Randolph Duke

768,831 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As often as he gets things wrong, he really should have called himself "Mortimer Duke". He's the more openly racist of the two, and always gets his predictions wrong.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
McInnis80
Considering his wok history, I seriously doubt he was ever in a position to make a hiring decision, much less "had a policy implements".

Aggies Revenge
AG
McInnis80 said:

Considering his wok history, I seriously doubt he was ever in a position to make a hiring decision, much less "had a policy implements".

SO he works at a Chinese buffet now?
ClassOf17
Lol Dan the only reason you even had a damn job was because they needed someone who wasn't all there to try and sell a Ponzi scheme that he believed was real.

If you put as much effort to bettering yourself as you do in to trying to take down A&M you might be able to actually keep one of those jobs.
AgBQ-00
AG
Seems four firms in three years is bad. Does some one know. Is that bad?
ProgN
Yes, it's very bad.
88jrt06
AG
"I'd like to manage your nest egg. Charles Satterfield."
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

It is important a g g y gets their hopes up before they get crushed by (yet another) wave of decommits next year.

Watching other teams, with less delusional fan bases isn't all that fun. But when it is a g g y who gets ***** slapped by reality...

...it just means more.
Have you ever seen a guy more eat up with everything A&M? He is a Texas embarrassment.
Jock 07
AG
dermdoc said:

Do you realize that every school in the SEC got 35 mill from the SEC network? And it is just getting started? Not the six million you claimed which was an outright lie.

And I know you read this stuff because you are a sick,obsessed loser.

You were Texas

Just in case that obsessed dong hasn't re-visited the 1st page of this thread in a while, here's a reminder of what started this whole thing
BVAg85
AG
We all concentrate on crazy Randolph but if you've ever ventured over to shag, about 80 to 90% of the posters over there sound a lot like him. It's just their arrogance and fear because we aren't the tiny little school that has to accept their abuse anymore. They are the narcissistic, abusive spouse that keeps talking about you because you left them for a better life.
FILO505
AG
BVAg85 said:

We all concentrate on crazy Randolph but if you've ever ventured over to shag, about 80 to 90% of the posters over there sound a lot like him. It's just their arrogance and fear because we aren't the tiny little school that has to accept their abuse anymore. They are the narcissistic, abusive spouse that keeps talking about you because you left them for a better life.

No, those posters agree, but that psycho does Doctorate levels of research. He just spins it to fit his sociopathic narrative. Homeboy needs decaf.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

a g g y problem has long been that they never recruited well out of state

They certainly aren't recruiting well enough this year to change that.
Quote:

It is important **** gets their hopes up before they get crushed by (yet another) wave of decommits
Quote:

Mark my words - hiring Jimbo isn't going to change anything at a g g y
HAHAHA!!! Satterfield do you ever get anything correct? I count recruits from Oklahoma, Alabama, Florida, California, Louisiana, and of course Texas. Decommits? No so much! Go back in your hole.
McInnis80
"We have considered all of Satterfield's remaining arguments and found them to be without merit."
Madman
AG
I do not know how much time randy has invested the last few years doing his research, letter writing, and posting but it is considerable.

I wonder how many hours or days it would take someone just to catalog his efforts? Just documenting his crazy would take a crazy amount of time.

I picture his apartment stuffed full of wire bound journals that have every page filled with insane writing and scribbles all focused on Texas A&M and his ex.
Biz Ag
AG
Picture from Duke's Mom's basement:

Aggie304
Y'all give that idiot way too much credit

He's dumber than a rock and literally just makes up most of the things he types

88jrt06
AG
tombdaddy504 said:

BVAg85 said:

No, those posters agree, but that psycho does Doctorate levels of research. He just spins it to fit his sociopathic narrative. Homeboy needs decaf.

My ASS he does "Doctorate levels of research"...MY ASS.
Holy *****
Wow.
Holy crap.
VivaLaLefty
AG
I'm in grad school here at the moment. I agree with your sentiments.

