Randolph Duke

768,948 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Damn he's still alive
Was hoping to read he made love to a shotgun.
technoviking
AG
Latest assessment by the sleuth...
Quote:

And I assure you that the lure of Jimbo isn't going to make **** a better choice that it has traditionally been.

Leaving partisan UT leanings out of this, OU under Lincoln, Arky under Morris and Corn under Frost will be much better options for any QB. Aranda has already been appointed as the best in the business by none other than Jimbo Fisher College Station will always be a $#@!hole, and the **** culture is something that will continue to be avoided by the overwhelming number of athletes with viable options.

Recruiting has always been ****'s weakness. That will not change. They will never be able to recruit well nationally and as for the in-state prospects, they have the same baggage as Tech when it comes to the quality of campus and the same problems as BYU when it comes to cultural rigidity.

As long as **** remains ****, **** will continue to be ****.
i suppose Jimbo hasn't had something like 3 first round QBs in his time as head coach. o wait! EJ Manuel, Christian Ponder and Jameis Winston were taken in the first rounds in the 2011, 2013 and 2015 drafts. interesting!

A&M same as tech in terms of campus quality.... LOL
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

cultural rigidity

Yeah....

Fitch
AG
88jrt06 said:

****, I was in that fiasco, and frankly wouldn't ever care enough to read the plaintiff's original petition.
Now, Bev Kearney's and Appletits' testimony, I could make time for that.

Methinks he's running out of material.
Next attack: Spence Park Renovation?
He already picked that one up a couple of years ago. No joke.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
If Randy had an Aggie neighbor behind his house, he'd tear down his own fence just to show him who's boss.

Just kidding. Randy has a roommate in an apartment.
CanyonAg77
AG
Fitch said:

88jrt06 said:

****, I was in that fiasco, and frankly wouldn't ever care enough to read the plaintiff's original petition.
Now, Bev Kearney's and Appletits' testimony, I could make time for that.

Methinks he's running out of material.
Next attack: Spence Park Renovation?
He already picked that one up a couple of years ago. No joke.
I'd love to see a link to that.
technoviking
AG
Randy thinks Morris would have been better than Jimbo. I wonder what his definition of a great coach is? Going 7-6 and beating a Missouri team that was without its best assistant coach? Complete moron.

Quote:

I am absolutely on the record saying the ags should have brought in Morris. For what the ags were willing to pay, they could have brought in any of the next generation of talent as coordinators and position coaches they wanted to back Morris up.

The ags could have been the launching pad for quite a number of great coaches. Instead, they chose to be funding source for the retirement programs of Jimbo and Darrell $#@!ey (to add to the list of Kevin Sumlin, John Chavis, etc).

Good luck, rednecks. You had the chance to bet on the the future, and you chose to bet on the past. Turdition.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

they could have brought in any of the next generation of talent as coordinators and position coaches...

could have been the launching pad for quite a number of great coaches.

So, kinda like their plan?
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
technoviking said:

Randy thinks Morris would have been better than Jimbo. I wonder what his definition of a great coach is? Going 7-6 and beating a Missouri team that was without its best assistant coach? Complete moron.

Quote:

I am absolutely on the record saying the ags should have brought in Morris. For what the ags were willing to pay, they could have brought in any of the next generation of talent as coordinators and position coaches they wanted to back Morris up.

The ags could have been the launching pad for quite a number of great coaches. Instead, they chose to be funding source for the retirement programs of Jimbo and Darrell $#@!ey (to add to the list of Kevin Sumlin, John Chavis, etc).

Good luck, rednecks. You had the chance to bet on the the future, and you chose to bet on the past. Turdition.

If we would have hired Morris it would have been "Stoopid agyieses. You're too poor to go out and get a big name hire like Jimbo Fisher along with established coordinators."

The shtick is so old.
Jock 07
AG
And predictable
titanmaster_race
I'm torn between laughing at this guy and feeling bad for him. What a sad existence he lives for college sports and rivalry to take up so much of his headspace.
Biz Ag
AG
That d-bag would've been creaming in his yoga pants if the sips had landed Jimbo Fisher last year.

What. A. Tool.
SACR
AG

Quote:

Hahahaha, stupid Agg y hired a coach from SMU who finished 7-6. They went out and hired someone who have NEVER won a conference championship as a head coach or a national championship as a coordinator. The fact that he's "one of their own" means more than wins or championship experience to them.

Whoever we hired, 'sip spin was going to be that we made the wrong choice.

It's one of the reasons I don't understand why anyone gives a **** what the 'sips say, they're never going to say anything good about A&M.
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I'm torn between laughing at this guy and feeling bad for him. What a sad existence he lives for college sports and rivalry to take up so much of his headspace.

Nothing more than the Harvey Updyke for tu. Another complete loser and the similarities between the two is remarkable.
YouBet
AG
We can't recruit nationally?

Well, that's certainly news to projected first rounder Christian Kirk and future NFL player Tyrel Dodson...just off the top of my head.
technoviking
AG
Ole Randy is up early this morning

Quote:

I appreciate the concern others have for my sex life, but the concern is quite unfounded. And in all.honesty, I don't think I have ever used F5 in my life. Been using Firefox for years.

As for the **** coaching staff, the current staff isn't any more or less competent than the previous staff, or the one before that, or the one before that. I have never said **** doesn't hire competent coaches. The problem with the ****s hasn't been coaching as much as it has been recruiting.

