Randolph Duke

769,667 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
ebdb_bnb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not 12th Man related but one of his other quests.

dreyOO
Those idiots in Seattle should have consulted with Randolph first. ****, he's surrounded my incompetence or the most spectacular conspiracy of all time.

Crack the case Randy!!!
Joe Exotic
AG
Couldn't someone FOIA request that letter from the DOD and finally get his real name and info?
Aggie304
quote:
Couldn't someone FOIA request that letter from the DOD and finally get his real name and info?
aggiehawg
AG
That letter says A&M is one of six Senior Military Colleges.

I don't remember anyone claiming we were a service academy like West Point or Annapolis. That letter is confirmation, not a denial.

Does he not know the difference??
Credible Source
AG
Did he just produce a document proving A&M is a senior military college, then ignore it for the part that matches his narrative?
Jock 07
AG
quote:

I don't remember anyone claiming we were a service academy like West Point or Annapolis. That letter is confirmation, not a denial.

obfuscation. It's Randal's SOP. Much like wishing he would chug bleach turns into a death threat
Hood
AG
quote:
It always been a nominal payment. Something like 5K per year

Well then we got a pay raise.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:

And somewhere in an apartment in Houston, Randolph Duke's head just exploded.
Jock 07
AG
quote:

Oh yeah no one claimed that, it's just Randal's latest straw man
The Collective
AG
***** Seattle is now openly participating in our fraudulent activities. T&P for the Washington State Bar and their incoming increase of ethics review cases.
Dazed and Confused
AG

I have never heard the school or an individual say the Corp is the same as the service academies. But glad this is all cleared up so more important items can now be pursued.

Randy's letter:
30 September 2015
Randolph Duke
[ADDRESS REDACTED]

Hon. Ashton Carter
United States Secretary of Defense
1400 Defense Pentagon
Washington, DC 20301-1400

Dear Mr. Secretary,

For as long as I can remember, individuals connected with the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets in College Station, Texas have held the organization out to be one and the same as the nation's service academies and that the organization is directly connected with the United States military. It has been my understanding that the organization is an entirely civilian organization. I am writing you for clarification of the military affiliation of the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets.

I understand TAMU is a designated Senior Military College. I am of the belief that membership in the TAMU Corps of Cadets is entirely voluntary and participation in the organization does not entitle one to credit for time served in the military, veteran's status or any privileges of military service.

If you could clarify the military classification of the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets, I would be greatly appreciative. I thank you for your time and your consideration of my inquiry and I especially thank you for service to our armed forces.

Hood
AG
So he establishes a false position based on his own prejudices assigned to unnamed "individuals".

Typical Chuck.
p_bubel

Welp, he certainly saved us from that strawman. My hero.
Junction1956
Has Randolph Duke been heard from since the Seattle announcement and the tentative release of the SEC revenues?

What is the over and under on the missive to be penned?

Mere paragraphs?

Pages?

War and Peace?

Roll Tide
Uncle Howdy
S
quote:
quote:
quote:

Seattle is only paying that much because they are now apart of helping the mean old Ags with their fraudulent trademark and they know how fraudulent it is.

/Randy
Smithjg
quote:

I have never heard the school or an individual say the Corp is the same as the service academies. But glad this is all cleared up so more important items can now be pursued.

quote:
For as long as I can remember, individuals connected with the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets in College Station, Texas have held the organization out to be one and the same as the nation's service academies

My family ties with the Aggie Corps of Cadets go back to the mid '50's and I have never once heard that Texas A&M and the Corps "are one and the same as the nation's service academies". NEVER.EVER!

I have seen statements that TAMU produced more officers during WWII than the service academies combined and that has been confirmed as true... Sorry RD/CMSIII, maybe next time...
Rocco S
Dear Charles,

Since you're reading this, would you mind explaining to us why our 12thMan trademark is fraudulent, but tu is in the right for making a small HS in MS take off their horn logo?
Credible Source
AG
quote:
Dear Charles,

Since you're reading this, would you mind explaining to us why our 12thMan trademark is fraudulent, but tu is in the right for making a small HS in MS take off their horn logo?

That's too easy. You see, the term 12th man was widely used at the time A&M trademarked it, but the term "longhorn" was invented by tu and immediately trademarked. There are no other instances of the words "long" and "horn" being used together in written human history.
up-n-aTm
AG
quote:

"For as long as I can remember"

Here's the problem.......
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

More like some public library where he has to log on to the interwebs to do his research. He's likely crapped out all his money and lives in a refrigerator box down by the river.
Smithjg
Wow, I really have gotten to RD/CMSIII this time! Here is a a new rant against me!
quote:
With all due respect to those with sensitivities to foul language...

Ok, $#@!,

Smithjg
In reply to Dazed and Confused 10:14p

I have seen statements that TAMU produced more officers during WWII than the service academies combined and that has been confirmed as true... Sorry RD/CMSIII, maybe next time... http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/27...plies/46875391

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charles reply....

Call Joe Ramirez, your bull$#@! "Corps Commandant", and ask him to back up this claim. I know you won't do it because you know the claim is a bald-faced **** lie.

I have the numbers from Annapolis and West Point. Let's see your bull$#@! **** numbers. Trust me, I've talked to the historians at Annapolis and West Point. They laugh at the "military history" of TAMU. They understand just how uneducated you idiots are.

Supposedly Ramirez's phone number is 979-845-2811. Put up, or shut up. $#@! you and $#@! your **** fake military lies.

No **** will ever take up this challenge, so it's not really calling **** out. Whenever anyone challenges **** on their fake military stories, they just go silent. What else can they do?
My reply from a previous post....

