Randolph Duke

769,321 Views | 3764 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by goodAg80
MooreTrucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Wildmen03 said:

ClassOf17 said:

This dude sure does avoid sources like the plague
He also avoids follow up questions as well. He just dumps his verbal diarrhea and then books it for the door. He's the blogger version of a sucker punch.
More like the pile of flaming dog poo on the front porch.

To sucker punch, you have to risk your safety a little bit.
And cause actual pain. He just causes painful eyerolls and laughter.
Jock 07
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

goodAg80 said:

What a smarmy looking dill do. It makes me happy knowing he is the goofy **** that writes the **** he spews on the internet.
Anyone else look at this photo and think his calling in life should be regional manager for Dunder Mifflin?

Looks much more like a Dwight to me
DeepEastTxAg
AG
This might be a TexAgs newb question, but did he pretty much write the entirety of ****pedia? Because that **** reeks of ol' Charlie Satterfield.
Smithjg
Yes, he spent countless hours writing that load of crap! Of course if my kids had disowned me for being a lunatic, my exwife was playing naked Twister with an Aggie and I lived in a run down apartment complex with another dude in his 50's, I'd probably be looking for something to take my mind off of my life too.

Of course he could always just do us a favor and swallow a 9mm slug and get it over with....
Bottlehead90
AG
He kinda looks like DeLoss Dodds to me.

Old, arrogant, and bitter.

So glad we are in the SEC
Aggie304
Randy definitely looks like a child rapist, no wonder he was convicted.

Jock 07 said:

Oscar Diggs said:

goodAg80 said:

What a smarmy looking dill do. It makes me happy knowing he is the goofy **** that writes the **** he spews on the internet.
Anyone else look at this photo and think his calling in life should be regional manager for Dunder Mifflin?

Looks much more like a Dwight to me
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Quote:

**** doesn't understand the reason the alumni and faculty of UT Austin will never allow the administrators of the university to affiliate with the SEC is because unlike ****, we do not share the same cultural values as those from the redneck conference.
SEC AAU member institutions: 4
Big 12 AAU Member institutions: 3 (and least of P5)

SEC Carnegie I Institutions: 11
Big 12 Carnegie I Institutions: 4 (and least of P5)

Ok, Charles...
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

**** doesn't understand the reason the alumni and faculty of UT Austin will never allow the administrators of the university to affiliate with the SEC is because unlike ****, we do not share the same cultural values as those from the redneck conference.
Dude. You let ****ing WEST VIRGINIA in your conference.

Think about that.
45-70Ag
AG
DeepEastTxAg said:

Quote:

SEC AAU member institutions: 4
Big 12 AAU Member institutions: 3 (and least of P5)

SEC Carnegie I Institutions: 11
Big 12 Carnegie I Institutions: 4 (and least of P5)

Ok, Charles...

Because this deserves to be posted again.
SteveBott
AG
I thought the BDF has two AAU.

Sips, KU, who else? It ain't okies, tech, WV, bay, so Iowa state?
Uncle Howdy
S
Iowa State
SteveBott
AG
Thanks. So BDF had 6 and now 3 due stupid decisions
goodAg80
AG
Quote:

On Wednesday, the UT System announced that Chancellor Bill McRaven has decided to relinquish his seat on the nonprofit investment company's nine-member board of directors so that the UT System Board of Regents can name an A&M System regent to the position. The A&M System would thus have three representatives or appointees rather than two on UTIMCO's board.

And on Thursday, the investment company's board is expected to tweak the company's formal name to the University of Texas/Texas A&M Investment Management Co. The company will continue to go by UTIMCO for short.

The UT board, which retains ultimate oversight of the endowment under the Texas Constitution, is virtually certain to approve the changes when it meets next month.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

**** You Randie.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You ****ing loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Maroon Dawn
AG
"UT will NOT associate with low academic Redneck universities!....Now if you'll excuse me, we have to figure out schedules with Texas Tech, Kansas State, both Oklahoma schools and West "Classy as F***" Virginia!"
DeepEastTxAg
AG
No mention of this over on that other forum. **** you, Charlie.
Jock 07
AG
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

On Wednesday, the UT System announced that Chancellor Bill McRaven has decided to relinquish his seat on the nonprofit investment company's nine-member board of directors so that the UT System Board of Regents can name an A&M System regent to the position. The A&M System would thus have three representatives or appointees rather than two on UTIMCO's board.

And on Thursday, the investment company's board is expected to tweak the company's formal name to the University of Texas/Texas A&M Investment Management Co. The company will continue to go by UTIMCO for short.

The UT board, which retains ultimate oversight of the endowment under the Texas Constitution, is virtually certain to approve the changes when it meets next month.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

**** You Randie.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You ****ing loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Well Randal, looks like your life's work has been in vain. There's really only one viable option for you now, chug bleach.

