Texas.

Quote:

By the end of the spring semester, students must achieve a cumulative 2.0 grade-point average (GPA) in courses undertaken at UT Austin and a cumulative 3.2 GPA in courses undertaken at ACC in order to qualify for admission to approved majors in the College of Liberal Arts and the College of Education. Students must achieve a cumulative 3.0 GPA in UT Austin coursework and a 3.5 GPA in courses undertaken at ACC to be eligible for guaranteed admission to the Moody College of Communication.

http://studentsuccess.utexas.edu/pace

Students take 12 hours at ACC a semester and 3 at Texas a semester under PACE.
ghollow
AG
sips, go look at your own website. Some transfers can get into tu with a c- in some coursework. It depends on which college you are applying to. Get your facts straight.

https://admissions.utexas.edu/explore/prerequisites'
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Texan1976
The minimum GPA for the ACC classes is 3.25.

The PACE program also requires you to be in the top 10 percent in high school.

And it requires you to have two semesters of school. Each semester you must take 12 hours at ACC and 2 hours at Texas.

Your hours at ACC must be a minimum of a 3.25 GPA and you must pull at least a C average for the two Texas classes.

So no, you cannot just show up with a GED and pull a 2.0 at ACC and get into Texas.

This is just for those who finish between the top 7% and 10% in their high school but do not get into Texas. Each one of these students would be an auto admit at A&M, by the way.

It is nowhere in the same universe of what A&M is doing with Blinn.
ProgN
Texan1976 said:

The minimum GPA for the ACC classes is 3.25.

The PACE program also requires you to be in the top 10 percent in high school.

And it requires you to have two semesters of school. Each semester you must take 12 hours at ACC and 2 hours at Texas.

Your hours at ACC must be a minimum of a 3.25 GPA and you must pull at least a C average for the two Texas classes.

So no, you cannot just show up with a GED and pull a 2.0 at ACC and get into Texas.

This is just for those who finish between the top 7% and 10% in their high school but do not get into Texas. Each one of these students would be an auto admit at A&M, by the way.

Is that you Randolph?
BVAg85
AG
It looks to be the same as the Team with blinn. You also have to qualify for admission and if you look at the different pathways, it looks like a 3.0 is required. But of course, Randolph and his minions have to turn it into something negative to stroke their own egos.
SACR
AG

Actually, it is very similar to what A&M is doing with Blinn TEAM, big difference is the GPA requirement for classes at A&M is higher.

Both schools were facing the same predicament (not enough space for students who qualify for admission), and came up with a very similar solution, the only differences being A&M requires more hours at A&M and a higher GPA in those classes successfully transfer.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Texan1976
SACR said:

Actually, it is very similar to what A&M is doing with Blinn TEAM, big difference is the GPA requirement for classes at A&M is higher.

Both schools were facing the same predicament (not enough space for students who qualify for admission), and came up with a very similar solution, the only differences being A&M requires more hours at A&M and a higher GPA in those classes successfully transfer.
You have a link to the A&M requirements?

Is top 10% of high school required like PACE?
whoop91
AG
First you say this:

Quote:

Then you say this:

Quote:

So do you know or not know. Your first statement should only be made if you actually know the differences.

Since you must and you say they are not in the same universe can you please inform us on Blinn TEAM entrance requirements vs PACE and acceptance requirements?

Or were you just making stuff up?
BVAg85
AG
Randolph is going to flip his lid when a&m has to drop below the top 10% rule because that will make our ranking go up some. He'll have to research and write a thesis on why the ranking is all wrong.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
whoop91 said:

First you say this:

Quote:

Then you say this:

Quote:

So do you know or not know. Your first statement should only be made if you actually know the differences.

Since you must and you say they are not in the same universe can you please inform us on Blinn TEAM entrance requirements vs PACE and acceptance requirements?

