Randolph Duke

769,756 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
our friend:

quote:
You will know.

With my luck, this will break on the same day Manziel gets indicted and the media won't know which **** story to run with.

There is nothing I can do to rush things, nor would I if I could. I have felt strongly about this story since I first began to figure it out. That it is taking as long as it is, is a good sign as far as I am concerned.

goodAg80
AG
quote:
our friend:

quote:
You will know.

With my luck, this will break on the same day Manziel gets indicted and the media won't know which **** story to run with.

There is nothing I can do to rush things, nor would I if I could. I have felt strongly about this story since I first began to figure it out. That it is taking as long as it is, is a good sign as far as I am concerned.

aggiehawg
AG
LOL.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Awesome!
CajunAg86
I think he must have his goalposts mounted on a buried vehicle of some sort, given how rapidly he moves them.
aggiehawg
AG
So......it's not happening ...............again?

HTownAg98
45-70Ag
Aggie304
Has the campus crumbled to the ground yet? Are the four horsemen riding down through Northgate?
Phatbob
AG
My guess is someones office assistant has been having a bit of fun at ol' Dan's expense.

"Dear... Dan... (snicker) This... is... great... stuff... Please... keep... it... coming... This... is.. the... kind... of... stuff... that... changes... the... world...(more snickering)... Let's... make... sure... those... corrupt... *******s... will... never... be... able... to... abuse... the... great... power... of... copyright... law... again...(straight up laughter)

PS... Dan... Rather... took... a... look... and... thought... this... would... be... great... on... the... national... spotlight... (long pause due to laughter)

PPS... Please... use... the... word... 'fraud'... more... it... makes... it... sound... more... official... (crying laughter)

Also... don't... sleep... until... it... gets... published... Yes, ... it... is... THAT... close...

/send"
The Collective
AG
More than likely, he is receiving no response or possibly not even e-mailing anybody.
Texas Tea
AG
quote:
our friend:

quote:
You will know.

That's putting it mildly.
Ozmandius
quote:
Anyone want to take bets on where this latest menstruation will be posted?

Notepad?
schwack schwack
AG

PetroAg87
AG
quote:
I have felt strongly about this story
And John Hinckley felt "strongly" about Jodie Foster.
Phatbob
AG
Does this remind anyone else of the Gabrielle Giffords shooter? That guy went off all the time about grammar and the government, and he finally decided to do something about it. This isn't RD's last call, is it?
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Did this thing happen yet? Are there anymore cigars left or have they all been smoked?
Wildmen03
AG
Duke said it should have happened last night. But if it didn't then it would be today. Unless that doesn't happen, then it's probably someone building their case. But no matter what Duke says, he's not wrong.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Did this thing happen yet? Are there anymore cigars left or have they all been smoked?
Apparently not. On the shag thread, they are obsessing over Spav's house and random cars with A&M and SEC decals.
Decay
AG
quote:
quote:
Apparently not. On the shag thread, they are obsessing over Spav's house and random cars with A&M and SEC decals.
Spav's house? Do we even want to know?
aggiehawg
AG
It's on the market. So they are posting pictures from the web-site.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yep. Just wanted to see if the ags were dumb enough to start telling everyone that Randolph Duke was actually Jay Norvell.

Does he seriously think we know what some ****ty-ass defensive coach's hands are supposed to look like?
Norvell was the acting OC.
Maybe they should've put Norvell in as DC. That offense was truly an immovable object.
schwack schwack
AG

aggiehawg
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Yep. Just wanted to see if the ags were dumb enough to start telling everyone that Randolph Duke was actually Jay Norvell.

Does he seriously think we know what some ****ty-ass defensive coach's hands are supposed to look like?
Norvell was the acting OC.
Maybe they should've put Norvell in as DC. That offense was truly an immovable object.
LOL. Kind of thought that myself.
CajunAg86
quote:
Duke said it should have happened last night. But if it didn't then it would be today. Unless that doesn't happen, then it's probably someone building their case. But no matter what Duke says, he's not wrong.

