Randolph Duke

769,171 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Guitarsoup said:

I've always loved the look of the Rhodesian Ridgeback. Would be a unique dog for a mascot.
Most people think our dog is a ridgeback. He looks just like that.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
YouBet said:

Guitarsoup said:

I've always loved the look of the Rhodesian Ridgeback. Would be a unique dog for a mascot.
Most people think our dog is a ridgeback. He looks just like that.

Does.. does he have the back stripe of hair that runs counter to the rest of the hair on his body?

If not it could be a Redbone Coonhound or a Viszla

Redbone:

Viszla:
whoop91
AG
I have a red bone coon hound. Awesome dog
Caesar4
AG
You folks that keep hijacking the thread are going to make Randy/Charles mighty unhappy....this thread is supposed to be about him, to satisfy his need for validation/existence.

Honestly though, I'd be just fine if Randy would shuffle off to Buffalo (a la John Fogerty) or fade into oblivion (a la Mike Tyson)....Never to be seen or heard from/of again. I think Randy would be better off too. Surely that boy can do something more constructive/useful with his life.
88jrt06
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Both have roots in the Stone-Campbell movement.
You, mean, some dude named "Thomas Campbell"?
MooreTrucker
AG
Caesar4 said:

You folks that keep hijacking the thread are going to make Randy/Charles mighty unhappy....this thread is supposed to be about him, to satisfy his need for validation/existence.

Honestly though, I'd be just fine if Randy would shuffle off to Buffalo (a la John Fogerty) or fade into oblivion bolivian (a la Mike Tyson)....Never to be seen or heard from/of again. I think Randy would be better off too. Surely that boy can do something more constructive/useful with his life.

FIFY
Guitarsoup
AG
That's the one!
Caesar4
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Caesar4 said:

Honestly though, I'd be just fine if Randy would shuffle off to Buffalo (a la John Fogerty) or fade into oblivion bolivian (a la Mike Tyson)....Never to be seen or heard from/of again. I think Randy would be better off too. Surely that boy can do something more constructive/useful with his life.

FIFY
Wow, I meant to type bolivion but I guess my fingers wouldn't let me. Ha Ha.

(Edited because I just notice that I had typed oblivion again. Ha! Distracted with work, I suppose.)
Smithjg
It's funny Charles M. III never mentions that "Bevo" is Aggie born and bred and has been for years. The last several nutless bovines were chosen from Aggggzzzzziiieess owned stock....
YouBet
AG
According to the mixed breed genetic test we did, he is primarily Bloodhound with a little boxer.

However, he looks like a redbone coonhound and that's what I typically tell people he is to make it easy. As a puppy, he looked identical to a redbone. And maybe he really is. He's definitely hound with his voice and nose.

Edit:. The people who think he's a ridgeback say hat 40% of them don't have the ridge which is why they think he might be. I do not. The ridgeback had more of a triangular look to it's head and eyes and a blacker snout than my dog.
DayAg!
S
Quote:

or fade into oblivion (a la Mike Tyson).
I believe and pretty sure he said Bolivian.
Caesar4
AG
DayAg! said:

Quote:

or fade into oblivion (a la Mike Tyson).
I believe and pretty sure he said Bolivian.
Yes, I knew that but I apparently struggled intentionally making the mistake, as pointed out already a few messages up.
CanyonAg77
AG
88jrt06 said:

Guitarsoup said:

Both have roots in the Stone-Campbell movement.
You, mean, some dude named "Thomas Campbell"?

My dad was a brilliant, hard-working farmer. But he was pretty country, as am I. We were Southern Baptists, but when he'd talk about his Church of Christ friends, he always called them Camolites. (CAM-o-lights) Mom would shush and say not to call them that.

I was never sure if he was talking about people who wore camouflage or that rode camels. It was only much later that I found out he meant Campbellites, and that CoC don't really like being called that.
BiochemAg97
AG
Smithjg said:

RIt's funny Charles M. III never mentions that "Bevo" is Aggie born and bred and has been for years. The last several nutless bovines were chosen from Aggggzzzzziiieess owned stock....
Being a pure bred longhorn (cattle breed), doesn't that make bevo "inbred" like being a pure bred collie make Rev "inbred"
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Surely that boy can do something more constructive/useful with his life.
No, he really doesn't. His life is that pathetic.
realestateguru
AG
Looks like Charles M Satterfield III has decided to show up on our beloved campus. Have you ever seen a more intellectually dishonest individual?

Quote:

I made it on campus to get some documents from the librarians at the Cushing Library. No ****s defending their campus from access by the public.

Quote:

I have been on community college campuses that exude more intellectual energy. Seriously. Walking on the a g g y campus will impress upon anyone the utter unfairness of degrading the campus any further even by a harmless prank.

The a g g y campus truly is a sterile wasteland, devoid of creativity or intellectual motivation.

I have a renewed sense of just how meaningless the a g g y experience is after walking around their campus. The self-aggrandizing monuments, their utter cluelessness of a larger world, the ignorance of how the college experience is supposed to be about personal growth and not about submission to conformity.

