Randolph Duke

768,875 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sully Penny said:

Prognightmare said:

cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

I bet money that that cross dresser Randolph duke mailed that letter to the Sumlins

No he did not.

1. The person was identified internally and that has been handled.

Go on......

No, let it go, really. That bad chapter has been closed and needs to stay that way.
Some of us are pissed off enough at the d-bag who wrote and sent that to want a little more info on it.

And the people who took care of the situation don't give a **** what you want or think you're entitled to.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
CanyonAg77
AG
cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

I bet money that that cross dresser Randolph duke mailed that letter to the Sumlins

No he did not.

Go on......

Rumor is was an elderly female who isn't all there. Let it go.
The Agly Duckling
Okay, Moore, I will drop it because I believe it's clear from several responses that it's better for Texas A&M if we drop it. I'll do what's best for my university. But your statement that I "don't deserve it" is arrogant, insulting and completely out of line. You don't know me, MooreTrucker. I am a former student of Texas A&M University and I have every right to want to get to the bottom of that, especially since - in the eyes of some - it put my university in a bad light.
The Agly Duckling
SACR said:

Sully Penny said:

Prognightmare said:

cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

No he did not.

Go on......

No, let it go, really. That bad chapter has been closed and needs to stay that way.
Some of us are pissed off enough at the d-bag who wrote and sent that to want a little more info on it.

And the people who took care of the situation don't give a **** what you want or think you're entitled to.
Howdy, SACR. There's no reason for you to respond so confrontationally and condescendingly. Some of us are going to care about weighty issues such as these, regardless of whether or not we have your permission. I do not need your permission to care passionately and deeply about my university, and things affecting it, including its public perception. Gig 'em, and have a great day.

On the other hand, is your negativity due to maybe still thinking I'm a sip?

Someday, you might learn better. Until then, I am not concerned with your opinion on that matter. God Bless and Gig 'em.
CDUB98
AG
LOL
MooreTrucker
AG
Sully Penny said:

Okay, Moore, I will drop it because I believe it's clear from several responses that it's better for Texas A&M if we drop it. I'll do what's best for my university. But your statement that I "don't deserve it" is arrogant, insulting and completely out of line. You don't know me, MooreTrucker. I am a former student of Texas A&M University and I have every right to want to get to the bottom of that, especially since - in the eyes of some - it put my university in a bad light.
Well, I may have pushed a little too far, but SEVERAL on here have said that it has been handled and to let it go. And yeah, you have the right to want to get to the bottom of it, but that doesn't mean you have the right to the information. So if you're going to keep pushing it, maybe YOU'RE the one that's out of line.
Texan1976
Duke now has the guy who turned Fisher into a cuck as his avatar on the shag.
SteveBott
AG
The site has maintained a position across forums of not letting threads stay up about the letter. The only thread available is on AO and your welcome to visit it there.
The Agly Duckling
Thank you, Steve. That's reasonable.
SACR
AG
Sully Penny said:

SACR said:

Sully Penny said:

Prognightmare said:

cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

No he did not.

Go on......

Howdy, SACR. There's no reason for you to respond so confrontationally and condescendingly. Some of us are going to care about weighty issues such as these, regardless of whether or not we have your permission.

Here's the thing: It's not a weighty issue. You're still worried about something that happened in September of last year and has already been dealt with? I call bull***** If you were as 'concerned' as you try to portray, you'd have kept up on this issue and already know of its resolution.

I do not need your permission to care passionately and deeply about my university, and things affecting it, including its public perception. Gig 'em, and have a great day.

Yes, you care so deeply and passionately for 'your' university, you're curious about an incident that was resolved months ago, and continue to bring it up on a completely unrelated thread? Riiiiiiiiight.

On the other hand, is your negativity due to maybe still thinking I'm a sip?

I dislike entitlement, period, which is how you come off. The fact that I don't buy your laughable story about "my AgTag is on my other username" is irrelevant to this thread.

Someday, you might learn better. Until then, I am not concerned with your opinion on that matter. God Bless and Gig 'em.

"I don't care what you think" which is why I'm adding this addendum to tell you how much I don't care. Riiiiiiight.

"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
SACR
AG
Texan1976 said:

Duke now has the guy who turned Fisher into a cuck as his avatar on the shag.

