Randolph Duke

768,889 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Irwin M. Fletcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You know you are correct, I was thinking more in terms of SEC contenders I suppose. Overlooked Vandy.
The Agly Duckling
88jrt06 said:

Irwin M. Fletcher said:

BVAg85 said:

Don't forget the old narrative of College Station being so tiny that if you blink you'll miss it. And it's, of course, hundreds of miles away from any type of modern conveniences like indoor plumbing.

Agree that Schtick is so tired. B/CS is around 250k, the largest metro in the SEC by far. North gate has really turned into a really cool area with clubs and bars etc., all sips like Mr. Saterfield have to convince themselves its still 1970 and that eases their mind.
I'm going with Vandy....Nashville's metro is 1.9 mil (City @ 650,000).
Your overall point is entirely correct, though, plus some minor metro area of 6.5 mil is 75-90 miles away....
The Baton Rouge metro is listed at 830,000, with BR itself at 227,000. That plus Nashville are the two largest metros in the SEC, with Gainesville, Tuscaloosa, Fayetteville and Athens being right around the same range as CS/B. That said, the point is actually valid that our metro area is plenty big enough to host a winning athletics department, all the way around.

What he's missing is that to recruit super well, you need to be the best of these three: A&M, OU and t.u.

It's the same dynamic with Miami, Florida and Florida State. Whichever one or more of those programs is "up," they out recruit the other(s). And the city of Miami - far larger than Tallahassee or Gainesville - has never been a trump card in recruiting. The Delta Bravo just doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, which will be revealed when we start kicking ass in football coming up here shortly.

What will his excuse be then? He clearly doesn't remember the mid-80s to mid-90s when we out recruited OU and t.u. because we had a demonstrably better football team than they had during that time period.
whoop91
AG
You dont actually expect him to pay attention to the truth do you? The truth is as far from him as the East from the West. He just lives in a made up world in his own mind. Spews out this made up world to other sips and then tells them how horrible aggsies are in his made up world.

What is really perplexing is that no sip calls him out on this. That either points out there apathy or stupidity. The ironic part of his posts is that the more the tsips buy into his crap the more he shows how stupid they are.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
They actually treat him like royalty on that ****stain of a forum.
MooreTrucker
AG
Some of them do call him out (and I suspect get banned for it) or laugh at him, but yeah too many of the idiots fall for his lies because it makes them feel better about how crappy their teams are. Notice, however, that none of the sips here support or defend him. We have the high class of idiot sips over here.
realestateguru
AG
Another example of how obsessed he is with with everything Texas Aggies:

His Avatar previously

and now:

That would be Candi Fisher's alleged 2nd man fling.

Charles M Satterfield III....get help!
MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

His Avatar previously

and now:

So he changed his own avatar to a guy that MIGHT have had an affair with OUR coaches wife?!?!?!

That's just beyond pathetic.
Wildmen03
AG
I just take pleasure in the fact that when Duke dies, he will be unceremoniously dumped into a pauper's grave as no one, no one will mourn his death.
goodAg80
AG
Wildmen03 said:

I just take pleasure in the fact that when Duke dies, he will be unceremoniously dumped into a pauper's grave as no one, no one will mourn his death.
Except for us here on Rivalries.
88jrt06
AG
Why not use the Aggie who made him a cuckold as his avatar?
Since he's advertising affairs...
plowboy1065
S
Does anyone know who that great man is?
Smithjg
plowboy1065 said:

Many on here say Charles ****ord Satterfield III, but that is all speculation as far as I can tell. I don't know that is has been proven.....
plowboy1065
S
Sorry, I meant the great Aggie that bent his wife over
SACR
AG
Smithjg said:

plowboy1065 said:

Many on here say Charles ****ord Satterfield III, but that is all speculation as far as I can tell. I don't know that is has been proven.....
Pretty sure he's talking about the Aggie who ****ed Satterfield's woman, not asking the identity of Satterfield himself.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
SACR
AG
realestateguru said:

His Avatar previously

and now:

He's trying to say he'd rather be the cucker than the cucked.
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Biz Ag
AG
plowboy1065 said:

User name checks out.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Biz Ag said:

plowboy1065 said:

User name checks out.
plowboy1065
S
Biz Ag said:

plowboy1065 said:

User name checks out.
The Agly Duckling
Spreadsheet posted this on the Horns Meltdown thread:
Quote:

Obsessed Randy D
We may well be on the cusp of one of the greatest periods of a ggy mockery any of us will ever experience.

They have gone full a_ggy and, in doing so, thrown millions at a solution that doesn't begin to address the core problem they have in competing at a high level in any major sport.

The geriatric staff Jimbo has assembled is laughable. Jimbo has no chance of building a program that will compete for championships. a_ggy football is about being recruited by your grandfather to have the exact same college experience your grandfather had. And to be berated by idiot rednecks if you don't fully conform. No thank you.