Even a short walk around their campus screams that a g g y is a sad culture. I hope I don't have to set foot on that campus ever again.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

I hope I don't have to set foot on that campus ever again.

Nobody made you come this time.
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Good grief. That kind of flies in the face of the reports of Fortune 500s with Aggie CEOs and all the other rankings we get. But damn I wasn't even sure that was worth arguing. That guy is Geoff Ketchum level of entertainment.
CajunAg86
Red Fishing Ag93 said:

Good grief. That kind of flies in the face of the reports of Fortune 500s with Aggie CEOs and all the other rankings we get. But damn I wasn't even sure that was worth arguing. That guy is Geoff Ketchum level of entertainment.

Unfortunately he is also approaching Timothy McVeigh level of scary with some of his comments.
goodAg80
AG
realestateguru said:

Looks like Charles M Satterfield III has decided to show up on our beloved campus. Have you ever seen a more intellectually dishonest individual?

Quote:

I made it on campus to get some documents from the librarians at the Cushing Library. No ****s defending their campus from access by the public.

Quote:

I have been on community college campuses that exude more intellectual energy. Seriously. Walking on the a g g y campus will impress upon anyone the utter unfairness of degrading the campus any further even by a harmless prank.

The a g g y campus truly is a sterile wasteland, devoid of creativity or intellectual motivation.

I have a renewed sense of just how meaningless the a g g y experience is after walking around their campus. The self-aggrandizing monuments, their utter cluelessness of a larger world, the ignorance of how the college experience is supposed to be about personal growth and not about submission to conformity.

Even a short walk around their campus screams that a g g y is a sad culture. I hope I don't have to set foot on that campus ever again.

"their utter cluelessness of a larger world"

Sadly, he's right. A&M has deprived its students of the well-rounded education received at The University.
  • Where are the dildo parades?
  • Where is the overt racism?
  • Where are the backdoor deals to get the undeserving enrolled due to favoritism?
  • Where are the salacious lawsuits from former coaches?
  • Why isn't A&M outspending everyone in sports just to get losing seasons?
  • Where are the self-centered, over inflated ego derived ads claiming to be the only thing that matters in the state?
  • Where is the chronic obsession with a wholly separate university?

These and many other things matter to a young mind. They have them and more and that makes them superior.

aggiehawg
AG
Five years removed from the Big XII, I no longer have a home in Austin. I rarely even think about the sips anymore. Except when I come to this forum.

But I will be paying some attention during football season because of the coaching changes at tu and OU and the debut of the ridiculous Big XII CCG after a round robin schedule.

Let's see, oh the marketing missteps the Big XII can make here. From "One True Champion" to "Every Game Matters" to "F*** It, It is What We Say It is?"

The stage is set. All of the Herman Hype, Stoops is gone, not every game always matters, can get a mulligan. Surely, the sips can win the conference on that tilted a playing field, right???

If Lincoln Riley and Gary Patterson whip Herman's butt decisively, it will be quite an entertaining season.
MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

Like these perhaps?

WestAustinAg
AG
I know one thing...he didn't actually go on campus...he's making it all up. He actually said nothing specific about the campus physically and he didn't mention any engagement with people.
dunncrew89
AG
Randy on our campus scares me, ala Charles Whitman
p_bubel
schwack schwack said:

Quote:

I hope I don't have to set foot on that campus ever again.

Nobody made you come this time.
This is his second trip too, right? I seem to recall this turgid loser making this claim before.
45-70Ag
AG
Someone find out what day he was at Cushing and request pictures of him of him off the cameras.
p_bubel
Lately he's been bleeding all over the SECrant as well.

Such a sweet life you got going on there, Charles.
Wildmen03
AG
Dang, that guy used the word campus 9 times in what is basically one paragraph. Time to shake up that vocabulary chief.
boogieman
AG
Campus is slow in the summertime? Stop the press!
Aggie304
p_bubel said:

Lately he's been bleeding all over the SECrant as well.

Such a sweet life you got going on there, Charles.

More people to laugh at him

HTownAg98
HTownAg98
dunncrew89 said:

Randy on our campus scares me, ala Charles Whitman

The 50th anniversary was last year, so he's a year late.
WestAustinAg
AG
Serious question - has anyone seen Randolph Duke's handwriting lately? He strikes me as the kind that would write in cursive and post a personal letter from a country club he's never been a member of.
FILO505
AG
This is one of the more entertaining threads when ol Randy is off his meds. Surely he had to have provided some entertainment after the Red River Shootout...
Smithjg
WestAustinAg said:

Serious question - has anyone seen Randolph Duke's handwriting lately? He strikes me as the kind that would write in cursive and post a personal letter from a country club he's never been a member of.
He's more of the LV shooter, Charles Whitman type. Dude is a ticking time bomb, I just hope he doesn't take anyone else with him, when he finally eats a bullet.....
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.