Randolph Duke

768,973 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
realestateguru
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Charles is so shook up over Jimbo his aspergers is kicking in.

Quote:

Who believes Nick Saban is not laughing at Jimbo being dumb enough to go to College Station? (and Nick doesn't have much of a sense of humor).

Does anyone think Ed Orgeron is rethinking his decision to take the HFC job at LSU because Jimbo Fisher is moving to College Station?

Does anyone think Gus Malzahn is worried in the least that Jimbo Fisher is going to waive his FSU championship in in the face of recruits?

Every recruit is going to laugh at Jimbo Fisher and explain to him that what he did at FSU doesn't translate in the least to Texas A&M.
PJYoung
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Has anyone checked on Randy since the official details of the hire have come out? I can only imagine how much he's fuming. Either that, or he's had a stroke.
realestateguru
AG
Of course not. RD and all his alters have gone MIA....coward
Jack Squat 83
AG
Every recruit is going to laugh at Jimbo Fisher and explain to him that what he did at FSU doesn't translate in the least to Texas A&M.

Last I checked, a few national recruits including some from FSU are now considering us and (with the exception of one) all of the other current commits are super-pumped to play for the man. The '19 and '20 kids can't wait to meet the proven NC coach.

Meanwhile on the forty, they might not have enough players to field a team the way they're running away from the Pissmaster as fast as they can.
SACR
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Pissmaster
DallasAg10
AG
Per Randy, we're not making any money, so this all is just fake news.
PJYoung
AG
DallasAg10 said:

Randolph Duke yesterday:

Quote:

And they still can't find the money to repay the eight-figure loan **** athletics has owed the academic side since 2006.

Quote:

**** being offended by the racist hate mail sent to Kevin Simlin by the **** fan would have been a positive for **** recruiting. **** hiring Jimbo Fisher won't be a positive for **** recruiting. If you understand ****'s fundamental problems, you can understand how various factors affect their fortunes. Do some research on Jimbo's "discipline" and you will understand just how much coaches will have to use against him.

**** football is going to be hilarious over the next decade. Just grab your popcorn. They just matched a coach who will look the other way at anything to keep a player eligible with a fanbase that will tolerate anything to win in a state where the press loves to cover college football dumb****ery. This is going to be hilarious. I am thinking the arrests of **** football players start piling up just before spring break. And the numbers rise from there on a regular basis.

I just hope they guaranteed the entire contract they gave Fisher..

Quote:

I'm going to guess my crusade to have ****'s status as a branch of The University terminated will finally start gaining some momentum.

Those stupid $#@!s have no clue what "supporting higher education" means. They are pure redneck.
goodAg80
AG
PJYoung said:

DallasAg10 said:

Randolph Duke yesterday:

Quote:

And they still can't find the money to repay the eight-figure loan **** athletics has owed the academic side since 2006.

Quote:

**** being offended by the racist hate mail sent to Kevin Simlin by the **** fan would have been a positive for **** recruiting. **** hiring Jimbo Fisher won't be a positive for **** recruiting. If you understand ****'s fundamental problems, you can understand how various factors affect their fortunes. Do some research on Jimbo's "discipline" and you will understand just how much coaches will have to use against him.

**** football is going to be hilarious over the next decade. Just grab your popcorn. They just matched a coach who will look the other way at anything to keep a player eligible with a fanbase that will tolerate anything to win in a state where the press loves to cover college football dumb****ery. This is going to be hilarious. I am thinking the arrests of **** football players start piling up just before spring break. And the numbers rise from there on a regular basis.

He can't even keep his narrative straight. A.g.g.y will **** it up. A.g.g.y can't get him. He's too good for Ag.g.y. OK, well, they can't pay him. Furk then, he's a criminal and he will run a prison gang. Anyway, a $500M stadium and $75 income will tell the good recruits to stay away. Ha ha ha, they ****ed this up so bad,. ****ing a.g.g.y dumb****s.