RD/CMSIII stresses the importance of not trusting anything those mean ol' aggzies say and that outside sources need to be used to verify any & everything aggzies claim. Sooo, how about something published or "distributed in partnership with the tsips own university? How's that Charlie, good enough source for you?

"Although the state had 5 percent of the United States population, it provided 7 percent of those who served in the armed forces. Texas A&M University alone provided more officers for the armed forces than both of the military academies combined."

Aggzies in WWII

Copyright TEXAS STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Published by the Texas State Historical Association, and DISTRIBUTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.

In case you missed it RD/CMSIII,..... Published by the Texas State Historical Association, and DISTRIBUTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.

In case you missed it RD/CMSIII,..... Published by the Texas State Historical Association, and DISTRIBUTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS.

Notice he quickly attempts to change the narrative (again!), his letter to SECDEF proved him wrong (ONCE AGAIN!) so he moves the goalposts. Aggzies have never, that I'm aware of, said that Texas A&M is the equivalent of any of the service academies. I have never heard or seen that in print anywhere at anytime. He is trying to take the quote about more officers in WWII and tried (in vain of course) to skew it into something totally different.

Since we know you are reading this Charlie, SERIOUSLY, please get back on your meds and get the help you need. I'm surprised your family isn't helping you try and work through these difficult times. I know losing your wife to an Aggie, your kid basically disowning you and wanting to be an Aggie and on top of that, dealing with your dad being a pedophile, must be tough on you. I understand your struggles, but please, get help! We are pulling for you buddy.
DayAg!
S
See, changing the narrative to fit your ideology is pretty pathetic. Not once in any publication nor out of the mouths of anyone associated with A&M have I heard them being equated to or was it implied that they were a service academy..... ever. His delusion and angst against all things Aggie, has reached a crescendo. He doesnt have much time left in this world it seems. When he runs out of things to attack and ways to do it, I fear he may finally go over the edge and people will get hurt. I wonder if Homeland is aware of his problem.
schwack schwack
AG
Has anybody been over to the Shag to see Randy's take on the AAS article "After full year, Texas AD Mike Perrin believes Longhorns on 'sound financial footing' " ?

That must be a real buzz kill to read for him.
HTownAg98
Oh he mad.
Credible Source
AG
I thought his name was Dan. Did anyone FOIA act his ******ed letter to the SECDEF?
Smithjg
quote:
I thought his name was Dan. Did anyone FOIA act his ******ed letter to the SECDEF?
That is weird isn't it? I'm not sure I believe the guy who can out with "Dan", though knowing how far off the rails he is, who knows. That's like me introducing myself as "John Mark Smith", "but my friends call me Bob"...?
Junction1956
quote:
quote:
quote:
Is there any subject matter that Randy can't debate?

Apparently marriage

Perhaps if Randy had been so committed to his marriage as he is with Texas A&M he would still be married.

Happy wife, happy life.

Roll Tide
Ragoo
AG
This duke guy can...

Rocco S
Oh boy

quote:
Most of the ag message boards revolve around various expressions of groupthink. Inevitably, one of them will fabricate some factoid based on "being well connected with sip BMDs" or "rumor has it." Not being able to think critically, the fraudulent factoid is passed around as **** "fact." No one questions it, no one tries to verify it.

This is what self awareness level zero looks like
RetiredpostalMarine
He goes by Cow on Twitter .
tamc91
AG
Based on a quick search it seems Texas A&M had approximately 20K Aggies (graduates and students who enlisted) serve in WWII, with approximately 14K as officers. West Point's website says that approximately 1,000 former students served as officers. I believe the fact that post-depression growing economy in Texas resulted in substantial growth in A&M enrollment, thus we were better equipped to provide a large number of service men. The military academies were organized and built to provide a smaller base load of officers who didn't all enlist, so many of their students were still in school when the war was over. Therefore, it makes sense why they didn't have the numbers A&M did in the war.

All that said, it really boggles my mind how some sorry piece of crap, chooses to ridicule the contribution and sacrifice of so many of the greatest generation, no matter where they went to school. Pitiful to sit behind a computer and make crap up when the truth is pretty easy to find.
Dazed and Confused
AG
Some sources state that A&M provided more officers than both of the military academies combined; other earlier sources state more than from any other institution, including the United States Military Academy (Westpoint).

Depends which source(s) you want to believe. Randy's reports support the earlier source, I'm ok with that. Either way we should be respectful and proud of all who served.

whoop91
AG
quote:

quote:

I have the numbers from Annapolis and West Point. Let's see your bull$#@! **** numbers. Trust me, I've talked to the historians at Annapolis and West Point. They laugh at the "military history" of TAMU. They understand just how uneducated you idiots are.

This is where I call BS. There is no way he called them. He asks us to "Trust him?" Are you kidding me. He is so full of **** and then he asks us to trust him? Wow.

There is no way he called them. There is no way they laugh at the "military history" of TAMU. No military organization would laugh at another institution providing servicemen and officers to the military(even if you include the non contract cadets). Back during WWII and even now. No military organization "understands how uneducated...". That is just his wet dream. I cannot fathom how someone could be so twisted as to think we should buy that paragraph or how any sane person would.

Wow!

I don't believe a word of "he called". He has to provide proof. An email exchange or letter from West Point or Annapolis stating that all the officers/service men/medal of honor recipients/etc are "laughable." because they attended or were attending A&M.

[Edit: There is only two conclusions: One, he really is messed up and needs help. Or two, he is actually very twisted troll that is just seeing how many people will respond to his outlandish tales and lies. His ego is fed, not by his lies, but by people refuting his lies and by the t.u. faithful buying into his lies.
Sharpshooter
AG
The man is "sick." Stop giving him attention.
First Page Last Page
Page 44 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.