No. He said if it didn't happen today it would be tomorrow.

Well? Is it tomorrow yet? No it is today. If you describe "today" as "tomorrow" then that would be another Aggie fraud.
Aggies Revenge
AG
quote:
quote:

No. He said if it didn't happen today it would be tomorrow.

Well? Is it tomorrow yet? No it is today. If you describe "today" as "tomorrow" then that would be another Aggie fraud.
Brazos Ag 1970
AG
quote:
On the shag thread...
NM. Got it.
aggiehawg
AG
"Tell Me About Texas A&M." Can't miss it. 700+ pages on the football forum.
dixichkn
AG
Poor ol' Charles.

Looney Tunes has made a fortune satirizing him for years. Perhaps he'd be better served going after Warner Brothers.

Wildmen03
AG
**** me, this guy is off his nut.

quote:
I love how the ags fabricate stories to make them feel self important and on so smart.

At one time they claimed I was banned from Wikipedia for the edits I was making, but I never was. There was never a basis for banning me from Wikipedia, because everything I was correcting was documented by independent, third party citations. of course, the 'evidence" the ****s were trying to say was more important was always garbage produced by the university. Now this guy claims I have been "laughed off each board" but I haven't been laughed off even one that I am aware of. They claim my effort to expose the truth behind the fraudulent 12th Man story is because my wife had an affair with an ****. Again, not true. They told themselves I was a registered child molester and in prison (I guess they never stopped to think that felons in prison aren't granted unlimited internet access 24 hrs a day). At other times, they have determined after my divorce I was sharing a hovel with a roommate and last I knew I was supposedly sleeping on my sister's couch.

I don't care if it takes an extra day, week or month for the people in charge of this to make sure everything has been vetted and fact checked. This isn't a game of playing "gotcha." This isn't an exercise of proving "my school is better than your school." I am accusing senior TAMU administrators of perpetuating a major fraud, and I am doing it as publicly as I know how. There is a lot at stake here and if high profile people are willing to put their careers and professional reputations at risk based, to any degree, on the research I have done, I am more than content to let them do what they have to do to be assured the conclusions I have drawn are 100% accurate.

That ****s are trying to discredit me, my research and even the fact that my research will, yet again, be used to produce something substantive is no surprise. In the very near future, they are going to be be forced to deal with a harsh, brutal reality. And hopefully senior TAMU administrators, such as John Sharp, will be severely and publicly humiliated, because that is the very least they deserve. If I have my way, the Texas Attorney General will get to weigh in on what else John Sharp and other TAMU administrators deserve.

Today is the 180th anniversary of the beginning of the siege of the Alamo. As I have said many times, not a single one of those men who died at the Alamo did so saying "This will all be worth it if some day, the administrators of a branch college of the state university can fabricate fraudulent stories and convince the public they are true."

Jock 07
AG
quote:
I don't care if it takes an extra day, week or month for the people in charge of this to make sure everything has been vetted and fact checked. This isn't a game of playing "gotcha." This isn't an exercise of proving "my school is better than your school." I am accusing senior TAMU administrators of perpetuating a major fraud, and I am doing it as publicly as I know how. There is a lot at stake here and if high profile people are willing to put their careers and professional reputations at risk based, to any degree, on the research I have done, I am more than content to let them do what they have to do to be assured the conclusions I have drawn are 100% accurate.

So much self importance
HTownAg98
Um, I seem to recall screen caps of his edits not being approved by Wikipedia.
Hood
AG
He probably wasn't banned from Wikipedia but he was locked out of the 12th man editing process after dialogues with a moderator that all but said his "evidence" actually further solidified the story in Texas A&M's favor.

It was awesome.

And I bet that dialogue is still on the page editing history...
p_bubel
Randy is always good for a laugh.
Credible Source
AG
He literally reads every word on this board. The mental gymnastics it takes to ignore fact for him is hilarious to watch. He is clinically obsessed.
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.