What this guy does is waste people's time, including his own.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

Even their most ardent supporter is utterly clueless about the game of college football.
Says the fat guy who was part of bilking millions from hard earning retirees. WRONG

Quote:

Meanwhile, **** is probably three years from any chance of having a secondary that can handle single coverage from their CBs.
That will actually happen play one on Sept 1. WRONG

Quote:

Because ever kid in the nation wants to be part of that freak show of a culture those idiots have created. lol.
Not every but we will take our 23 and counting. WRONG

Quote:

The funniest thing is that if they had created a Sports Management degree, or a dual Sports Management/ MBA track so athletes who didn't make it to the league could still have a chance to have a six-figure plus career in the sports world, they would have an immense recruiting advantage.
Sounds pretty smart and marketable seeing that the top 4 professional sport have revenues of 31 billion. That requires degreed individuals to run them. WRONG
Quote:

$#@! you a g g y, you redneck idiots.
Now finally Charles "Dan" M Satterfield III true colors comes out! You are so butthurt on Texas Aggie achievements that your aspergers flares up every time! haha you are a loser personally, professionally, and on the internet!
SACR
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

The funniest thing is that if they had created a Sports Management degree, or a dual Sports Management/ MBA track so athletes who didn't make it to the league could still have a chance to have a six-figure plus career in the sports world, they would have an immense recruiting advantage.

A&M has a Sports Management degree, and has had one for a long, long time. Seeing Aggie athletes major in Kinesiology/Sports Management is a common occurrence.

Just more misinformation from an idiot.

"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
HTownAg98
How long has it been this way? I seem to recall that one of Slocum's excuses was that degree program didn't exist, and they were all placed into Ag. Development. Granted, that would have been 20 years ago.
FILO505
AG
88jrt06 said:

tombdaddy504 said:

BVAg85 said:

My ASS he does "Doctorate levels of research"...MY ASS.
Holy *****
Wow.
Holy crap.

It had to do with hours spent, not quality of research. But go ahead. You're right.
SACR
AG
HTownAg98 said:

How long has it been this way? I seem to recall that one of Slocum's excuses was that degree program didn't exist, and they were all placed into Ag. Development. Granted, that would have been 20 years ago.

We had this degree program over 20 years ago, because I was at A&M during that time period.

Slocum's concern was that we didn't have any type of general studies degree plan (which has since been rectified with a University Studies degree) . Recruits had to be funneled through the College of Ag because no other college would admit them, and opponents used that against us in recruiting.

jamey, 3/13/20

MooreTrucker
AG
And yet, one of our greatest most famous players was in Ag, a poultry science major.
technoviking
AG
Here is the latest from Satterfield:

Quote:

Because you are having difficulty processing the lack of self-awareness that is one of the defining characteristics of **** culture. Trust me, their utter lack of self-awareness astounds all of us.

They live in a culture of hero worship and homerics. Sumlin was the greatest football coach ever to the ags, when the rest of the world clearly saw how the failure of the 2013 recruiting class was going to have ramifications for years.

Now Jimbo is the greatest football coach ever to the ags. Wash, rinse, repeat. None of the discussion in the ag world is about why Sumlin failed, when they should have seen the signs, and what changes need to be made. Doesn't matter - they insanely overpaid Jimbo.

The ags were 85th in the nation in passing yards allowed last year and they didn't even get a walk-on CB to address that weakness. We laughed in 2017 when they signed Santino Marichol at LB when his best 40 was timed at 5.0. This year's **** recruiting class didn't address their weakness at LB.

They promised Vernon Jackson he could play RB. He was so unsure he held out past NSD to send in his LOI because he wasn't comfortable with Jimbo's assurances. Mark my words - Jackson transfers.

Speaking of transfers, they haven't even begun to consider the transfers that inevitably come with a change in coaching staff. Their already obvious weaknesses are only going to get worse. And whoever they bring in in 2019, they will take at least a season to develop (and Jimbo can't redshirt anyone who has a remote potential to contribute this year).