At the end of the day, the only thing the Jimbo Fisher era at a_ggy will do is prove to everyone but the a_ggys that the problem with a_ggy athletics is the a_ggy culture. No reasonable young athlete with viable alternatives wants anything to do with the infected, freak show culture of Texas A&M.

The only way a_ggy will ever be able to build a competitive team in any major sport is bring in an absolute outsider to abandon the fake army bull$#@!, bring gender equality to their athletics "traditions," and to reform their institutionalized redneck dumbf_ckery. And that ain't happening any time soon. Neither is any a_ggy championship in a major sport.
He must really, truly believe this stuff, just like the "Aggie is gonna get sued by the Buffalo Bills crap - and all the rest of his BS - or he wouldn't state things so easily countered when it's proven patently false by on-field results.

Soon.

He's continually proving that he has no idea what really matters in College Football success or failure, and absolutely zero understanding of A&M's culture.

It's fun reading and entertaining as hell, I just sincerely hope he's not seen brandishing a firearm at Texas and University with the S.W.A.T. team called in for a double-tap. Dude seriously may need some help.
45-70Ag
AG

Father, son and Holy Ghost

A video of Randy's wife with an Aggie we want the most
Deerdude
I guess I don't get a guy criticizing our culture what probably participated in the Dildo Affair.
Wildmen03
AG
This guy went from throwing out fake facts and threatened to bring down A&M by tearing apart its history, to dribbling out vague fact-less opinions.

I guess he got tired of people eviscerating his posts with actual facts so he had to change his game up.
Phatbob
AG

Quote:

At the end of the day, the only thing the Jimbo Fisher era at a_ggy will do is prove to everyone but the a_ggys that the problem with a_ggy athletics is the a_ggy culture. No reasonable young athlete with viable alternatives wants anything to do with the infected, freak show culture of Texas A&M.

The only way a_ggy will ever be able to build a competitive team in any major sport is bring in an absolute outsider to abandon the fake army bull$#@!, bring gender equality to their athletics "traditions," and to reform their institutionalized redneck dumbf_ckery. And that ain't happening any time soon. Neither is any a_ggy championship in a major sport.
So the answer to create a culture of winning national championships is to be Austin, but just the liberal part...

How is that working for the team that actually has that?
SACR
AG
Phatbob said:

Quote:

So the answer to create a culture of winning national championships is to be Austin, but just the liberal part...

How is that working for the team that actually has that?
Someone point out to him that Cal-Berkeley hasn't won **** in decades, either?

jamey, 3/13/20

BVAg85
AG
Don't you just worry too about the age of our coaches. We all know 18 year olds really care if the coaches are in their 40's instead of 50's. Those few years are a big deal. I wonder if he was for getting rid of Mack Brown in the early 2000's. He did turn 50 in 2001.
schwack schwack
AG
The new OL coach is f'n 50! Poor Randy - he's gonna hate this hire.

cevans_40
AG
SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

I bet money that that cross dresser Randolph duke mailed that letter to the Sumlins

No he did not.

1. The person was identified internally and that has been handled.

Go on......
ProgN
cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

I bet money that that cross dresser Randolph duke mailed that letter to the Sumlins

No he did not.

Go on......

No, let it go, really. That bad chapter has been closed and needs to stay that way.
cevans_40
AG
Must be some premium insight that the poors just can't handle.

I guess if charges are truly pressed we will all find out in due time.
SACR
AG
cevans_40 said:

Must be some premium insight that the poors just can't handle.

I guess if charges are truly pressed we will all find out in due time.
Charges won't be filed.

The person who wrote the letter isn't a threat to anyone, certainly not Sumlin or his family.

No threat, no problem, life goes on.

jamey, 3/13/20

ProgN
No disrespect, it was just an embarrassing incident that can only be used against us.
The Agly Duckling
Prognightmare said:

cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

No he did not.

Go on......

No, let it go, really. That bad chapter has been closed and needs to stay that way.
Some of us are pissed off enough at the d-bag who wrote and sent that to want a little more info on it.
The Agly Duckling
And while we're at it, I still want to know who put that blasphemy of a billboard up - via Clear Channel, which I believe is owned by Red McCombs - up in Gainesville before the 2012 season.

I want acknowledgement and payback.
aggiebird02
Sully Penny said:

And while we're at it, I still want to know who put that blasphemy of a billboard up - via Clear Channel, which I believe is owned by Red McCombs - up in Gainesville before the 2012 season.

I want acknowledgement and payback.
We all know it was BIg XII haterz who bought that billboard...
MooreTrucker
AG
Sully Penny said:

Prognightmare said:

cevans_40 said:

SteveBott said:

Aggie304 said:

No he did not.

Go on......

Some of us are pissed off enough at the d-bag who wrote and sent that to want a little more info on it.
Well, you're not gonna get it. Nor do you deserve it. It didn't affect you in the least, and those it did affect are gone now, and it's been dealt with and doesn't need to be drug back up. Time to drop it.
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.