Yet again, I will spell it out for the rednecks who seemingly lack the ability to.read simple, declaratory statements - the ags are continuously mediocre in men's major sports because the freak show **** culture and the $#@! hole location ( as well as the $#@! hole campus) makes it next to impossible for any coaching staff to recruit top athletes to compete for the school. The ags have not had depth at a number of positions. Opposing coaches understand this and scheme to exploit the glaring talent deficits. There is no way a coach can teach a CB or LB who is too small or too fast to overcome the mismatch of bigger, faster or more talented opponents.

The ags are about (yet again ) to be taught this lesson, the difference this time being the ags are paying a lot of money to coaches to be taught the lesson. Its not difficult to understand why the ags have underperformed so badly in baseball, football and basketball since any of us can remember - the prospect of attending TAMU is relatively unattractive as compared to an option to attend any of a number of other schools.

The coaching staff is not the issue. **** culture, the university itself and the town of College Station are the impediments the ****s haven't been able to overcome. Hiring any coach for any amount of money will not alter the fundamental problems affecting **** athletics.

The problem isn't a coaching problem as much as it is an **** problem. To sum it up succinctly, as long as **** remains ****, **** will continue to be ****.
I guess three super regional appearances in a row and a college World Series appearance is doing poorly!

This dudes got nothing left but the talking points of the 2000s. Pathetic. In the arms race of college athletics, tu is way behind the Aggies. They're also behind from a student perception standpoint, a&m has marketed its student life way better than tu has of late.

Wall Street Journal ranks us 3rd in the country for student involvement

Quote:

Texas A&M tied for No. 3 overall in the category of engagement, which is based on student recommendations; interaction with teachers and students; the number of accredited programs; and willingness to recommend their school to others.

"These rankings show once again that Texas A&M is a great place to learn and that our students are highly satisfied with their educational experience," says President Michael K. Young.
Yea, kids really don't like it here.
BVAg85
AG
Don't forget the old narrative of College Station being so tiny that if you blink you'll miss it. And it's, of course, hundreds of miles away from any type of modern conveniences like indoor plumbing.
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
BVAg85 said:

Don't forget the old narrative of College Station being so tiny that if you blink you'll miss it. And it's, of course, hundreds of miles away from any type of modern conveniences like indoor plumbing.

Agree that Schtick is so tired. B/CS is around 250k, the largest metro in the SEC by far. North gate has really turned into a really cool area with clubs and bars etc., all sips like Mr. Saterfield have to convince themselves its still 1970 and that eases their mind.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I don't laugh at him anymore. I am actually trying to figure out a way to legally report him to the authorities because I fear what is going to happen when he snaps.
Fitch
AG
It was a couple of years back, probably 2013-14 when I had the A New Spence Park website up. He was raving about it on Shaggy Bevo that it would be a mosquito laden swamp, etc...
Smithjg
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

titanmaster_race said:

I don't laugh at him anymore. I am actually trying to figure out a way to legally report him to the authorities because I fear what is going to happen when he snaps.
I am with you on this, I used to think this nutcase was hilarious, but the more he losses it, the more concerned I am. Every time there is a tragedy where mass killings are involved, someone admits they missed the "warning signs" or saw the signs and ignored them. He IS showing many of the classic warning signs....
(Removed:11023A)
AG
I'm just curious......does anybody know what this loser looks like?

MooreTrucker
AG
andyv94 said:

Just a plain looking doughy boring dude.

Like most of us.
(Removed:11023A)
AG
Sorry, I don't think you can compare the average guy with this delusional idiot!!

I'm sure he drools all over himself
MooreTrucker
AG
andyv94 said:

Sorry, I don't think you can compare the average guy with this delusional idiot!!

I'm sure he drools all over himself
Strictly appearance. In NO other way would I compare him to us.

I've seen his pics. He just looks like an average dude.

Which is the really scary part.
realestateguru
AG
andyv94 said:

realestateguru
AG
Quote:

The ags are bleating about possibly "stealing" Jerry Schmidt from OU as their S&C coach. If they hire Schmidt, he will be the first Harvard graduate to ever coach at A&M.

Also, adding Schmidt (56) with Jimbo (53), $#@!ey (59), Brewster (58) and the rest of the staff, A&M will have the oldest coaching staff in D1 football.
And Saban is 66. You pick out the most mundane stuff to blabber about!
MaterialAg
AG
andyv94 said:

CDUB98
AG
That psychopath would give his left nut to have Brewster.
CanyonAg77
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

The ags are bleating about possibly "stealing" Jerry Schmidt from OU as their S&C coach. If they hire Schmidt, he will be the first Harvard graduate to ever coach at A&M.

Also, adding Schmidt (56) with Jimbo (53), $#@!ey (59), Brewster (58) and the rest of the staff, A&M will have the oldest coaching staff in D1 football.
And Saban is 66. You pick out the most mundane stuff to blabber about!

How in the world would you find such a stat? Go to the web site of all 120 D1 schools, then read al 20 biographies of each coach?

Get a life, Randy!
Wildmen03
AG
That has to be a lie, I bet Bill Snyder raises up his entire staff to retirement age.
bobbranco
AG
realestateguru said:

andyv94 said:

Keep an eye out for the fat turd around White Rock Lake.

Sleeps on his sister's couch near there.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Has any good Ag ever seen that deranged sack of **** and heckled him face-to-face?
88jrt06
AG
titanmaster_race said:

I've not had this problem, curiously.
88jrt06
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

BVAg85 said:

Agree that Schtick is so tired. B/CS is around 250k, the largest metro in the SEC by far. North gate has really turned into a really cool area with clubs and bars etc., all sips like Mr. Saterfield have to convince themselves its still 1970 and that eases their mind.
I'm going with Vandy....Nashville's metro is 1.9 mil (City @ 650,000).
Your overall point is entirely correct, though, plus some minor metro area of 6.5 mil is 75-90 miles away....
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.