He absolutely is making stuff up. Spent quite a bit of time examining both programs. No where does it say in PACE that you must be in top 10%, absolutely no where. Also, the GPA to get into each school is higher for A&M as far as the A&M side of things at 3.0. Not the 2.5 that Saterfield claims. It is 2.0 at tu, but 3.25 at ACC, so higher on one and lower on the other. Basically both programs are for high level students that don't quite make the cut, now to be fair A&M takes top 10% and tu top 6, but you can be outside of top 10 to be accepted at PACE.
SACR
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

whoop91 said:

First you say this:

Quote:

Then you say this:

Quote:

He absolutely is making stuff up. Spent quite a bit of time examining both programs. No where does it say in PACE that you must be in top 10%, absolutely no where. Also, the GPA to get into each school is higher for A&M as far as the A&M side of things at 3.0. Not the 2.5 that Saterfield claims. It is 2.0 at tu, but 3.25 at ACC, so higher on one and lower on the other. Basically both programs are for high level students that don't quite make the cut, now to be fair A&M takes top 10% and tu top 6, but you can be outside of top 10 to be accepted at PACE.
The email Mortimer quoted said you could have a 2.5 at A&M and at Blinn TEAM and transfer in. Basically, I think the 3.0 requirement in 15 hours at A&M was keeping some students from transferring in, so they decided to adjust that down. I believe the requirement to transfer into A&M from a community college has always been a 3.0, so what they're doing is making an exception for kids who are co-enrolled at A&M through this program.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Dr. Nefario
I'm curious how Blinn and ACC compare academically. GPA requirements need perspective for a meaningful comparison.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
Dr. Nefario said:

I'm curious how Blinn and ACC compare academically. GPA requirements need perspective for a meaningful comparison.

All most all JuCOs are equivalent for the most part. Blinn has more students by far as they have a main campus plus a huge satellite in B/CS
Texan1976
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

whoop91 said:

First you say this:

Quote:

Then you say this:

Quote:

Spend more time then. I quoted and linked the top 10 percent requirement a few posts above. What else you need?

Quote:

To participate in PACE, students must be Texas residents who are eligible for automatic admission under the state's top 10 percent law but who do not qualify for automatic admission to UT Austin and who applied to UT Austin for freshman admission to the next summer or fall semester.
PACE Top 10 Percent Requirement
realestateguru
AG
Well now we know another one of Dan Satterfield's socks. He just can't help himself.

Dan, you linked a page 5 years old. The PACE program has changed. I know for a FACT that the acceptance rate is not top 10%. I have a current family member that is currently in the program and she was NOT top 10% of her high school graduating class.
Texan1976
I guess we just have to take your word for it.
Texan1976
And I am not Dan. Nor am I Satterfield. I have read Duke's stuff here. His posts are 20x longer than mine.
goodAg80
AG
I believe you are not Randie. You come across as obnoxious, but not psychotic.
Texan1976
goodAg80 said:

I believe you are not Randie. You come across as obnoxious, but not psychotic.
I am not nearly as kind, warm and welcoming as the Ags on the Old Rivalries board.
Hood
AG
Well, you certainly need thick skin to be a regular here but at least you can post here with relative freedom and ease, as most horn boards will permaban you outright depending on the weather that day.
ignatiusreilly4ever
Sorry just catching up-
How many enrollees does A&M take from Blinn each year?
How many does sip take from ACC?
Caesar4
AG
Pace uses a "holistic" evaluation. There is no requirement for top 10% high school ranking.

ETA the following:

My understanding from an admissions employee at UT is that UT would like to get away from Top x% admissions entirely and use only a "holistic" admissions process for anyone/everyone.

The reasoning is based on these aspects (probably among many other considerations/aspects):
  • UT is resource limited, i.e. land-locked. They must maintain a cap on total students (undergrad & grad) in order to meet many of their desires (class sizes & resources, student/instructor ratio, housing availability, etc).

• Like it or not, college admissions is a business. UT (and stands to reason other schools) try to maximize revenue. They get more revenue from increased tuition charges by admitting out-of-state or out-of-country students rather than in-state. Having a forced admission, e.g. Top x% required to admit, limits ability to get those higher-paying students who are outside of Texas. (This motivation isn't really shouted from the rooftops.)

• Being forced to admit Top x% minimizes their ability to admit students that they would like to admit (for any reason independent of class-rank) if their enrollment is already maxed out (related to #1, above).