GrapevineAg
AG
I think the Randy-Duke-going-postal threat level just went to orange.
BVAg85
AG
tbirdspur2010
AG
PJYoung said:

DallasAg10 said:

Randolph Duke yesterday:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm going to guess my crusade to have ****'s status as a branch of The University terminated will finally start gaining some momentum.

Those stupid $#@!s have no clue what "supporting higher education" means. They are pure redneck.

That boy needs serious help
Madman
AG
BVAg85 said:

Someone from tu is talking about "looking the other way" regarding players' behavior. That's never happened in Austin has it?

Case didn't look the other way.
YellowPot_97
AG
Randy on 11/22

Quote:

No athlete Fisher has recruited to FSU is going to decommit and sign with ****. Fisher knows this. He also understands the cultural baggage that comes with the **** job and how it hinders recruiting. Jimbo Fisher is not going to be the next head football coach at Texas A&M.

The reality is no **** coach will be able to recruit nationally at a high level as long as the culture of **** remains "come spend four years living on a glorified Soviet army base celebrating the glory of white, male privilege." Every coach also knows the **** AD has no power or influence over the athletics department and it is the system chancellor and a few of his alumni cronies that actually make the decisions. No decent coach wants to work for a powerless AD.

Every coach **** would want to bring in has recruited in Texas against ****. The negatives of trying to recruit at **** are well known in the college coaching ranks. The only way any coach takes the **** job is either because no other P-5 program will offer them a job in the foreseeable future (Chad Morris, Kevin Sumlin) or they are looking for the last coaching spot of their career (Franchione, Sherman).

There are too many decent programs without ****'s cultural baggage, and programs where the system chancellor doesn't run the athletics department and the AD isn't a clueless, supine puppet.

Chad Morris, come one down! You're the next contestant to have their career $#@!ed up by becoming the head football coach at Texas A&M!
yet another swing and miss by the lunatic. Ags winning a championship might just be the final straw that ends with him on his way to CS with a gun
p_bubel
Quote:

Every coach also knows the **** AD has no power or influence over the athletics department and it is the system chancellor and a few of his alumni cronies that actually make the decisions. No decent coach wants to work for a powerless AD.

There are too many decent programs without ****'s cultural baggage, and programs where the system chancellor doesn't run the athletics department and the AD isn't a clueless, supine puppet.
Scott Woodward just made you his *****, Chucky.
plowboy1065
CW Griswold
Anyone think there is a chance this guy is a serial killer? He's certainly a narcissist and he seems to have issues with control. If he has a poor relationship with his mother, it's likely he has a suit made of womens skin hanging in his closet.
chigger
AG
Damn that guy is weird. It's almost not funny anymore.

Almost.
Muy
AG
GrapevineAg said:

I think the Randy-Duke-going-postal threat level just went to orange.

That guy has serious mental issues. Is he a "journalist" or just a poster who wants to convince everyone that he knows more than them?
GrapevineAg
AG
Definitely not the former. He spends all his time trying to tear down anything positive about A&M.
Madman
AG
GrapevineAg said:

Definitely not the former. He spends all his time trying to tear down anything positive about A&M.
Y'all forget this was just a bet with a mythical co-worker.
Jock 07
AG
Madman said:

GrapevineAg said:

Y'all forget this was just a bet with a mythical co-worker.

Michigan friend
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
I would never wish a terminal disease on anyone but...I have to believe Randolph dying might prevent the deaths of innocent people. I've been saying it for a year now. This guy has mass shooter written all over him.
Madman
AG
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

I would never wish a terminal disease on anyone but...I have to believe Randolph dying might prevent the deaths of innocent people. I've been saying it for a year now. This guy has mass shooter written all over him.
I have no formal training in psychology but if he was actually a doer instead of a talker he wouldn't be an unemployed nobody living in an apartment without a wife and instead a roommate.

