Randolph Duke

769,408 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
BESCo91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eff you, Randy ..... you stupid mother eff'er!

Quotes:

"When it comes to producing CEOS, one Texas college stands above the rest."

"It turns out one of the truly "right" places to go is a Texas university that's anything but Ivy League in attitude or aura. Yet that school is every bit the equal of Harvard, Princeton, Yale and Cornell when it comes to producing CEOs. In fact, it's tied with those elite Ivies for the No. 1 spot in America on U.S. News & World Report's new CEO teaching rankings."

"Reintroduce yourself to Texas A&M, CEO maker!"

Source: http://www.papercitymag.com/culture/ceo-schools-texas-am-top-colleges-ties-ivy-leaguers/
goodAg80
AG
Quit wasting time on the internet Randy and get some ****ing work done.
boogieman
AG
Grab the popcorn!
Nuke_Ag05
AG
Redneck CEO counting....
ClassOf17
Damn he is proven wrong

Every. Damn. Time.
Rusty GCS
AG
I need Randy to come emphatically state that my wife is definitely not giving me a bj tonight. No way no how.
brainman5000
AG
Since when has he let facts get in the way of his arguments?
BESCo91
AG
Rusty GCS said:

I need Randy to come emphatically state that my wife is definitely not giving me a bj tonight. No way no how.
Brilliant!
Born Maroon
tleeper
AG
Darren Woods became CEO of Exxon Mobile on January 1, 2017 giving A&M 4 CEOs in the Fortune 100 breaking the previous tie of 3 (unless there have been more changes since I last looked). He replaced Rex Tillerson who was the lone 'sip on the list.
Corporal Punishment
AG
No one's ever heard of Exxon Mobil.

Need a better example.
tleeper
AG
Sorry, I'm limited to redneck accounting firms.
realestateguru
AG
Oh Randy don't ever take your medicine.

Quote:

I have repeatedly said that no one who died at the Alamo, signed the Declaration of Independence or fought to bring independence to Texas did so so that later the state could have a redneck university where idiots celebrate fairy tales, lie about military history and perpetuate frauds at every turn.

The state of Texas deserves better than ****. We should start the movement to end ****'s status as a branch of the University, be done with them and let them wallow in their own filth and mediocrity.

$#@! ****.

MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

Oh Randy don't ever take your medicine.

Quote:

I have repeatedly said that no one who died at the Alamo, signed the Declaration of Independence or fought to bring independence to Texas did so so that later the state could have a redneck university where idiots celebrate fairy tales, lie about military history and perpetuate frauds at every turn.

The state of Texas deserves better than ****. We should start the movement to end ****'s status as a branch of the University, be done with them and let them wallow in their own filth and mediocrity.

$#@! ****.

Probably right up there as the single most embarrassing event in state history did NOT happen on the A&M campus. Talk about the state deserving better!
realestateguru
AG
Obsession continues.

Quote:

I'm going to make a bold predication -

Not a damned thing **** did at SXSW will be remembered a week from now by any non-****, not a damned thing **** did this week at SXSW will lead to anything substantive and not a damned thing **** contributed to SXSW this week will be considered to have improved the overall SXSW experience.

They put on a fake academic competition that they miraculously won, spent a few days on shameless self-promotion, published a bunch of self congratulatory press pieces and they think no one sees through their crap and that they have somehow captured the essence of SXSW.

**** ****, **** their fake competitions and **** their shameless self-promotion. Five years into their grand "100 year decision" they have finally realized they chose to affiliate with an intellectual wasteland and now they come scurrying back like cockroaches to bask in the Burnt Orange culture that is the driving force behind SXSW.

Since the invention of the vacuum tube, not a single tech firm from anywhere in the world has set up operations in College Station, Texas for the simple reason that which comes from College Station, Texas has nothing to offer them. **** has nothing culturally relevant to offer the world at large. **** turdition has long stood as a barrier to cultural, racial, intellectual and academic advancement.

**** needs to take their redneck academics, their redneck self-promotion and their redneck culture to their beloved SEC events and stay the **** out of Austin.

When we need a dim witted, gullible, low-self esteem fraternity to come riding into town wearing costumes and perform a fake cavalry charge, whoopin and yelling "we is real army," will call over to College Station.

Until then, **** off, ****.
and

Quote:

**** wasn't a public university until half a century after Texas Tech was a public university. **** was the last public institution of higher education in Texas to racially integrate. To this day, they are still fighting the proposition that female students are as capable as male students of dog sitting the school mascot. Hell, **** entered the 21st century without fully having embraced the concept of air conditioned dormitories.