A sign of what he wishes to be? The man who has sex with other men's wives, not the man who stands by helplessly as an Aggie treats his wife like the back 40?

jamey, 3/13/20

45-70Ag
AG
Anyone can ask about the dumb ass letter, i hope someone keeps pursuing it and eventually finds out who did it and it goes public.

bobbranco
AG
So has the TexAgs investigation team looked into if CMS the Turd declared bankruptcy before or after his move from Houston to Dallas?
Dallasag02
AG
Quote:

The geriatric staff Jimbo has assembled is laughable. Jimbo has no chance of building a program that will compete for championships. a_ggy football is about being recruited by your grandfather to have the exact same college experience your grandfather had. And to be berated by idiot rednecks if you don't fully conform. No thank you.

Our "geriatric" staff has an average age of 47, while the staff of "whiz kids" in Austin averages 43. So easy to knock out this idiot's arguments.
MooreTrucker
AG
Irish_Man said:

Anyone can ask about the dumb ass letter, i hope someone keeps pursuing it and eventually finds out who did it and it goes public.

GOOD GRIEF!!! THEY KNOW WHO WROTE IT. IT HAS BEEN HANDLED. IT WILL NOT GO PUBLIC. That will "harm the university" more than letting it drop.

LET IT GO!!!
CDUB98
AG
Lemme help ya out, Moore.

Madman
AG
Dallasag02 said:

Quote:

The geriatric staff Jimbo has assembled is laughable. Jimbo has no chance of building a program that will compete for championships. a_ggy football is about being recruited by your grandfather to have the exact same college experience your grandfather had. And to be berated by idiot rednecks if you don't fully conform. No thank you.

Our "geriatric" staff has an average age of 47, while the staff of "whiz kids" in Austin averages 43. So easy to knock out this idiot's arguments.

Actually Duke knows all the sip coaches will be fired in two years thus never raising their average age past the magic "old" line of 47.

Checkmate randy.
The Agly Duckling
If things keep going for Hot Lips like they have so far, that's projectable: Fired after 3 years, like Strong, then "go fish." That would most likely accompany a slide in recruiting - which we're already seeing, with recruiting for us and OU going UP - and then Randy may feel free to explain why he's been so wrong. It'll be interesting to see how he moves the goalposts on his "cultural" explanations.
Aggie Joe 93
AG
When is Jimbo going to have his recruiting visit sock hop, or have them come in for a bus ride to Waco?

Surely he is telling them which water fountains are for whites only.

/sarcasm. Duke is sounding like more of an idiot than normal.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

Yet again, I ask, "Why has every major corporation around the world ignored TAMU and College Station, Texas during the entirety of the information age?"

Amazon is one of a small number of companies that will drive the economy over the next 20 years, if not longer.

Yet another major company doesn't begin to consider Texas A&M as a major university capable of producing the technical talent necessary in the most profitable sectors of our economy.

But hey, when chicken farming becomes a driver of national prosperity, **** will clean up.

Well except an Aggie heads up Amazon corporate office in Austin.

http://engineering.tamu.edu/news/2015/09/29/former-student-heads-new-amazon-office

88jrt06
AG
So deliver the goods to BC/S, Leeper!
Remember that guy at A&M; he studied.

Aggielandizon!
plowboy1065
S
Saudi Aramco says HI dipshat

Edit-meant for Randy and not you
YellowPot_97
AG
Quote:

Yet another major company doesn't begin to consider Texas A&M as a major university capable of producing the technical talent necessary in the most profitable sectors of our economy.

But hey, when chicken farming becomes a driver of national prosperity, **** will clean up.

From 2 years ago:
"No university graduates more Fortune 100 CEOs than Texas A&M"
http://www.chron.com/news/education/article/No-university-graduates-more-Fortune-11-CEOs-than-6390756.php

Artimus Gordon
AG
Churley S Duke is in the throes of desperation. A&M has upstaged his once mighty horns aka the institution of insanity once again. Tommy Herman has been been shoved to the back of the bus.

Nobody cares about what Tommy is doing. All eyes will be on jimbo and the AGs next football season. We have the games of interest. We are in the sec West Home of the 6 time national champion. We play in the league that featured the two top teams in college football. All college football eyes will be focused on what is happening in the SEC.