Circle back to the fact the ags still haven't taken a critical assessment as to why Sumlin never had a winning season in conference play other than 2012.

Mistakes are tuition paid to learn lessons within successful organizations. The ags lack the ability to admit their mistakes. Which is one reason the ags have not been consistently successful in any major sport in the history of their school. Because of their lack of self-awareness, they keep paying to learn the same lesson over, and over, and over. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Jimbo is not going to be able to change **** culture, and it is **** culture that is holding them back. It amazes many of us that not a single voice can rise in ****land insisting they have made mistakes and they need to make changes. Your critique of their recruiting class is what the ags need to be doing to plan for the future. But they won't. And that they don't amazes all of us. Which is why we have so much fun mocking them. It is as if they have the winning lottery ticket in their hands and they don't understand how to cash it in. But they never will. Because they are ****. Wash, rinse, repeat.
We never knew why or discussed why Sumlin failed in the SEC. Firing Sumlin and hiring one of four national championship winning coaches doesn't constitute change. Vernon Jackson absolutely will transfer. The baseball squad hasn't gone to the supers five of the last ten years, nor is it ranked in the preseason top 10 this year. We don't have track and field championships every year. Got it!

If only we would make some changes other than completely replacing our football coaches sans Turner and Price, we may actually do better.

I think Satterfield needs to make a trip to the psychiatrist. His med blend is scrambling his brain.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Speaking of transfers, they haven't even begun to consider the transfers that inevitably come with a change in coaching staff.
I'm no football expert, but we fired Sumlin/hired Fisher in late November/early December.

I'm thinking any transfers would have announced already, some time in that 70-day period. Not to mention, they would have seen the handwriting on the wall for Sumlin, long before that.
YouBet
AG
Lol. Is he talking about tu or us?

Some projecting going on here for sure.
Jack Bristow
AG
Who does he think he is addressing when he writes these diatribes? Does he imagine a gaggle of sips waiting with bated breath for him to ascend from his basement and publish these rantings?

Reminds me of the Office Creed's Thoughts episode
Wildmen03
AG
Jack Bristow said:

Who does he think he is addressing when he writes these diatribes?
Himself, you only talk that much when you love to hear yourself talk.
McInnis80
"Such expectation is in this case doomed to disappointment."

United States Court of Appeals,Second Circuit.
Charles M. SATTERFIELD, III, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. MONSANTO COMPANY; Solutia, Inc., Defendants-Appellees.
Docket No. 00-7389.
Decided: January 22, 2001
ClassOf17
I really hope this guy gets help before he goes over the edge...

But it's just so damn entertaining watching a stupid person double down on their own stupidity.

Post more, Charles.
MooreTrucker
AG
YouBet said:

Lol. Is he talking about tu or us?

Some projecting going on here for sure.
That was my thought as well. They haven't had even a winning regular season since Mack Brown, and the only reason they had a winning record this year was a lame bowl win. Their basketball team sux. Their baseball team sux. And yet WE need to examine what WE'RE doing wrong.
Hood
AG
I think their 2nd most targeted WR just transferred the day before NSD, did he not?

The projection diagnosis is right on.
80s Guy
Quote:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$#@! you a g g y, you redneck idiots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now finally Charles "Dan" M Satterfield III true colors comes out! You are so butthurt on Texas Aggie achievements that your aspergers flares up every time! haha you are a loser personally, professionally, and on the internet!

The only thing I can think of that the Aggie that boned his wife must have been one of those rancher types from Canadian that wears this and carries around $50,000k as "walking around money". Loosing his wife to someone like that drove him insane.

PS No offense to Baxter Black

HumpitPuryear
AG
If you replaced Sumlin with Strong and Fisher with Herman it would describe cow fans to a T. And Dook, you are the only pot-banger out there about our culture. Never hear something like this from someone of such high profile on national TV when it comes to our culture. Now who lacks self-awareness???

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/video-kirk-herbstreit-destroyed-texas-espns-college-gameday/
First Page Last Page
Page 80 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.