Randolph Duke

769,418 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
Cynical_Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

They have no clue why other schools can recruit athletes they can't.
Looks at recruiting rankings...
Rocco S

ArbAg
AG
CDUB98 said:

Damn, that dude has issues. I know I've already said it, but still continue to be surprised at the level of BSC that is flowing through one person.
Yeah, some people (especially among sips) are so insecure that they feel a compelling need to keep screaming about their "superiority" --- what a poor little momma's boy!
GrapevineAg
AG
Seems like he's the one who had some emotional value riding on that game.
dermdoc
AG
Rocco S said:

I remember that quite well. Sips have totally forgotten it.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
george92
Mr. McGibblets said:

Quote:

Not one. I've never met an economist with any reputable firm who was an ****.

Dr. Mark Dotzour and Dr. Ted Jones say HAAAAIIIII!!!

Mark is a t sip. But a good one.
realestateguru
AG
he never fails to shock
Quote:

They originally only raised $80 million in pledges for the stadium project. They later raised a little more later for added upgrades to suites and a few other small details.

In the end, the final financing was $350 million in taxable municipal debt (the issue was for $335 million, but the interest rate was above market and the issue sold above par, thus hiding about $15 million from view); $36 million was paid for by local tax revenue; and just under $100 million was actually paid for by alumni and suite owners.

When Oregon upgraded their stadium, Phil Knight alone paid $133 million and when Okie Lite upgraded theirs, Boone Pickens donated $165 million for that project. Unfortunately for ****, there are no wealthy **** alumni, so the overwhelming majority of the money for their stadium project had to be added to their existing debt burden.

And because the revenues from their athletics program and even their College Station campus were insufficient to back the bonds, they had to pledge revenues from the entire TAMU system to guarantee repayment of the stadium debt.
MooreTrucker
AG
Is ANY of that even remotely correct?
CDUB98
AG
Where does he come up with that *****

If he'd thrown in a line about Trump pissing on the bond notes, it would have been the complete, perfect troll.
Tom Doniphon
That's all horse sh--t... no idea why that lying f--cker even bothered making that crap up.
aggiehawg
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Only that we did indeed issue bonds in connection with the stadium and facilities renovations. Which is exactly what tu has done in the past as well. He has an problem with the bonding authority granted to public institutions. (Well, except when tu does it, that is.)

Typical sip hubris. They can do no wrong, and we can never do anything right. Consequently, he dismisses the SEC conference revenues as "redneck accounting" while still claiming that tu is making money hand over fist on the LHN.
twk
AG
The t.u. athletic department has almost as much bonded indebtedness as we do, and they don't have the excuse of having rebuilt their stadium (or the resulting revenue stream as the fruit of such investment). They've got to build a new basketball facility, a new tennis facility, and want to build new football facilities and complete the south endzone, so it won't be long before they pass us. They may be up around $500 million by 2025.
schmidthead
I'm not a muni guy but how the hell is selling bonds above par "hiding" money? Frickin' moron.
The Collective
AG
12th Man Foundation
Gifts, grants, contributions, and membership fees received:

2010 $37,433,487
2011 $38,810,379
2012 $255,717,565
2013 $58,727,702
2014 $78,741,681
goodAg80
AG
The Collective
AG
12th Man Foundation

Cash & Short-term Investments
2012 - $20,731,803
2013 - $10,765,046
2014 - $135,504,555
2015 - $15,700,933

Long-term Investments
2012 - $63,743,402
2013 - $127,767,126
2014 - $86,724,343
2015 - $200,830,671

Pledges Receivable
2012 - $17,826,567
2013 - $181,195,432
2014 - $135,504,555
2015 - $79,987,291
MooreTrucker
AG
aggiehawg said:

MooreTrucker said:

Only that we did indeed issue bonds in connection with the stadium and facilities renovations. Which is exactly what tu has done in the past as well. He has an problem with the bonding authority granted to public institutions. (Well, except when tu does it, that is.)

Typical sip hubris. They can do no wrong, and we can never do anything right. Consequently, he dismisses the SEC conference revenues as "redneck accounting" while still claiming that tu is making money hand over fist on the LHN.

I thought that was the case. In fact, don't most schools/team do this when they build or renovate stadiums?
aggiehawg
AG
Yep.
BiochemAg97
AG
aggiehawg said:

MooreTrucker said:

I'd add that the bonding authority is indeed the system, so the bonds are indeed issued against the system assets rather than the college station campus, as are all construction bonds on all A&M campuses. Since construction bonds are generally held by the system, often against the PUF revenue, it would be impossible for any campus to issue construction bonds on their own. You would have two entities putting up the same assets as collateral. And, the system as a whole will get better access to capital than one of the smaller system schools, by virtue of the college station campus being a huge asset.
YellowPot_97
AG
Quote:

Unfortunately for ****, there are no wealthy **** alumni,

Someone better tell Lowry Mays he's a broke ass ******.
depriest1022
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Quote:

Well, a billion isn't what it used to be...
CDUB98
AG
depriest1022 said:

YellowPot_97 said:

Quote:

Well, a billion isn't what it used to be...
Pfft, I know. I mean, nearly everyone in Zimbabwe is a billionaire.
realestateguru
AG
I see he is off his meds again with the twisting of the truth.