TLDR --> Measuring ego based on college admissions is not a worthwhile pursuit and any conclusions drawn from that are likely to be wrong or at least sufficiently incomplete to be misleading.
whoop91
AG
Texan1976 said:

And I am not Dan. Nor am I Satterfield. I have read Duke's stuff here. His posts are 20x longer than mine.
His are mostly outright fabrications of a world only he knows because he makes it up. And then he tell you how bad Aggsieyes are in his made up world.

You are nowhere like that. But defending him does put you close.
BVAg85
AG
Hood said:

Well, you certainly need thick skin to be a regular here but at least you can post here with relative freedom and ease, as most horn boards will permaban you outright depending on the weather that day.

Ain't that right. You'll get banned on their sites if you don't agree and say that they're the best that's ever been. God forbid if you say anything positive about a&m. Compliment OU all you want though because they're buddies now fighting against the Aggie evil empire.
Oscar Diggs
AG
realestateguru said:

Well now we know another one of Dan Satterfield's socks.
Does anyone know if Randy has ever tried posting on TexAgs?

I would love to see what that would look like.
goodAg80
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

realestateguru said:

Well now we know another one of Dan Satterfield's socks.
Does anyone know if Randy has ever tried posting on TexAgs?

I would love to see what that would look like.
technoviking
AG
Quote:

I don't get why the ags are so upset about their school becoming a finishing school for community college students. **** was never an intellectually rigorous school for anyone except "****-caliber intellects."

As the population of Texas grows, there will naturally be a larger number of average students seeking a non-academically rigorous school to gain some basic work skills. The proposition at **** has long been one can get a vocationally oriented training there, if they are willing to forego an experience that would also develop their social skills.

UT Austin has long been the institution where a set number of students were given an opportunity to get a broad, academically demanding education. That the admission threshold was raised from the top 7% to the top 6% as the state's population grows reflects this is still the case. The higher standard keeps the enrollmentcap in place.

I personally do not mock **** because they chose an academic experience that reflects their simplified intellectual station in life. Personally, I mock them because they are $#@!ing bizarre idiots who revel in their childish freak show of a culture whose members can't understand the difference between reality and fairy tales.
Quote:

Quote:

Parents: Your child's life is too short for them to go through life with only an ****-level education. If we in the business world continue to work hard not to allow companies to hire ****s, and you work just as hard to help your child get into a decent post-secondary school, together we can end the scourge known as ****.

such a sad, sad little man.
Caesar4
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

I don't get why the ags are so upset about their school becoming a finishing school for community college students. **** was never an intellectually rigorous school for anyone except "****-caliber intellects."

As the population of Texas grows, there will naturally be a larger number of average students seeking a non-academically rigorous school to gain some basic work skills. The proposition at **** has long been one can get a vocationally oriented training there, if they are willing to forego an experience that would also develop their social skills.

UT Austin has long been the institution where a set number of students were given an opportunity to get a broad, academically demanding education. That the admission threshold was raised from the top 7% to the top 6% as the state's population grows reflects this is still the case. The higher standard keeps the enrollmentcap in place.

I personally do not mock **** because they chose an academic experience that reflects their simplified intellectual station in life. Personally, I mock them because they are $#@!ing bizarre idiots who revel in their childish freak show of a culture whose members can't understand the difference between reality and fairy tales.
Quote:

Quote:

Parents: Your child's life is too short for them to go through life with only an ****-level education. If we in the business world continue to work hard not to allow companies to hire ****s, and you work just as hard to help your child get into a decent post-secondary school, together we can end the scourge known as ****.

such a sad, sad little man.
Haha, those RD quotes (I assume they're from RD) are perfect examples of what I tried to describe in my earlier post, that drawing conclusions based on admissions is almost always certainly wrong.

But, based on RD's past behavior, I'm not surprised that he has been drawn to using UT admissions to self-aggrandize, because I suspect that that is all that he feels that he can do, and may be all that he *can* do.

The irony is that while RD wastes his time denigrating A&M based on his faulty and agenda-motivated conclusions, Aggies are busy, in greater and greater numbers, accomplishing great things and leading/living productive lives (Some examples: https://today.tamu.edu).

As Aggies accomplish more and more, folks like RD feel greater and greater need to spread misinformation and waste their lives in vain attempts to mitigate their own shortcomings.
technoviking
AG
Yes, those are pristine RD quotes.
First Page Last Page
Page 82 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.