Mack Brown and his wife have a sham marriage?

27,280 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by 13 0 Branding Iron
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Remember this is the same POS that had Clive has his right hand man!

FNG
First time in history someone has said "Bravo Muy".
johnnyg88
Link? "Permission from another board"...yea, right.
cuppycup
AG
quote:
The first lady of Texas Football, Sally Brown, made her way from table to table, chatting with each group of freshman as they ate their steaks and macaroni and cheese under a temporary tent-building in the backyard of Mack and Sally Brown’s home.

It had all the markings of a family reunion as smiles and hugs were passed around freely, with Sally acting as the loving matriarch checking on her extended family. The tender feelings exchanged were as warm as the breeze on this early June evening.
3 William 56
AG
quote:
The first lady of Texas Football, Sally Brown, made her way from table to table, chatting with each group of freshman as they ate their steaks and macaroni and cheese under a temporary tent-building in the backyard of Mack and Sally Brown’s home.

It had all the markings of a family reunion as smiles and hugs were passed around freely, with Sally acting as the loving matriarch checking on her extended family. The tender feelings exchanged were as warm as the breeze on this early June evening.

sounds like the making of the Syracuse Assitant's wife that was getting plugged by the basketball team.
BohunkAg
AG
Holy crap....that's a real article by their athletic department

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061812aaa.html
AggieOil
AG
Matches? We talkin bout tennis? Tennis?
MidnightBevo
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Mack on a date at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
HeyMoe
AG
quote:
The tender feelings exchanged were as warm as the breeze on this early June evening.

I gonna throw up my lower intestine now....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
88jrt06
AG
"Yo, bro, keep that creppy huggy old lady away from me!"

"...and pass the Mac and Cheese."
MosesRAB-93
AG
Mack probably prodded Sally to step it up after he saw Chizik's wife talk about sCam. She's probably a lot lonelier since Ole Freak Nasty moved away, and has lost a little enthusiasm.
MosesRAB-93
AG
"Why does that UTex09 guy keep asking how big my c*ck is?"
Another Doug
AG
guess Mrs. Brown was never approved for a commitment.
Steve Keathley 89
AG
"tender feelings exchanged"

Sounds like everyone was in the sack
WestAustinAg
AG
Why doesn't Mack and Sally have any kids? I understand she has a kid from a previous marriage....but no Mack progeny...hmmm
Another Doug
AG
quote:
Why doesn't Mack and Sally have any kids? I understand she has a kid from a previous marriage....but no Mack progeny...hmmm

They have had several, but all of their 40 times sucked so he made the UNT coach adopt them.
RK
AG
mack trap-door'd his own kids.
13 0 Branding Iron
AG
I would trap door slow kids with green teeth too.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.