Randolph Duke

769,127 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
TooCold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
quote:
Who has that picture of the corps spelling out "12th Man" at Kyle Field years before 1939? Would that blow a hole in Randy's idiotic argument yet again?

You mean this photo taken in 1930?
Uncle Howdy
S
Yeah but that photo doesn't say "E King Gill is the 12th Man" so it's invalid
GAC06
AG
quote:
quote:
Who has that picture of the corps spelling out "12th Man" at Kyle Field years before 1939? Would that blow a hole in Randy's idiotic argument yet again?

You mean this photo taken in 1930?
That's the one. Must be fake though since the university never used that phrase before 1939. Randy just told us that.
Maroon Dawn
AG
What Randy doesn't get (or more likely won't admit because it demolishes the idiot premise he is working with) is that E King Gill didn't invent the 12th Man. The 12thman has been the students and the spirit for far longer than Gil.

What Gil did that day was recognized as a person and his actions embodying the spirit of the 12th Man.

But I can see how your average moron sip isn't smart enough to get the difference.
MASAXET
AG
quote:

Seriously. Again, wtf does Gill have to do with the filing? Show me how that material, and there is fraudulent intent (much less criminal fraud like Randy likes to claim). It's a joke. And clearly he's not even a real attorney, which means I need to feel embarrassed for even responding
bedofbrass33
AG
Randy is trying to make his argument so narrow that there are no facts to disprove it.

Anyone know where Randy lives? If it's in Houston I would like to meet with him face to face and talk him down from this ledge he's worked himself out on.
p_bubel
quote:
The year is up for debate. (Doesn't matter, still cool photo)

It doesn't have a PR release from the University at the time explaining the origins though, so invalid.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I gotta believe Randolph Duke takes out his file of "research" and masturbates himself to sleep every night over it.
AggieBand2004
AG
His ex certainly isn't around to do it for him
HTownAg98
quote:
quote:

Seriously. Again, wtf does Gill have to do with the filing? Show me how that material, and there is fraudulent intent (much less criminal fraud like Randy likes to claim). It's a joke. And clearly he's not even a real attorney, which means I need to feel embarrassed for even responding

He's not. He filed pro se in his appeal. Attorneys have a saying along the lines of "litigants who go into court pro se because they think they are the smartest person in the room will be quickly shown that they are not."
He tried to file an appeal to SCOTUS in forma pauperis. You only do that if you are poor and can't afford the filings fees.
He's just a dumbass who is poor.
StephenvilleAg77
Photo from 1930. Poor lil Randy.
YouBet
AG
None of this makes sense. His obsessive behavior over us is border line psychotic. Who actually files lawsuits against their former rival because they are mad about a tradition?

What in the hell is going on in his head?
p_bubel

quote:

Asperger's Syndrome, more than likely.
YellowPot_97
AG
quote:

At the end of the day, this will get exposed on a broad stage and the attorney general will be directly asked for a quote on the matter that will be widely published.

will this be before or after the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America calls Randy back?
Cynical_Texan
AG
quote:
What in the hell is going on in his head

Probably an endless loop of the War Hymn set to a CT repeatedly pounding his ex?

Just spitballing...
EscondidoAg82
AG
quote:
I'll be damned! A poster has challenged Randy with this:

quote:
From the Piqua Daily Call - Piqua, OH, October 11, 1941

A little known fact, Roone Arledge was stuck at the Fish Party mentioned in the column on the right and that's how we got Monday Night Football.
The Collective
AG
quote:
His obsessive behavior over us is border line psychotic.

Borderline?
HTownAg98
quote:

quote:

People with Asbergers are usually intelligent and on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. While intense research can be a hallmark, they are also smart enough to realize when they've hit a dead end.
He doesn't have Asbergers. He's a delusional psychotic.
leftcoastaggie
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

People with Asbergers are usually intelligent and on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. While intense research can be a hallmark, they are also smart enough to realize when they've hit a dead end.
He doesn't have Asbergers. He's a delusional psychotic.

The guy that the movie The Big Short is based on has Asbergers and he made half a billion dollars when the housing bubble burst. Randy lives in an apartment with a roommate.
Maroon Dawn
AG
quote:
quote:
The year is up for debate. (Doesn't matter, still cool photo)

It doesn't have a PR release from the University at the time explaining the origins though, so invalid.
The photo is definitely circa 1930

But more importantly, it and all the old news articles CuppyCup and others have dug up clearly show Randy is a complete liar with his "A&M made up the 12th Man in the 1960s" premise (which no doubt he has moved the goal posts on several times by now)
aggie1944
Is he the mfbarnes of tu?
HTownAg98
He's mfbarnes, less the racism.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
None of this makes sense. His obsessive behavior over us is border line psychotic. Who actually files lawsuits against their former rival because they are mad about a tradition?

The image of his ex getting demolished by an aggie
Smithjg
I read on some wiki site a few months ago that Randolph/Charles is the illegitimate love child of Charles Whitman the infamous t.u. tower sniper. The more delusional ramblings I read from this clown, the more I tend to believe it. He displays all the signs of a lone nut with a gun that we have all seen or read about. I twill see if I can find the wiki page, I saved it somewhere.....
aggiehawg
AG
Please don't Smith. Don't go there. He'll like it too much. Gives him another excuse to fan his outrage.
Aggie304
Link for someone that wants to follow?
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
Link for someone that wants to follow?
Follow what? Randolph Duke? TexAgs filters prevent the link from working. Just go to Sha-g-g-yTexas and click on the "Tell me about Texas A&M" thread. You can't miss it. Near the top of the page and approaching 700 pages.
dermdoc
AG
He really hates me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
quote:
He really hates me.
You said something bad about Obama once.
dermdoc
AG
He reminds me of crazy Joe Davola from Seinfeld. I want one of you folks to piss him off,so I get out of his sick synapses. This dude ain't right in the head.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Well he hates cuppy and Telco, maybe they'll pop their heads up?
Biz Ag
AG

Dumbass will probably claim this is a photoshop.
CajunAg86
quote:
He really hates me.

I'm terribly sorry. I hope your self esteem is not irrevocably damaged.
dermdoc
AG
Jerry Springer show here I come
AGinHI
AG
This is another long thread about a very disturbed man who more than likely has a number of clinical diagnoses.

Who cares what the crazy man has to say

First Page Last Page
Page 5 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.