Randolph Duke

769,453 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
RDV-1992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If the lege takes money from a school that is squandering it, that school won't be A&M. Compare the following between t.u. Austin and A&M: number of students educated, quality of education, research performed, economic impact of each institution, and their respective budgets (both overall and per capita per student) and then get back to us.
WestAustinAg
AG
Quote:

And since the ags are claiming to have an endowment larger than the endowments claimed by UT, Rice and every other school (both public and private) in the state of Texas combined, I hope the legislature takes note and levels out the playing field a bit by taking $100 million or so from ****'s appropriation for each of the next two years and splitting it between U of H and Tech.
What distorted view of reality did this come from?
Tom Doniphon
That lunatic should eat a .45 bullet and end it.
MooreTrucker
AG
Not that we only have one campus, but that we spend all of our money on that one campus and ignore the others.

Equally stupid, however.
The Agly Duckling
Quote:

Where's the landing spot for that vaunted Quidditch team? The suspense is killing me.
You cannot stop Longhorn Quidditch...you may only hope to contain them.
BQ_90
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Not that we only have one campus, but that we spend all of our money on that one campus and ignore the others.

Equally stupid, however.
guess he just missed the part about plowing millions into West Texas A&M.

But it's randy, facts, truth, reality mean nothing in his **** for brains head.
ClassOf17
Wildmen03 said:

Duke is clearly voting for Hillary.

Was probably a huge Bernie supporter
boogieman
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Quote:

TAMU Medical Center in College Station

He'll claim he knows and that is his point but I bet this guy has no clue that no such hospital exists
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dear Randy,

We only get 1/3rd of the PUF money which is then split among 11 universities and state agencies in the A&M system.

So if we have a bigger endowment it's because we've done a hell of a job beefing up the PRIVATE endowment for A&M...otherwise known as money the state can't touch just because you're a crybaby sore loser

HTH
DeepEastTxAg
AG

Quote:

Here is part of the scanned text of the resolution that was submitted to the legislature and then the voters in 1915 to separate **** from UT and to divide the UT endowment. The measure was known as the "Sackett Amendment." It was voted down. The matter was again submitted to the voters in 1919 and voted down a second time.

How anyone but a dumb$#@! **** could read this document and not understand **** was a branch of UT in 1915 escapes me. Because the amendment was voted down, not only was **** still a branch of UT, the UT endowment was not divided and **** received nothing.

The ags love to bleat about "the value of an **** education." How good is an education where fake history is taught and the "graduate" lacks the ability to read a paragraph and to glean a meaning that is the polar opposite of what is being conveyed by the writer?

The measure was defeated, the vote count is even given, yet every **** who reads sees "Passed" and believe it to be evidence that **** was never a branch of UT and than they are somehow entitled to claim some of the PUF as their endowment.

Some of the dumbest knuckledragging mouthbreathers to have ever walked to planet.

More entertaining crazy.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Man that really changes the present reality where A&M is a free and independent university and receives a cut of the PUF every year

He's SUCH a great lawyer! Really the master legal mind of his generation!
Aggies Revenge
AG
Damn, Randy has to be a rich MoFo. Seriously, how much rent do we have to pay to take up so much room in his dome???
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Honestly, I think he's the tu equivalent of Harvey Updyke crazy.
brainman5000
AG
Randy certainly poisons a lot of trees. Every time he puts pen to paper.
Swarely
45-70Ag
AG
He's like a more mentally unstable life long virgin version of Ken Starr.
tamc91
AG
You're exactly right. I'm not sure he realizes that if what he says is true it makes t.u. look worse. How'd they end up letting a branch school become so dominant, develop a strong system, and run off with so much money. They must suck as managers.
dunncrew89
AG
Sorry Randy, we were never part of the tu system.