Please, ****, tell us more of your "legacy of brave firsts."
Jock 07
AG
Meh. Wake me when he lectures on the subtleties of trench warfare in the rain. How many years is this bet with his Michigan "friend" going to last?
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

Not a damned thing **** did at SXSW will be remembered a week from now by any non-****, not a damned thing **** did this week at SXSW will lead to anything substantive and not a damned thing **** contributed to SXSW this week will be considered to have improved the overall SXSW experience.

They put on a fake academic competition that they miraculously won, spent a few days on shameless self-promotion, published a bunch of self congratulatory press pieces and they think no one sees through their crap and that they have somehow captured the essence of SXSW.
I had no idea that we kicked their ass in something again. Thanks Randie!
MooreTrucker
AG
realestateguru said:

Quote:

**** ****, **** their fake competitions and **** their shameless self-promotion. Five years into their grand "100 year decision" they have finally realized they chose to affiliate with an intellectual wasteland and now they come scurrying back like cockroaches to bask in the Burnt Orange culture that is the driving force behind SXSW.

Am I correct that there are more AAU schools in the SEC than in the Big12?

Lord, what a moron.
SteveBott
AG
You are correct.
MooreTrucker
AG
Then I have the following addendum:

Lord, what an ill-informed moron.
Post removed:
by user
GrapevineAg
AG
realestateguru said:

Obsession continues.

Quote:

**** ****, **** their fake competitions and **** their shameless self-promotion.

Self-awareness just isn't their thing, is it.
Tom Doniphon
Miserable bast--rd should go ahead and drink a gallon of bleach.

What a worthless, pathetic lunatic.
MooreTrucker
AG
Even the rest of the sip idiots pretty much ignore/laugh at him, don't they?
Flexbone
A&M is so racist that we have more black and Hispanic students than Texas does, both in total numbers and as a percentage of the student body.

Go Whitey!!!!
goodAg80
AG
Flexbone said:

A&M is so racist that we have more black and Hispanic students than Texas does, both in total numbers and as a percentage of the student body.

Go Burnt Orange & Whitey!!!!
FIFY
Al Bula
AG
At this point I have to think Randy is trolling the f ck out of shag and old rivalries. No one can be that stupid.
schwack schwack
AG
Quote:

At this point

It's just now hit you?!?!
YouBet
AG
Continue to be concerned for his safety and College Station. He is turning out to be a someone who should probably be monitored by the authorities as a lone wolf terrorist / shooter.
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
YouBet said:

Continue to be concerned for his safety and College Station. He is turning out to be a someone who should probably be monitored by the authorities as a lone wolf terrorist / shooter.
I've been saying this for a year now. The dude doesn't make me angry. He actually scares me. I'm afraid we're going to look back after some catastrophic event and say "Well, all the warning signs were there."
Rusty GCS
AG
How many people can one lunatic take out with dildos?
The Collective
AG
So, we were at SXSW, I take it.
CDUB98
AG
realestateguru said:

Obsession continues.

Quote:

I'm going to make a bold predication -

Since the invention of the vacuum tube, not a single tech firm from anywhere in the world has set up operations in College Station, Texas for the simple reason that which comes from College Station, Texas has nothing to offer them. **** has nothing culturally relevant to offer the world at large. **** turdition has long stood as a barrier to cultural, racial, intellectual and academic advancement.

**** needs to take their redneck academics, their redneck self-promotion and their redneck culture to their beloved SEC events and stay the **** out of Austin.

When we need a dim witted, gullible, low-self esteem fraternity to come riding into town wearing costumes and perform a fake cavalry charge, whoopin and yelling "we is real army," will call over to College Station.

Until then, **** off, ****.
and

Quote:

**** wasn't a public university until half a century after Texas Tech was a public university. **** was the last public institution of higher education in Texas to racially integrate. To this day, they are still fighting the proposition that female students are as capable as male students of dog sitting the school mascot. Hell, **** entered the 21st century without fully having embraced the concept of air conditioned dormitories.

Please, ****, tell us more of your "legacy of brave firsts."

ABATTBQ11
AG
MooreTrucker said:

realestateguru said:

Quote:

Am I correct that there are more AAU schools in the SEC than in the Big12?

Lord, what a moron.

His mouth likes to write checks that reality can't cash.
wbt5845
AG
How I envision him typing his missives.

First Page Last Page
Page 57 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.