Quote:

I have looked for evidence that Sul Ross was a Klansman and have found none to date. The Klan association seems to have been fueled by the inscription on the statue on the **** campus that refers to Ross as "a knightly gentleman" and the belief that Ross' Klan robes are part of the Cushing Library archives (it is undetermined whether those Klan robes are Ross' or Dana Bible's).

Also, a documented instance of just how much Sul Ross despised African Americans is the order he issued in late February 1864 to his troops engaged in combat around Yazoo City, Miss that any African American U.S. Army soldier taken prisoner be shot due to the color of his skin. What amazes me is that **** claims to be a great military academy, yet they worship and revere an individual who ordered the cold blooded murder of U.S. Army soldiers. It seems a bit contradictory to claim to support the U.S. military, yet worship someone who ordered the murder of U.S. military personnel serving their country. But we are talking ****.

So, it is unquestioned that Sul Ross ordered the murder of U.S. military personnel, it is unquestioned that he was a virulent racist, but it is yet undocumented that he was involved with the KKK. The lack of documentation of Ross being a Klan member should not be surprising.

The history of the KKK is divided into three eras. The first was from 1865 to the early 1870s. The second ran from 1915 until WWII. By the late 1860s, Ross was farming and raising cattle. He died in 1898, so the Klan would not have been active from his post-war years to the time of his death.

I am personally inclined to believe his Klan association is baseless, but the question whether he was as an avowed a racist as Daniel Figurelli or that he ordered the murder of active duty U.S. military personnel is unquestioned.
Little Danny boy is now a self proclaimed dog trainer as well.

Quote:

The redneck mascot is a rough collie, not a border collie. Two different breeds. Border collies, are intelligent, loyal and hard working dogs. Please don't insult the border collie breed by associating such a noble lineage of animals with the worthless, inbred $#@! factory the ****s claim as their mascot.
Wildmen03
AG
I think we have to admit that the Duke glory days are over. There was a time that he clearly put a lot of effort into his long incoherent ramblings, and they were as verbose as they were wrong.

Now he just throws out a paragraph or so basically saying "I have no proof, but I'll say it anyway and it's up to **** to provide the facts to refute it"

I hope he dies. Not in the "I hate the guy and want him dead" sense, but more like "he's obviously suffering and it would be humane to put him down" sense.
LosAngelesAg
AG
Quote:

it is unquestioned that he was a virulent racist
and yet they worship DKKKR
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Also, a documented instance of just how much Sul Ross despised African Americans is the order he issued in late February 1864 to his troops engaged in combat around Yazoo City, Miss that any African American U.S. Army soldier taken prisoner be shot due to the color of his skin.
Okay, so, where is this "document?"
Rocco S
Inconvenient fact for Mr. Satterfield
MooreTrucker
AG
Not to mention that he throws out all of that "racist" info without the context that it happened during the Civil War, when pretty much everyone, especially a Confederate general, could have been considered racist to a degree. Also, Confederate soldiers killed US Army soldiers. IT WAS A WAR. Duh.
realestateguru
AG
That is exactly his twisting of the truth
BESCo91
AG
Oh, how small Randy's d-ck must be .....
Rusty GCS
AG
Fired first shot of civil war - check
Started the KKK in Florida - check
Tsip - check
Rocco S
All of the time and effort Satterfield puts into disparaging our military history....and a guy that had his name on a building at tu fired the first shot of the most ugly war in U.S. history.

****ing idiot
Smithjg

Quote:

The Klan association seems to have been fueled by the inscription on the statue on the **** campus that refers to Ross as "a knightly gentleman" and the belief that Ross' Klan robes are part of the Cushing Library archives (it is undetermined whether those Klan robes are Ross' or Dana Bible's).

Which is hilarious, because the only time I have ever heard of a KKK robe in Cushing, it's been dumb**** himself discussing it! Has anyone else ever heard this story? He keeps referring to a rumor that he himself started, as a valid source for his rumor....

All joking aside, Randi, you've got to stay on your meds or we all know what happens! Get better soon Randi, we are all pulling for you!
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

we are all pulling for you

I'm not.

F--ck him.
ghollow
AG
CDUB98 said:

Quote:

Also, a documented instance of just how much Sul Ross despised African Americans is the order he issued in late February 1864 to his troops engaged in combat around Yazoo City, Miss that any African American U.S. Army soldier taken prisoner be shot due to the color of his skin.
Okay, so, where is this "document?"
I have heard this before. What Randi fails to mention is that the reason they were taking no prisoners was because the Union Army was doing the same thing. Just so happens that the the group he was fighting at the time was an African American regiment.

Randy is good at twisting the facts to make his argument.

I also find it interesting that he chose the name of a crook from a movie as his username.
First Page Last Page
Page 56 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.