Stroke in 3..... 2...... 1.......
JJxvi
AG
I like it when Randy goes off on the PUF and the mental gymnastics he has to do to not understand that for an endowment, the organization that is endowed is the one that is the beneficiary of the income. If the income from the PUF goes to the AUF, and A&M is entitled to 1/3 of the AUF, then A&M is the beneficiary of and thus is endowed by 1/3 of the PUF. Of course he very rapidly loses focus and descends into some kind of rhetorical debate over whether A&M is a branch of Texas and other worthless gotcha arguments that he thinks have relevance in the real world. He's a nut.
88jrt06
AG
Aggies Revenge said:

Damn, Randy has to be a rich MoFo. Seriously, how much rent do we have to pay to take up so much room in his dome???

1/3
CajunAg86
If a branch becomes significantly larger and stronger than the original "trunk" then wouldn't the tree topple and find itself face down in the mud?
Squadron7
AG
Fill me in here....does he think we were a branch...or are still a branch of the UT system?
OPAG
AG
In short, yes!
PetroAg87
AG
Squadron7 said:

Fill me in here....does he think we were a branch...or are still a branch of the UT system?
Technically, according to the Texas Constitution, A&M and Texas-Austin are both branches of the University of Texas. Obviously that definition has been ignored and it is such an irrelevant technicality that no one cares enough to make the change to the Constitution.

Randy thinks that it is some sort of "gotcha" claim. Pretty strong evidence as to how desperate he has become to try and find something/anything that he thinks is an attack on A&M.

Of course Randy also chooses to ignore the portion of the Texas Constitution which lists all of the schools within the University of Texas System (and somehow doesn't list A&M) and also lists all of the schools within the Texas A&M System (which DOES include A&M-College Station). He would prefer to talk only about the portion of the Constitution which is ignored, and ignore that portion of the Texas Constitution that deals with the actual way that the two schools are and have been treated. Desperation Randy........
Squadron7
AG
Um....Why didn't they veto our move to the SEC?
GiveEmHellBill
AG

Randy's off his meds again....
EscondidoAg82
AG
Squadron7 said:

Rational thinking will not help you, Mr. Duke is a car wreck and it is best to just "rubber neck" and keep on going.
FNG
Squadron7 said:

Maroon Dawn
AG
Randy would tell you they could have but LET us go so that our poor stoopid **** program would be 2-10 every single year while mighty UT has the easiest path to the playoff evah! Just a couple more seasons and it will all come true!
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Randy would tell you they could have but LET us go so that our poor stoopid **** program would be 2-10 every single year while mighty UT has the easiest path to the playoff evah! Just a couple more seasons and it will all come true!

Specialized
AG
ClassOf17 said:

Wildmen03 said:

Duke is clearly voting for Hillary.

Was probably a huge Bernie supporter
Actually, he seems to be a massive conspiracy theorist, agitator, possible lunatic, and definite troll.

Sounds like a DJT man to me. And not a repub that is holding their nose and doing a lesser of two evils thing. He was rallying back in January chanting for the wall, thinks trump as president is a good idea, wears "Trump that *****" t-shirts, and breaks out into "lock her up" chants in random elevators and planes.
MooreTrucker
AG
Stolen from the Vote Trump thread, this is how I imagine Dear ol' Randy...

ghollow
AG
Randy is having another little meltdown on the Shag this morning. Apparently the butthurt is going to take a little while to get over:

Quote:

If the students at the agricultural branch college are so feeble minded that they need to be taught fraudulent versions of Texas history and spoon fed made up stories of "the great military history of the Texas cow college," they are not worthy of being associated with the state's namesake university in any capacity. The dumbf***s need to continue to drift to a closer alignment with the state's community colleges and the mediocre redneck universities of the Confederacy.

I find it interesting that he claims to be a lawyer and has chosen the name of a crook from a movie as his screenname on the Shag. Just the kind of internet bad**s I would want to believe
CDUB98
AG
Damn, that dude has issues. I know I've already said it, but still continue to be surprised at the level of BSC that is flowing through one person.
First Page Last Page
Page 53 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.