Oh, and FYI, as I know you'll try to spin it, this is merely a suggestion, not a death threat as you like to claim.
Aggie304
goodAg80 said:

Quote:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

**** You Randie.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You ****ing loser.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Quote:

The plaintiff in the lawsuit filed back in January against **** for plagiarizing the plaintiff's book about E. King Gill and the **** 12th Man turdition filed an amended complaint in federal court yesterday.

Of interest to yours truly is the admission that it was the 1939 radio play that introduced Gill as the school's "12th Man," not any events following the 1922 exhibition football game.

It looks as if we are finally going to have it admitted by **** in federal court that the **** 12th Man turdition originated in 1939, and not in 1922 as **** has fraudulently claimed all these years.

Open those floodgates, you dishonest idiot rednecks!

See what happens in federal court when **** isn't allowed to file fraudulent pleadings before an **** judge in a case involving the school's fraudulently obtained trademark.

Well, I guess he realized he lost, so he went back to his tired ol' rhetoric again.
PetroAg87
AG
Randy again proving that he doesn't have a clue as to how trademark law operates. But then again, him having his arguments laughed out of a courtroom certainly isn't a new thing for him!

We have considered all of Satterfield's remaining arguments and found them to be without merit.
http://m.openjurist.org/238/f3d/217/charles-satterfield-iii-v-monsanto-company

From the same court decision: Plaintiff brought the instant suit full of expectation that he could get something when nothing had been done and thereby improve his inheritance. Such expectation is in this case doomed to disappointment.

The courts doing a great job of summing up Randy's entire life experience!
RM1993
AG
I could never understand Randy's fixation on 1939 vs 1922. Its like he believes that unless the pa announcer at the 1922 game coined the term on the spot then we have no right to the mark. He can't grasp that the term was popularized during a 1932 radio show commemorating the events of 1922 and that its continued usage since that time is all we need to lay claim to the mark.
PetroAg87
AG
What a non-surprise that the 12th Man story wasn't well known by the general public until the event was dramatized in the 1939 national radio broadcast!

But kind of nice of Randy to continue and verify that the 12th Man has been a nationally known and discussed tradition for such a long time!
I-Haul
AG
Quote:

Texas A&M graduate Ray Rothrock was appointed to serve a three-year term on the soon-to-be-renamed University of Texas Investment Management Company after serving out the final year of a vacated term. It was announced last week the nonprofit investment company, which oversees the endowments of Texas A&M University and the University of Texas, would be renamed the University of Texas/Texas A&M University Investment Management Company and UT System Chancellor Bill McRaven would give up his seat for a yet-to-be announced representative chosen by the A&M System.
We are removing one of Randy's favorite talking points. And they willingly gave up a seat on the Board to allow another A&M appointee to be placed? Outstanding.

Daddy continuing to curb stomp little brother.
DeepEastTxAg
AG
Has anyone checked the shag to see if he is making some type of deranged rant arguing that this actually helps the university in austin and hurts Texas A&M?
BESCo91
AG
I wish that f-ck would suck start a 9mm
PetroAg87
AG
Doubt it would require much more than a high velocity pellet gun for that guy...
GrapevineAg
AG
Someone should just booby-trap his dildo.
Chosen One
Everyone raise your hand if you got a piece of that big pie, or did you pay into giving that big pie?

Seriously, I don't pay for TV anymore, If I want to watch a game, I head to my local Buffalo Wild Wing and catch it with my friends.

Listening to you guys brag about which school is making more money is akin to listening to Yankee fan brag about how much money the yankees make or how much money the Lakers make.

Don't get me wrong, I used to talk this smack all the time, I just wised up.

What next bragging about which school charges more tuition? Who pays more for season tickets?
brainman5000
AG
Bragging about who can get the fastest 18-year-olds.
goodAg80
AG
You sound very important.
dermdoc
AG
Chosen One said:

Everyone raise your hand if you got a piece of that big pie, or did you pay into giving that big pie?

Seriously, I don't pay for TV anymore, If I want to watch a game, I head to my local Buffalo Wild Wing and catch it with my friends.

Listening to you guys brag about which school is making more money is akin to listening to Yankee fan brag about how much money the yankees make or how much money the Lakers make.

What next bragging about which school charges more tuition? Who pays more for season tickets?
Who the **** are you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aggiehawg
AG
Chosen One said:

Wised up?? Or suddenly found yourself on the other end of the smack talk and POOF! it suddenly became unimportant.

LOL. Bless your heart, Sips gonna sip.
Ag03 CQE
AG
Chosen One said:

So by that logic, why do you care about how your football team does? Do YOU get a ring when they win a bowl game, a trophy when they win a national championship? How does a football team winning a game benefit YOU?

The prancing dildo jockeys will tout any statistic in which they're ahead of A&M and athletic department income was a big one for a long time, or did you forget Dodds' "we are the Joneses" comment? Texas made financial smack a thing, and now that it doesn't work in their favor they'll find some other stat to try to puff out their skinny, collapsing chests about.
Tom Doniphon
Quote:

The prancing dildo jockeys
ac04
Quote:

sounds pretty bad ass
GrapevineAg
AG
Chosen One said:

So... table for 1 then?

First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 108

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.