Actually after typing that what does he have to lose? You might be right.
No Bat Soup For You
AG
He's such a **** up he couldn't afford a weapon to do a mass shooting.
GrapevineAg
AG
Yep, and I think he was already off the rails when he made that "bet".
joshpettett
AG
Wow. Started on this thread last night. Tried to stick to reading mainly blue posts.
Took hours and now I see who this idiot is. Really strange. Deranged.

Also.. He says Aggies are always saying "look at me!" but he for some reason posts every email conversation he has with any unfortunate lawyer, politician, blogger, author, or librarian he rants towards.
plowboy1065
S
joshpettett said:

Wow. Started on this thread last night. Tried to stick to reading mainly blue posts.

Also.. He says Aggies are always saying "look at me!" but he for some reason posts every email conversation he has with any unfortunate lawyer, politician, blogger, author, or librarian he rants towards.

I did the same and even did some internet searching and all I can say is WOW
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
joshpettett said:

Same here. I asked on the horn meltdown thread if anyone knew who this guy really was. Was sent this link. He is just a deranged individual with absolutely no self awareness. He is actually everything he claims Aggies are. Stupid, has no money (that he has earned anyways, seems to live on inheritance), all about look at me.
Hogtown
I think ya'll got a Harvey Updike on your hands.
Artimus Gordon
AG
The guy is off the charts psycho. He needs professional help and quite possibly to be institutionalized. This is an unhealthy obsession and his craziness doesn't need to create problems for anyone else. I keep thinking about the sutherland springs nutcase that went off the deep end.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG

Can't wait for the 60,000 word response.
Oscar Diggs
AG
AgStuckinLBK said:

Can't wait for the 60,000 word response.
Randy is a bit backed up right now sending out his personal cease and desist letters to every person who used the term 12th man and referenced the Corps of Cadets when reporting about Jimbo, he will get back as soon as he is able or when the meds wear off.
realestateguru
AG
Don Quixote has nothing on Charles.

Quote:

There is no one this planet more in favor of cutting all ties with you people than myself. For years, I have been demanding the legislature begin the process of passing a Constitutional amendment to end Texas A&M's status as a branch of The University of Texas, segregate the financial assets of the PUF, and leave you to your fate.

It is the **** Board of Regents, in particular Tony Buzbee, who insists the legislature not even be allowed to discuss the possibility to Texas A&M being severed from its connections to The University of Texas.

The problem with "letting you go" is that the leadership of Texas A&M University, at the highest levels, insists they not be "let go" and that the "little brother" status of Texas A&M University, with respect to The University of Texas, continue in perpetuity.

Talk to Tony Buzbee. Get hm to back off of his insistence that TAMU forever be attached to The University of Texas. Get him to support my call for a constitutional amendment to "let you go." All of us here will gladly vote in favor of the amendment, although I believe most ****s will vote against it.
plowboy1065
S
realestateguru said:

Don Quixote has nothing on Charles.

Quote:

There is no one this planet more in favor of cutting all ties with you people than myself. For years, I have been demanding the legislature begin the process of passing a Constitutional amendment to end Texas A&M's status as a branch of The University of Texas, segregate the financial assets of the PUF, and leave you to your fate.

It is the **** Board of Regents, in particular Tony Buzbee, who insists the legislature not even be allowed to discuss the possibility to Texas A&M being severed from its connections to The University of Texas.

The problem with "letting you go" is that the leadership of Texas A&M University, at the highest levels, insists they not be "let go" and that the "little brother" status of Texas A&M University, with respect to The University of Texas, continue in perpetuity.

Talk to Tony Buzbee. Get hm to back off of his insistence that TAMU forever be attached to The University of Texas. Get him to support my call for a constitutional amendment to "let you go." All of us here will gladly vote in favor of the amendment, although I believe most ****s will vote against it.

That guy is living in a completely different world
First Page Last Page
Page 69 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.