Churles knows this and realizes that if Tommy stumbles again they will be on another nationwide coaching search. The sips won't be putting up with his high strung pompous ass if he doesn't win big this season. And then would it even matter in the big12 in October and November during conference play.

Trouble is the pool of top coaching hires is about dried up. Saban isnt going anywhere. Harbaugh has one foot in the has-been bucket. Jim mora is gone. Charley ain't comig back. Scott frost is Home. Chris Peterson isn't leaving Washington. Dabo will wait for saban to retire. Urban owns the big10 and is about to run Harbaugh back to the nfl. Sips ain't dipping into the UH taint again. And there aren't any Mack browns at North Carolina anymore.

There aren't any splash hires out there to be made. The top 10 are locked down. The Sip nationwide grandkid coaching search in a year or two won't even Be a blip on college football radar. Churles knows this and is afraid very afraid. The jimbo hire was like a giant tidal wave washing over the sips fortunes and he knows it. Thus the reason for his little man syndrome.
whoop91
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

in the most profitable sectors of our economy.

What does that even mean. Profitable Sectors? A company is either profitable or not and a few companies are the most profitable ones. How do you split the economy into sectors? I tried googling it and the answers only came up with profitable industries.

10 most Profitable Industries in 2017
88jrt06
AG
1. A&M is tu's younger 'lil brother.... FAIL
2. A&M misrepresents itself as a military institution.... FAIL
3. A&M hick-ADept can't pay its bills..... FAIL
4. A&M AD had slightly less REVENUE so tu wins... FAIL
5. A&M will never send a grad to shtup my wife..... FAIL

and now, A&M can't attract technology.
Duke can't even match a blind squirrel's success rate.
realestateguru
AG
whoop91 said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

in the most profitable sectors of our economy.

What does that even mean. Profitable Sectors? A company is either profitable or not and a few companies are the most profitable ones. How do you split the economy into sectors? I tried googling it and the answers only came up with profitable industries.

10 most Profitable Industries in 2017
What do you expect from a chronic liar who spouts of his experience on wall street and only worked at Oppenheimer less than a year before getting fired. He then joined the renowned ponzi company where he bilked millions from hard working Americans before THEY fired him. Can you imagine being so inept that you are fired from a company that is morally and legally corrupt that they sent all of their leadership team to prison? No wonder he is a 55 year miserable human.

https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1863938
Madman
AG
You could hold a nascar race in his gaps of employment with room to spare for several amusement parks.
The Agly Duckling
Quote:

Yet again, I ask, "Why has every major corporation around the world ignored TAMU and College Station, Texas during the entirety of the information age?"

Amazon is one of a small number of companies that will drive the economy over the next 20 years, if not longer.

Amazon announced a list of desired attributes for the community in which they'd build their 2nd HQ, such as close proximity to a major airport, a town of at least 1 million people, etc., and College Station doesn't check those boxes.

Randy can claim any reasoning he wants, but - like all of his anti-A&M stuff - it's simply not based in factual reality.

Delta Bravo.
realestateguru
AG
Quote:

In the financial world, there is the Series 7 exam which, while rather simple, filters out the overwhelming number of ****s. I didn't outright restrict the interviewing of ****s for any position, rather I had a policy implements that if any candidate for any job had failed the Series 7 Exam three times before finally passing it, their application was trash canned.

No **** has passed through that filter at any company where I had that policy implemented. Ever.
Amazing Dan! Have you ever told the truth?

Tom Hagen
AG
He doesn't seem to last very long at any job.
SACR
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

In the financial world, there is the Series 7 exam which, while rather simple, filters out the overwhelming number of ****s. I didn't outright restrict the interviewing of ****s for any position, rather I had a policy implements that if any candidate for any job had failed the Series 7 Exam three times before finally passing it, their application was trash canned.

No **** has passed through that filter at any company where I had that policy implemented. Ever.

He wasn't at any job long enough to implement any type of hiring policy!!

jamey, 3/13/20

McInnis80
"does not work and play well with others"
Dr. Nefario
realestateguru said:

Quote:

88jrt06
AG
Once upon a time you dress so fine
Threw the bums a dime in your prime
Didn't you?
First Page Last Page
Page 79 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.